Recruiting in K67 and the surrounding area!

DeletedUser

Yes, I've already addressed that, so please read the post I addressed that in earlier, before your first post, and stop making a nuisance of yourself.

DeletedUser

No, I just politely asked him to stop stating the obvious, which has already been stated and addressed before he brought it up the first time, though I didn't say anything then, but if he's going to continue to quote his earlier post over and over, that's just annoying.

I've already realized it's in the wrong place, I was tired, I thought I was already in the tribes looking for members forum, I accidentally made the thread here. I realized seconds after posting, but once it's posted, what can I do about it?

DeletedUser

Yes, closed indeed. (I dated a German girl for a while, she was a foreign exchange student. They've got some beautiful women over there. ^_^)

Enough of this negative-ness. I didn't join the forums to flame and be flamed (well, maybe just messin' around with people) but to make some friends on this game I've been playing for so long. So to any I've offended already, I'm sorry, I just tend to do that, I'm a very defensive person. But I am here to make friends. ^_^

DeletedUser

Yes, closed indeed. (I dated a German girl for a while, she was a foreign exchange student. They've got some beautiful women over there. ^_^)

Quoted for truth.

(A) German girl(s) are / is hot.

If you catch my drift... :icon_rolleyes:

But what does that have to do with TW? Isn't K67 near the rim? If it isn't, we know just how crowded W8 is; K67 on W2 was near the rim about 3 weeks ago.. and its been here for lord knows how long.

DeletedUser

Bah! I'm a master of sarcasm, and I'm afraid that I haven't been slapped with anything just yet my friend. I've spoken to him in-game, and he's agreed to join my tribe. Says he doesn't like the people where he's at, so we'll see.

Buddy, you really need to be alot more careful. You seriously thought someone from Chlorox was going to leave and come join you... you were going to make him a duke?! Consider this a learning experience and be weary of everyone from now on, use yer common sense. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was going to allow him into my tribe, however like I already stated, I'm no noob, I wasn't going to make him a duke. I said so in the post just after his.

Quoted for truth.

(A) German girl(s) are / is hot.

If you catch my drift... :icon_rolleyes:

But what does that have to do with TW? Isn't K67 near the rim? If it isn't, we know just how crowded W8 is; K67 on W2 was near the rim about 3 weeks ago.. and its been here for lord knows how long.

That guy said closed in German, I was just explaining why I knew what he said. Seemed relevant... XD

DeletedUser8472

Enough of this negative-ness. I didn't join the forums to flame and be flamed (well, maybe just messin' around with people) but to make some friends on this game I've been playing for so long. So to any I've offended already, I'm sorry, I just tend to do that, I'm a very defensive person. But I am here to make friends. ^_^

fine that's great, make friends, but I reserve the right to flame people who are new or misuse the forums. Since you fit both, I can't stop myself. Now scurry along and remake this thread where it fits in. Don't worry, anyone who reads here is most likely making fun of you anyway, some more subtle then others

DeletedUser

I'm not new, I've played this game for several months. And I don't really see any point in remaking the thread anywhere. That's just more misuse, making the same thread in multiple places.

fine that's great, make friends, but I reserve the right to flame people who are new or misuse the forums. Since you fit both, I can't stop myself. Now scurry along and remake this thread where it fits in. Don't worry, anyone who reads here is most likely making fun of you anyway, some more subtle then others

Fine with me. ^_^ I also reserve the right to flame you back. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1546

forum is just about the worst to recruit, aside from IRC which will get you kicked or banned. As a non-newbie, you really should notice this.

ha, flames... more like bleach burns here with all us CLOROX having nothing better to do than trolling :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, I am new on the forum, though not to the game, since I've never been on the forum, I had no idea. Although the forum did pretty well for us, we doubled our players from 9 to 18 since my original post. ^_^

Muldie325

I'm gunna hosting a german exchange student in a few days, for a year wooo......

DeletedUser4616

I was suspicious of you when you said the whole thing of I'll join your tribe if you let me be a duke, as I had spent about an hour reading those hilarious IG messages, but I suppose that the will to hope that it's not one of those jokes and that a powerful member wanted to join got the better of me. And of course the fact that you're several continents away, and are part of an elitist tribe that would probably destroy you if you left them for another tribe.

destroy me? why? i mean how? :icon_biggrin:

dont you know - it's illegal for mebers of clorox to build troops? :lol:

Muldie325

beware...the merchants that bring CLOROX to poison your water supply :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

EEP! You guys at clorox seem to be the most fun out of everyone here. :icon_razz: