Real Talk

Come Back Fleezy <333333

• Total voters

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Who here has been tireless waiting for Fleezus Clyde to make another epic w112 thread such as his The Scramble For W112 and not have to deal with reading lamer threads like mine?

Cast your vote to show your support, let's show Fleezy how much we miss the awesome spark he adds to this community!!! ( : Let's get another Fleezus thread today!

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Kingraz has one going. Said he's working on an update would be good to message him to incorporate some of fleezy's techniques. If that is what is needed. It does require more time though.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Kingraz has one going. Said he's working on an update would be good to message him to incorporate some of fleezy's techniques. If that is what is needed. It does require more time though.

I personally prefer kingraz's style as he says what is clearly in his head. More informative, more interesting to read and there isn't an undertone / hidden agenda coming through :D

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I personally prefer kingraz's style as he says what is clearly in his head. More informative, more interesting to read and there isn't an undertone / hidden agenda coming through :D

Hi, please try to keep this thread on topic. This thread is about asking Fleezus to come back. If you have some positive things to say about kingraz, those are better suited inside a new thread.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is on topic as it relates to the same topic and two people doing the same thing - reviewing the world!

I have no opinion on Fleezus coming back, just hope he's matured a bit if he does :eek:

Deleted User - 3135

It sounds like only way to settle this is have each of them take turns to make a weekly update thread for three months, so that we can vote on it

No other way forward here, we best tell them