The Scramble For W112

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
The Scramble for W112

Like the Scramble for Africa in the late 1800s by European powers, w112 is a resource rich and open field for many parties at the moment. Splat, much like the French have established a firm hold on the north western region, while Cicada much like the British have begun their expansion from the south (please ignore their northern conquests for now ). Few would argue at this time that these two are not the dominant world powers however, they face numerous hurdles to achieve total domination and that will be the focus of today’s article.

scrambletw 1.jpg

W112 remains resource rich with a PP market that is slowly dying out to w113 however, the key players have been assembled. As mentioned above, Splat dominate the NW while Cicada dominate the SE. Their positioning is set up for an endgame fight however many tribes look to spoil the fun for them. The east is dominated by the JheeeZ family, a Greek premade with a few later additions make a complete wall if Cicada wish to move north. Much like Germany in the real Scramble for Africa, the British push north has been JheeeZd for now. The NE is dominated by L0af although on face value they seem to have their quadrant locked down the least…. Kinda like the Italians did :p Meanwhile, the SW remains the most open route of expansion in my eyes, but any interested parties will have to go through some stiff competition in Rise, SINTM and TNO-KE.

scramble112 image1.png

The map speaks for itself as to where the next wars are most likely to occur. What happens between JheeeZ and l0af could ultimately determine what happens for the world in the near future. If they war it will be massive and all eyes will be on Cicada as to what they do. Meanwhile it looks like both Cicada and Splat are looking to dominate the SW and it will be interesting to see if Rise, SINTM and TNO-KE can offer resistance. One must also remember the world is young and the rim remains open and dangerous to all major tribes.

twmeme1.png

I have started contacting the dukes of the top tribes for interview, however thus far only Cicada and Splat have completed and in the interest of speeding up the post I will edit in the interviews I have arranged with JheeeZ and L0af at a later date.

Splat Interview:
splat1.png
splat2.png

Cicada Interview:
cicada1.png
cicada2.png

For those who don't know, Cicada and Splat have many members who have played together in the past. Both contain many skilled old players and it will be interesting to see how they adapt to the way TW has evolved since they last played seriously. But for now much like Africa was at the turn of the 19th century, w112 remains anyones game and it will be interesting to following the inevitable conflicts that will come with expansion.

JngX3sQ.png

I would really like to thank @Salvador Dali for motivating me to make one of these and feeding me with his knowledge of the world, without him this article would not have been made so please tip your hats to him!

Otherwise, I am working on the JheeeZ and l0af interviews and will add them as soon as I can.

To all I bid you the best of luck on this world and I will be back in a few weeks to update on what has happened since - happy scrambling everyone :)

d66x2NX.png

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Much needed and well enjoyed as always. It certainly is all out there for the taking.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Great post.
As far as i know, the Balkans (PLEME) was OPed both by Cicada and SINTM, so these two could be somehow allied. So i dont see SINTM being opstacle in Cicada spreading to SW.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Unfortunately editing it in seems to pass the image capacity and will not post so here it is.

Jheez Interview
Screenshot_20200322-122828_Skype.jpg
Screenshot_20200322-122858_Skype.jpg
Screenshot_20200322-122924_Skype.jpg
Screenshot_20200322-122945_Skype.jpg

Apologies for the delay I've been busy trying to convince l0af to interview however they have elected not to at this point so will just post the JheeZ one. The perceived elitism is being shown in TW quite apparently with the actions of l0af in my not so humble opinion. No probing questions were really being asked and still they turned the nose which I won't deny begs the question of why? While perhaps not the biggest spenders thus far still the lineup we know is also full of old school players. To Splat, Cicada and JheeeZ I commend you for your gallantry, sincerely appreciate your humility and I look forward to interviews with you in the future :) For l0af I won't deny I am disappointed but I will respect your decision to silence and I hope you will be open to interviews in the future.

Now as A.H. Septimius once said "On with the Murderous Dance."

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apologies for the delay I've been busy trying to convince l0af to interview however they have elected not to at this point so will just post the JheeZ one. The perceived elitism is being shown in TW quite apparently with the actions of l0af in my not so humble opinion. No probing questions were really being asked and still they turned the nose which I won't deny begs the question of why? While perhaps not the biggest spenders thus far still the lineup we know is also full of old school players. To Splat, Cicada and JheeeZ I commend you for your gallantry, sincerely appreciate your humility and I look forward to interviews with you in the future :) For l0af I won't deny I am disappointed but I will respect your decision to silence and I hope you will be open to interviews in the future.

Thank you for doing this and making the world forums a more interesting read:)

If someone were to turn down an interview with Piers Morgan, we wouldn't judge them for it. It's a choice. Not everybody enjoys being asked questions, or has the time to properly think about and answer them. I do think that is a little bit of a harsh perspective on L0af, personally. Yes, what you are doing is a wonderful thing to do. However, it doesn't require tribes to agree to talk. Everybody has their own opinions on giving interviews. We did because...well..I'm a bit of a chatterbox :oops:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Thank you for doing this and making the world forums a more interesting read:)

If someone were to turn down an interview with Piers Morgan, we wouldn't judge them for it. It's a choice. Not everybody enjoys being asked questions, or has the time to properly think about and answer them. I do think that is a little bit of a harsh perspective on L0af, personally. Yes, what you are doing is a wonderful thing to do. However, it doesn't require tribes to agree to talk. Everybody has their own opinions on giving interviews. We did because...well..I'm a bit of a chatterbox :oops:

1. Piers Morgan is an idiot so thanks for that.

2. It's not like I sent a single message to l0af and was denied. I spoke with numerous people within the tribe, even sent them my list of proposed questions and was flat out ignored despite a few interested members. That is a "from the top decision" which I do not respect nor do I appreciate being ghosted. We play this game for fun not to be controlled by a power tripping loser. That top down bullying of members into line is something that has grown in this game from a select few and it's a disgusting behavior I don't condone.

3. I don't think my disappointment is harsh at all tbh I think what I said about l0af was quite mundane. I can give you my personal opinion of them if you'd like if you're looking for a bit more controversy? And this opinion comes from my brief time in l0af not from the denial of an interview; but in my experience if you deny an interview you probably hiding something ... history tends to repeat :)

Last edited: