~{RB}~ Family Pick a side of the war ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im more experienced then i look, yes i am also an idiot but like 100% of our aristocraty is just talk with shinningstar for a while:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ok, iam a duke of RB, i have been atatcking, and alll that gash, and RB has declared war in CMFAM, and by god it will be a good one.

DeletedUser

yes i am also an idiot but like 100% of our aristocraty is

heh, sorry,

on-topic - should be a good war, i dont mind who wins, i just wanna take some RB villages as there is alot near me

Im StW btw

DeletedUser

heh, sorry,

on-topic - should be a good war, i dont mind who wins, i just wanna take some RB villages as there is alot near me

Im StW btw

for every village Stw takes from us we take a village back:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Bit cocky off you.

was a bit cocky of him in first place :icon_smile:

anyway i just get annoyed by the RB near me, with the mails and stuff so i like to poke fun at them occasionally, i cant help is :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Okay, I'll also post here the official version:

It all started some weeks ago. Cmfam was part of the alliance versus Xig and Esl. In some regions, both sides didn't manage to break trough. That's why, I think, some Cmfam players decided to attack players of our tribes. We did immediately contact those players and the aristocracy of Cmfam.

The answer we got was: We don't have diplomatic relations with your tribe, so I won't order them to stop.

The attacks did continue, and more and mroe of our members got attacked, some by organised attacks by f.ex. 3 cmfam-players. Again I did contact the leaders of the cmfam-family. And their answer, to put it here in short was:

" We don't have diplomatic relations. So don't complain if your villages get taken by us. Our members are allowed. But don't try to attack us back... "

Well, a lot of us already were very agnry about it. The final drop came about 1-2 weeks ago, again with struglings and neglecting of messages from their players.

So RB did decide to go at war, but we in fact, how strange it may sound, don't aim at all their players. But mainly the ones that did harm us over here in this region, and the ones supporting them. I know they also are at war with Xig, but this hasn't something to do with that war. (As most of you know, RB concerns more about their own region over here, and fight their own conflicts, for example against Deras). We don't want to fight the other tribes of the alliance, most of them know it. If they would get attacked by players of us, they may immediately contact me or one of the other dukes about it. Like that, the palyers close ro RB-W did not harm us either, so they also aren't on a hit-list, and don't get attacked by RB-W.

I hope this clarifiess a lot about the things that happened over this region. And if some of you still think we overreact, you can take a look at twplus, for example at players like Amateurkes, who got attacked by 3 cmfam-players. And I still have the last mail of one of their head duke. It's the most polite mail I got from them, but already the 3rd duke, so I also was prickled a lot already...

Sincerely
Beldin
Head of RB-family

ramz fan

RB Family is against CMFAM. but why is RB the main focus these days. Do you propagandists have nothing else to talk about??? Unless you just think we are awesome. :icon_cool: Its most likely number one isnt it.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

CMFAM pissed off Soulbreaker aswell, I noticed Dreid's mail wasn't exactly 'polite'. In other words react to the player and we'll attack

DeletedUser

Good luck both sides. I doubt CMFAM will just allow a drive-by to happen. Respect to you Beldin. I'll be the first to congratulate you.

DeletedUser

Indeed, you were ;-) After some other dukes already that gave a reaction. But you're the first one since it's over here.

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser

well umm good luck to the ones involved and im glad im not involved

DeletedUser

i'm just not ready yet for a war, :icon_eek: tulley got blocked:icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.