Really?

dukeyp123

Actually Lol'ing at this post!

I can imagine what it's like on their forums.. "Yeah!! they might hate us but we are rank #2.. Boo Yah" etc etc.

I would suggest we all send our pally's to spike barbs along the K44/45 border to continue the lol's we are having at their expense, but it is evident from looking at their top players awards - they don't farm :lol:

As for this:
Leader of ELITE- here

Making sure that everyone knows we're not in any way affiliated with the other "elite" family ;)

Academies and sister tribes, especially this early, are for scrubs. Now I'm just waiting for them to disband so I can drop the "-" and steal their name

I am glad you cleared that up.. I for one, almost tarnished you with the same brush! Would you be interested in becoming Elite4?

Trololol

DeletedUser106973

I never thought I was so l33t but there is the proof.

34324013.png

Heat lightening is Elite2 btw.

dukeyp123

Good to see they have excellent inter-tribe communication :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm gonna see if he'll let me in

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you arent so experienced huh? your supposed to try and blindly lie and come up with excuses^^

What? I don't get it. What am I lying about? lol

And dukeyp123 ....Elite2 and Elite3 sounds terrible, but Elite4??! I think you may be onto something here. I'll consult my council of uberHaxorPros and get back to you ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha , you all want to get in elite. and elite 2 and 3 and 4 and stuffs, they are premades man

DeletedUser

Now I'm just waiting for them to disband so I can drop the "-" and steal their name

Good news boys and gals. As of today, the former Elite has disbanded so the dream has come true for me

:') *tears

DeletedUser

Now they have formed a real Elite tribe in the form of Virus (which is a stupid name for a tribe in my opinion) with players from the family tribe linking up with some members from Truth.

Disclaimer- I am in no way affiliated to these elite players, i was offered to be apart of the leadership team however, my inferiority complex held me back.

DeletedUser

Yeah those Virus boys are near me.

Should be a fun time taking them out.

DeletedUser

Probably why he aligned himself with such elite players.

DeletedUser

Probably why he aligned himself with such elite players.

And for 1000 dollars, the category is: "Elite players in Virus"

GO!

(I am ofc assuming no sarcasm, if you are being sarcastic please disregard this)