RBH135--- Sig and coa

DeletedUser45021

rbh4.png

Pink? :p

DeletedUser

Personally I think you should add a border, and erase by his head obviously, but I think it would stand out more.. Just a thin one though..

DeletedUser

Lacks depth....and you could add some flow....but you really shouldn't edit someone else's work. It's ripping -.-

DeletedUser

MD, I'm gonna consult you for this, you think maybe they should soft black brush the corners to make the focal stand out more?
I dunno if it'll look good.. Jst a suggestion

DeletedUser

ahh........there's a much simpler way to do that. Render> Lighting effects for PS. But he needs a defined light source for that to work....he should make the ring area brighter and use that.

rbh135

Personally I think you should add a border, and erase by his head obviously, but I think it would stand out more.. Just a thin one though..

his head was made that way intentionally :lol:
And Prowtowtaip doesn't mind the help as long as it's from vio :p
MD RIP EET too :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser71940

Pfft, I don't really care if people rip my works, no harm done right..?

[spoil]I'll hunt you down and eat your eye.[/spoil]

rbh135

Pfft, I don't really care if people rip my works, no harm done right..?

[spoil]I'll hunt you down and eat your eye.[/spoil]

you forgot the s in eyes :lol:
Why eat one when you can eat both imo :lol:
Plus do what dragon and MD suggested to teh sig. NAOW

DeletedUser45021

Lacks depth....and you could add some flow....but you really shouldn't edit someone else's work. It's ripping -.-

There's a difference between ripping and just adding one thing to a sig, especially when I was asked to do so :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71940

Vio, you can add whatever you want to it, you have my express premission :icon_wink:

Kash2Smash

the color really isnt much nice... the text placement and the font is very bad... though i atleast see you trying to blend in your render into your bg instead of just pasting it and presenting

loads of flaws within the sig though

1) the render isnt blended in.. just pasted... 5 min work
2) loads of focal points within the sig..
3) no border :O

its pretty simple though -_-

DeletedUser

There's a difference between ripping and just adding one thing to a sig

Actually, there isn't. If you have permission...it's fine. But adding 1 thing to a sig is definitely ripping, because that falls into "modifying" someone's work. Doesn't matter how big or small the adjustment is...it's ripping.

DeletedUser

No because you said adding 1 thing is not ripping and your wrong XD

Just wanted to correct you o.o

rbh135

the color really isnt much nice... the text placement and the font is very bad... though i atleast see you trying to blend in your render into your bg instead of just pasting it and presenting

loads of flaws within the sig though

1) the render isnt blended in.. just pasted... 5 min work
2) loads of focal points within the sig..
3) no border :O

its pretty simple though -_-
Help me:icon_redface: