RAWR! W38-39 Only!

DeletedUser

Heh. It was announced that no new worlds will have location choice any longer to reduce premades and world hopping and that world speed * unit speed = 1 is now mandatory as well.

Where was this announced? :eek:

What if we dony have skype or cant get it?
:l

I have msn :D
And world 35 :)

He's getting pretty good at this game..I noes because we talk on irc lots! (You should invite him)

You seem to be interested in the w38/39 pre-mades, wanna join Rawr! ? :)

Lovely offer but I'm quite busy with work..so I must decline...

DeletedUser

He's getting pretty good at this game..I noes because we talk on irc lots! (You should invite him)

Lovely offer but I'm quite busy with work..so I must decline...

I dont understand IRC xD. Lizy, please join, we can let you be lead spammer!

And harlos, you spam too much :lol:

DeletedUser

Which? Direction? Technically nowhere, but I had heard mods mention via skype that the future worlds would not have directional choices. The world * unit = 1? It was announced a while ago...and deleted when people complained...I'm assuming the rule will still hold though...just no longer public knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont understand IRC xD. Lizy, please join, we can let you be lead spammer!

And harlos, you spam too much :lol:

I thought I was gonna be lead spammer :icon_cry:
Lizy can be second in command! And Harlos you can be our sexspam-slave :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Lizy wont join u guys. We have a tribemate in one of her tribes who already asked. If she wont join us, im sure she wont join any other(thaats not an offense) its just that tribemate is in top 4 in all of hiss worlds besides w34 and ww37. w34 he is rankde 5 nd w37 he just started

DeletedUser

Lizy wont join u guys. We have a tribemate in one of her tribes who already asked. If she wont join us, im sure she wont join any other(thaats not an offense) its just that tribemate is in top 4 in all of hiss worlds besides w34 and ww37. w34 he is rankde 5 nd w37 he just started

Stop over-hyping your tribe long before the world starts. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Why not just say Petn (ie. Petnquoranlor or other similarly spelled ridiculously long name) instead of listing obscure stats?

DeletedUser

Oh, yeah just to add apparently this D3TH or whatever has friends such as nikug who will be in the tribe and as far as I know Nikug was a duke or important member of Scum in w36 who failed in an instant so, my advice is to go to his/her name and click Add to Ignore List as I am about to now.

DeletedUser

nikug is like always dieing for my attentioin its kinda annoying

DeletedUser

Gorth already explained that I`m not Petn... Already happened before.

But, what tribe are you talking about, as I don`t have any plans for W38/39 yet, and I didn`t join any of the premades...?