The Scramble For W112

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They also have help from Fabulous Family (Fabulous/Oh Yes/ADNS/multiple basher tribe's) are stacking their villages. They just keep the tribe swap under 5 minutes so it doesn't show on TWstats but that's part of the game these days... A big hug fest. Although, all support has come from Fabulous tribe.

Do you need photo proof? We have photos of at least 3 pain members in Fabulous recently, for a short time.

Edit: Didn't realize it's not being hid anymore. Can see 2 changes in TW stats now.

Well if there is proof i can't deny it. But from your post its more like an insult helping other players. This world is a small world you can't stop other players from helping others because they are friends in past worlds, besides this is what makes the game interesting, if you complain about some support, and a tribe can't break their defense them maybe the tribe attacking is doing something wrong.. for one villa)Just my opinion of course..

Btw, if those 3 tribes you mentioned actually supported and get involved in this battle then you have a bigger problem coming at you.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Did I sound like I was complaining? If so, I’m sorry. I was just pointing out the fact that we would have had much better results without that support. I know it’s part of the game. Obviously a gang bang on a smaller tribe would be a big problem for anyone... I myself would rather be on the losing side of a tribe that can hold their own against an even opponent, rather than needing to outnumber a tribe 20-1 to get positive war results. Remember the good old days when tribes could war it out without all the gang banging? The new generation doesn’t have any respect in game anymore. You can be friends in 1 world and fight in the next. Things are way more sneaky and behind the scenes string pulling. Too many Little-Fingers & Viserys, and not enough Jon Snows! It is what it is though. If I didn’t enjoy the game a little still, I wouldn’t be here. Just venting :)

Tribes used to go to war before, and then they would recruit some of the better fighters from the losing tribe. Now tribes organize mergers with neighboring tribes without even fighting them first.

Last edited:

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Remember the good old days when tribes could war it out without all the gang banging?
I don't, and if you do, your memory is pretty poor.

Tribes used to go to war before, and then they would recruit some of the better fighters from the losing tribe. Now tribes organize mergers with neighboring tribes without even fighting them first.
This has always been part of the game. This argument, an appeal to a tradition that never existed in the first place, is stupid.

I don't like family tribes and mergers any more than you do, but trying to pretend they are somehow new is disingenuous at best, and a flat lie at worst.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't, and if you do, your memory is pretty poor.

This has always been part of the game. This argument, an appeal to a tradition that never existed in the first place, is stupid.

I don't like family tribes and mergers any more than you do, but trying to pretend they are somehow new is disingenuous at best, and a flat lie at worst.

Well maybe I'm just not used to them on this scale. I did spend most my time on W19, so I guess my experience is mostly from that world.

Most wars were pretty even. If there was a gang bang it was because the tribe being gang banged was bigger than all the other tribes.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Did I sound like I was complaining? If so, I’m sorry. I was just pointing out the fact that we would have had much better results without that support. I know it’s part of the game. Obviously a gang bang on a smaller tribe would be a big problem for anyone... I myself would rather be on the losing side of a tribe that can hold their own against an even opponent, rather than needing to outnumber a tribe 20-1 to get positive war results. Remember the good old days when tribes could war it out without all the gang banging? The new generation doesn’t have any respect in game anymore. You can be friends in 1 world and fight in the next. Things are way more sneaky and behind the scenes string pulling. Too many Little-Fingers & Viserys, and not enough Jon Snows! It is what it is though. If I didn’t enjoy the game a little still, I wouldn’t be here. Just venting :)

I know where you are coming from, thats where planning comes to play on the individual player, the moment a player joins a world.... a player usually takes advantage his contacts, friends and experience. Its just how the game is built you trust who you fought with before and friends,tribes mates who stayed.

just my opinion of course...

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I know where you are coming from, thats where planning comes to play on the individual player, the moment a player joins a world.... a player usually takes advantage his contacts, friends and experience. Its just how the game is built you trust who you fought with before and friends,tribes mates who stayed.

just my opinion of course...

Yeah I get that. Once again my opinions are obviously biased and skewed to my situation of having not played since W43, and spending most of my time on W19. I did not have these past alliances, because most of the people I knew have gone. Aside from a few familiar faces. I will not ever claim to know it all or have the perfect opinion.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I get that. Once again my opinions are obviously biased and skewed to my situation of having not played since W43, and spending most of my time on W19. I did not have these past alliances, because most of the people I knew have gone. Aside from a few familiar faces. I will not ever claim to know it all or have the perfect opinion.

I see, actually the game evolved faster, now you know how this changed you can strategize ,plan in the future or even in this world on how to control, dominate and win a world...Goodluck :)

flux0rx1

Reaction score
hmm, this is not true ....
How can you say thiis not true and then say welllll if you have proof okay you caught us

Edit: @Sawyer, ye I remember the good days when you fought and you fought hard, no lies, backstabbing, outside support from lord knows who. But lets be real Charsuan is such a nub that if he didnt get support from someone else he'd have already been rimmed a few times.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How can you say thiis not true and then say welllll if you have proof okay you caught us

Edit: @Sawyer, ye I remember the good days when you fought and you fought hard, no lies, backstabbing, outside support from lord knows who. But lets be real Charsuan is such a nub that if he didnt get support from someone else he'd have already been rimmed a few times.

so if we say its true based on your facts, is it a factor in your tribe? Will it affect the outcome?

for me in my own opinion if our tribe supported( if ordered by our leaders to support), I mean the group that he mentioned, then the attacking tribe wont have any chance on taking a villa..

Maybe to finish this show the proof here in the forums..

Deleted User - 10017355

Stop playing with them Ampac. You're good enough to accept these things and say war on.

1587113284130.png

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All of this discussion depends entirely on the tribe and leadership.

There's always different types of tribes and different goals mean different tactics. Over my past few worlds, I've built up 3 tribe 'categories' in my head that the majority of tribes seem to fit into.

If your goal is to have fun fights and challenges, those types of tribes tend to avoid recruiting their war targets and instead eliminate them.

If your goal is to win a world, those tribes tend to recruit people who you would rather avoid fighting for whatever reason (whether it is to easily gain ground, to pick up a player your team don't have the ability to take out at that point in the world or to damage a tribe you are at war with for an advantage).

If your goal is to survive, those types of tribes tend to make huge amounts of diplomacy and backstab / turn on their allies and NAPs at a moment's notice to gain an advantage and to continue playing the field to survive.

flux0rx1

Reaction score
Regardless, idc if you did it or not, it’s comical really because I have no bone in the fight. I’m just on Classic 2 point whoring.

Deleted User - 3135

You nerds must have been playing different 'old worlds' to me then because i remember even from worlds 1/2 there were backstabbing/betrayals etc. Including some quite 'infamous' ones so idk what this moral high ground preaching is coming from

If anything I'd say much more than now! Worlds were a lot bigger though. My favourite was world 1, a tribe thought someone was a spy (turned out he wasn't), had the account sitting during the night (coplaying was much less common), sent all the troops on 100 hour trips and nobled them.

Admins freaked out, changed the rules on what you could and couldn't do, then applied the new rules retrospectively and started mass banning players who were taking villages of players quitting legitimately. This led to some big tribes and players being decimated, then a mini revolt of sorts. Lots of forum bans, players quitting and people refusing to buy premium. Went on for a while till admins put in a new policy and agreed to stop banning everyone. Imagine most of the posts on it would have long been deleted, would've been around 2007 I'd guess.

Fun times

Last edited by a moderator:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
wolves already tried that and the nasty piggies mutilated poor wolf

must be a villa fan posting.. horrible fookers

Attachments

• fe4fe4723c533d4dc526a60c891d6805.png
    fe4fe4723c533d4dc526a60c891d6805.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: