REB Christmas message

DeletedUser

hahahaha....guiness philler...ill have 2 give it an another chance...havent tried it since for a few years when i was not legal to drink....

What 12% lager are you talking about Nort...id like to give it a try....

There is an extra strong Guinness you can get which is either 11% or 12%, so you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone :)

walleye

hahahaha....guiness philler...ill have 2 give it an another chance...havent tried it since for a few years when i was not legal to drink....

What 12% lager are you talking about Nort...id like to give it a try....

xander...i dont drink coors...but coors light is money..and yes fosters is not that good of a beer,

And Hooch is a sexy girl...lets all talk about her ;0

dude isnt hair of the dog the 'go-to' american extra strong beer? isnt that like 14% or something?

walleye

There is an extra strong Guinness you can get which is either 11% or 12%, so you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone :)

yeah thats alright. i had that when i was in ireland. its the best beer ive had above 10%

DeletedUser

Hey Mystic, do not worry if walleye has a dirty mind.

He has nothing better to do than to troll these forums and post nasty notes about his betters.

To everyone else have a wonderful and safe New Year, walleye try and stay out of trouble at the kid's table.

Cheers,

Olderthandirt (aka __predator__)

did walleye prick a sore nerve with you or something DTO?

Please can you mail me a list of walleye's "betters"? I'd like to buy them all a drink - it should be a very cheap round.:xmas rolleyes:

DeletedUser

EDIT: deleted and discussed via mail instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

walleye

did walleye prick a sore nerve with you or something DTO?

Please can you mail me a list of walleye's "betters"? I'd like to buy them all a drink - it should be a very cheap round.:xmas rolleyes:

sterling ball
steve morse
immortal technique
kobe bryant

DeletedUser

mean to say you actually know what piss tastes like. yuck

i thought many brits prefer to drink a pint of wife beater (stella for those that dont know)

i will stick to my irish whiskey

merry xmas and a very drunken new year all

Can't say I do - was merely using it as an expression as I'm sure you are aware.

Stella on the other hand - I DO like. :icon_biggrin:

My favourite lager has gotta be Corona though, reminds me of my holidays in Australia. A good ole corona and lime. :)

Mysticjelly2

its because you represent weak people worldwide. you attack hooch in the only way you can by attacking her gender. you say its in bad taste, but its not the first time, i distinctly remember you referring to gentlemen leaving hooch's bedroom with their head held in shame.

i know your kind of person because i see them everyday, you can't fight/slander someone on an even playing field so you have to manipulate their status in your favour. its like that time when i was 11 at school and there was an asian kid and a redhead fighting, and the redhead called the asian a "ching chong chinaman" and the asian called the redhead a "redhead" ; granted they were 11, and 11 year olds are stupid, but its an example of the two of them not being clever enough to assault the other in a genuine way so they clutch at the only and most obvious thing they can; their appearance. its the same with you sport, you have nothing to genuinely attack hooch with, so you grasp at her gender. pussy.

and as for hooch being dignified, its because she doesnt give a shit. she knows your even less of a man than she is. she probably pegged you for a straw clutcher the same way i have. and shes just more "dignified" than to point it out to you.

You say you have me pegged yet you know me no better than I know you, nor will you ever know me or anyone here. Everyone here has created a character, no-one is who or what they seem. You're judgemental, that's fine but understand it's of Mysticjelly2, someone who does not exist. I think there's more to the story as to why you're taking it so personally, that's your business but don't pretend that you're better than anyone here. You're human, you lie, cheat and hide behind a false name just like the rest of us. There are no innocents here. So go ahead and accuse me of being a coward. End of the day, hiding behind a false identity, we ALL are.

pic003.jpg

I remember that post you are referring to:

lol Nort, you're letting your frustration show again.

Don't you know Walleye is the original cavebeast, he was brought up on a diet of hog hide, raw quails eggs, dragon's blood and marmite sandwiches. I doubt he's ever used a spoon in his life.

as for me bedroom...dont even go there, thats strictly big boys only.

lmao, probably not even a knife and fork, well maybe a knife but not for eating purposes lol.

@ the last bit....... many men will have to turn and walk away bowing their heads in shame.

This would be the post in question? That's a stab at men not Hooch

Hey Mystic, do not worry if walleye has a dirty mind.

He has nothing better to do than to troll these forums and post nasty notes about his betters.

To everyone else have a wonderful and safe New Year, walleye try and stay out of trouble at the kid's table.

Cheers,

Olderthandirt (aka __predator__)

Oh I don't mind, can't begrudge anyone having a dirty mind. I don't even mind his comments, how can I? They are meaningless. After all, what does it matter what he or anyone else thinks about me? It's not as though it affects my real life.

Last edited:

walleye

You say you have me pegged yet you know me no better than I know you, nor will you ever know me or anyone here. Everyone here has created a character, no-one is who or what they seem. You're judgemental, that's fine but understand it's of Mysticjelly2, someone who does not exist. I think there's more to the story as to why you're taking it so personally, that's your business but don't pretend that you're better than anyone here. You're human, you lie, cheat and hide behind a false name just like the rest of us. There are no innocents here. So go ahead and accuse me of being a coward. End of the day, hiding behind a false identity, we ALL are.

actually ive posted videos of my self on tribalwars. and maybe my real name i cant remember. and you're wrong about it being "mysticjelly", it is you. if you weren't this way you wouldn't have stooped so low

Mysticjelly2

In part it is the creator. I don't deny that. It is a fictional character though. I don't care if you've posted your real name or even shown yourself. You still hide behind a name.

DeletedUser

oh oh, walleye's gunna jump the fence and take mystic somewhere 'private' ROFL

What a shame such a lively thread wound its way to this.

Cheers
Jas

Mysticjelly2

oh oh, walleye's gunna jump the fence and take mystic somewhere 'private' ROFL

What a shame such a lively thread wound its way to this.

Cheers
Jas

It isn't worth reading Jas, that's why ;)