Really?

DeletedUser

Am I the only person to notice Elite already has an academy tribe o_O

hanibalii

So guwd, that they are so popular that they fill their tribe and have to make an overflow tribe!
DAYUM!

DeletedUser

DAYUM! I might join! You tink dey'd take mi? or iz it nubs onli?

DeletedUser106856

I applied they said no o_O

They said i need to learn more about the game :(

DeletedUser

While we talk about applying to tribes: I was trolling around a bit, so i tried to send my best application to a tribe where their application said this: Note: If you can't fill out this simple application, you will be denied membership into the tribe. Your application doesn't have to be terribly long either.

My application: "pls"

Few hours later i got a invite:lol:

Slytnt

Lool, There's always tribes like this, I give it till B/P for them to be done.

DeletedUser

Really can't wait to see how this tribe pans out. They'll either die or end up with 6 family tribes.

DeletedUser71409

Thought ELITE were higher class to be honest. Totally against academy/family tribes.

DeletedUser106918

Im not against academy or family if you need them on low tribe member cap worlds.... but this early? Waste of time. Will fall apart soon enough.

DeletedUser

I was trying to pretend like it wasn't true, but you ruined that OP! D:

dukeyp123

I see 3 tribes called Elite.

1. ELITE.
2. Elite
3. ELITE2

I don't think that ELITE (with a full stop) is related to the others.. at least it doesn't say so on their profile. If they aren't related they must be seriously narked off :icon_razz:

Trolololol

DeletedUser

wooow!

know I now where to look if i wanna get a date tonight:)!
I love dating pretty boys!!
especially the mass recruiting ones they are so tasty!

DeletedUser106946

Well Elite3 claims to be the academy of ELITE. . Not to be confused with Elite who has ELITE2 as a sister tribe...This is all getting so confusing.