RBH135--- Sig and coa

rbh135

Since someone(yes you vio) has been neglecting to do me a coa for mah w38 account, I am asking it from someone here :icon_cry:

I need an animated coa with the colors dark green in it and black having the names RBH135, Vahtos in it too. Not necessarily both at the same time since it's animated and all :p
Here are some pictures. You are able to be creative as much as you want and have fun with it. Use a green lantern logo or symbol. Not necessarily what I linked you to only.

As for the signature. I require a sig with dark green and black colors too :p
With any pictures of the above link related to green lantern :p It can be of whatever dimension you like. I don't mind. Just make it smexy :p
And for it to have RBH135 W9 DNS, W38 [O], W45+ PCP

Please and thank you as my pc has been formatted and I can't find the photoshop CDs so I am relying on that special someone :icon_redface: to make me these :icon_confused:
There is no payment tbh either
It'll be a challenge for you guys too :p

DeletedUser

rbh.gif

rbh135

want me to make one for ya O_O
May I lol? :lol:
I'm still using your older sig :D
Hey bob, thanks a lot for those Can I just ask for something?:icon_redface:
The signature, can it have other font or something? A bit more readable that is.

DeletedUser71940

2z84u9z.gif

As requested m'lady.

Kash would probably topple that, but sig practice ftw.

Last edited:

DeletedUser45021

Make the green beam comming out of the knuckle bright, like, make it glow :p As if it's some laser or something. Would look better =)

DeletedUser71940

Woo Purple Lantern!

p3n1g.gif

And Violett, I'll be sure to follow the advise once I can figure out how to :lol: