REBZ declares on TSL

DeletedUser

I remember that ,when this world started, many "forum and game stars" laugh at TSL, disrespecting us.. Now the new stars do the same :). The truth is that we've been here from the start, we had seen it all. Remember this Rebz, we see you attacking now, but we will see how good you will defend yourself :).

DeletedUser

You haven't seen how good we attack yet, all you've seen are fakes, fakes, more fakes, my messup, more fakes, a nobleman from andymak to himself, and more fakes.

DeletedUser

@Z Grade
You haven't seen how good we attack yet, all you've seen are fakes, fakes, more fakes, my messup, more fakes, a nobleman from andymak to himself, and more fakes.

lol

DeletedUser

Fantastic. REBZ wins with their ability to talk. TSL needs to figure out proper trash talking techniques.

DeletedUser

i hope his skills in game are better then his english, or we wont even take his attacks seriously ^^ wait... we aint ...

DeletedUser42132

mrc2k2002 95 18.544 3....yep...lol :D:D:D

go and learn how to sent trains than come and speak with me ok , :icon_cool: pffff

bravo how did you achieved to leave me with 3 villas oh forgot why didnt the whole TSL attacked me

PS:do you know what is a train ?

DeletedUser

no..i don't know what is a train:icon_cry:

but for sure i know how to take villages from a player who know what is a train:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

no..i don't know what is a train:icon_cry:

but for sure i know how to take villages from a player who know what is a train:icon_wink:

He he boss, leave phase alone he is a good guy, lets take some vills from those talking mappets =).