~{RB}~ Family Pick a side of the war ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banixxx

I heard from a real life freind who is in the RB family that they have chosen to wage war with CMFAM as they are surrounded by alliances. Can anyone confirm this? And is Aten still at war with RUM47?

Banixxx

RB is not wagin a war against anybody

Im leaving name out as i dont want to get people in trouble especially not my freind i was just wondering if what he said was true he is the mail minus Names..

The time has come for the big war. Our enemy is the CMFAM-family. Before you all fall of your seats, first this: I know they are stronger that us, but they aren’t completely in our area.

In this area, RB is very well represented. And also our allies are numerous over here. If we all stick together, we will be able to push them a bit back.

Main reasons for the war are that some of their members (they are on top of the hit-list, because not all the members of CMFAM over here are on the hit-list) did attack players of us. And I don’t speak about 1 village, but already about 20 or more village. Each time we contacted their dukes about it, the answer was: We don’t have any diplomatic relations, so our players may take village of your tribe. But don’t dare to attack us back.

And after some messages they even chose to neglect our messages. So now we well it is time to strike back.

I did divide most of you into teams to attack certain players. Those teams consist of the strongest players among us. The other members their task is to defend.

If we stay loyal to RB, and I know that a lot of you would die for the tribe, then we can win this. The enemy might strike us hard back in the beginning, but they are outnumbered over here, they will get exhausted.

I am prepared to die for Random Blood, I hope you also are prepared to let our names be griffed in annals of TW. Perhaps we aren’t one of the biggest families in the world, but others do have to understand they just can’t attack us without reason.

If you have any questions don’t wait to contact one of the dukes, but please keep in mind: they also have a lot of work organising attacks. We have a forum where you can read a lot and post a lot. But please, make sure that eventual spies (I hope there aren’t any, but we must be realistic) don’t know all our plans, and be careful about whom you give information to.

We have allies, if you need help, you can always try to contact them.

Good luck all

DeletedUser

ok im confused...:icon_confused: all i know is that the RB family isnt joining the world war but is staying neutral

DeletedUser4328

I heard from a real life freind who is in the RB family that they have chosen to wage war with CMFAM as they are surrounded by alliances. Can anyone confirm this? And is Aten still at war with RUM47?

Yes, we are. Why?

Banixxx

Well this is just me but people seem to give CE Greif as we are waging War with ESL which is on the side of XIG. However i heard nothing but praise of Aten while you guys do the same thing to RUM. Just a though as Rum is on the Alliance side.

DeletedUser4328

Well this is just me but people seem to give CE Greif as we are waging War with ESL which is on the side of XIG. However i heard nothing but praise of Aten while you guys do the same thing to RUM. Just a though as Rum is on the Alliance side.

Aten was at war with RUM long long long before this World War. While some (not all) See Ce taking advantage of this war by attacking ESL knowing Xig is busy and wont be able to fully concentrate on defending ESL.

See not the same :lol:

My job is fun when it is this easy

DeletedUser

don't ask me im totaly confused (im almost always) so i got no clue what is going on at the moment:icon_neutral:

Me neither, it goes on about the current war but then it seems to make RB whatever at war with CMFAM. It wouldnt be a decisive war - simply the odd ones getting attacked.

Every1 knows RB is good allies of XiG hence why there might be tension. Personally XiG are doing a good job because RB/FOS/TIO will do a good job as ''militia''

Unbiased post there

DeletedUser

all i know is that ~RB-W~ (the tribe im in) isnt at war with anybody and is completely neutral

lolk.madhu

Can beldin or some RB duke clarify? I too have heard the rumours...us guessing isn't solving any of our questions..

DeletedUser

It wont even be a worthwhile war. Yeah, some takeovers on both sides, mainly the outsiders and isolated ones. But I doubt CMFAM will break RB and vice versa. Depends on luck tbh. I dont think RB has never had a major war and so far the CMFAM I saw in K64 disapeared like Bin Laden in a rollercoaster...

DeletedUser

yes, we are at war with CMFAM, should be good, can't wait to own some ass,

DeletedUser

Nice,

Tbh we heard about this ages ago on our forum. Good luck both sides. I am seriously considering liking RB, they got the guts, and they're turning out a half decent tribe.

DeletedUser

Continent 62:

1 ~RB-W~ 2,09 Mio. 353

13 CMFAM6 381.549 38
19 CMFAM4 261.074 36
26 CMFAM5 163.233 28
28 CMFAM2 124.660 32
71 CMFAM1 9.835 1

Guess thats a 1-2 week battle :|

Status
Not open for further replies.