RawR V ARMADA + FAMILY

DeletedUser42132

That first post was proper stats (can`t read anyone? zoom in) for that Chris guy. To show who is doing what.

Second is to point out who are actually participating. Your point in you earlier post is correct btw zardex and I agree.

first :Mail me back or i will kill you nowitisover.

second: nice war keep it up guys, you are making this world interesting, as long as i am not involved the war will go smth like equal :D :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser115210

Anyone from Armada want to comment? :lol: (BTW gotta love those recap attempts though, too bad all the villages we took are stacked.)

Don't be silly, only one of them can speak English :lol:

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
So back to barb nobling eh? :icon_wink:

2m5yx77.png

DeletedUser

Here is an idea how to get ARMADA to start fight you guys in RAWR(if you want a fight and not a quickie<3) attack and noble every barbarian village ARMADA take :D they seem to like the player vs barbarian.

srsly peoples need to stop try and go Cornish style and start noble players........ massive fail

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
More villages lost at Armada and co today. They're rank 3 now :lol:

DeletedUser

Hey Armada :icon_biggrin: Looks like we're neighbors!

2rfsnjm.png
Personally, this made you guys my new W74 favs thus far. Great job guys! Coordination and teamwork across your tribe and amongst your members and leadership definitely shows through this, no doubt about that. Props to you all, and best of luck to RawR. Hoping for some more entertaining stats in the near future! Definitely some of the more interesting war results that this world has seen thus far at least..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, very nice job on that op :) Look forward to seeing what you guys manage to achieve with a few more weeks :D

DeletedUser

So what's the update on this? What tribes are on what sides now?

DeletedUser115210

Side 1:
Tribes: RawR
Side 2:
Tribes: ARMADA, BASH, HONOUR

Timeframe: 22/05/2014 00:00:00 to 07/06/2014 23:00:45

Total conquers:

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 367
Difference: 176

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 9
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 848,233
Side 2: 1,313,792
Difference: 465,559

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 316,052
Side 2: 39,914
Difference: 276,138

chart

Rawr?

So 2.4% of ARMADA + Family's conquers have been RawR and 29.84% of RawR's conquers have been ARMADA + Family... WTH ARMADA fight back.