Remembering What Matters

DeletedUser

I wasn't aware I had to prove anything :icon_wink:

Merely standing up for a tribemate, as Storm's allusions that Red does not read (properly) were ludicrous. :)

Well, if he had read properly, he probably would've defended against all the points, wouldn't he? Or are you implying that he chose not to? If so, what are the implications of that?

DeletedUser

Probably that there was a distinct risk of a tangent again, and the subsequent derailing of a thread :lol:

Or just that the points raised were not interesting enough, as seems to happen an awful lot lately. Repetition perhaps.

DeletedUser

By your reasoning, the only "good argument" in the things wIz posted that he felt was interesting was him "sending 50% of his nukes".

That is more of a derail, and much less interesting than what wIz posted besides such.

DeletedUser

If you cared to read, you'd have read that I countered only Orel's point of Red not reading, as that was the initial 'point' being made, that Red did not read properly. The rest of Orel's/whomever's points were just added baggage, and thus not worth my time. Ignoring? Sure, but that does not make my point wrong.
Edit; furthermore, I made no allusions to countering -everything-, as indicated by the fact that I clearly edited orel's post by using [...]. In other words; I did not say I was countering everything, so how is that wrong? I just said Orel's point was wrong, and I am right in that. The rest is irrelevant to my post, since it is not mentioned at all. What Orel wants to discuss with Red is his problem, really, I don't rightly care about his troubles.

1254434956357.jpg

Yes you actualy apply at the perfection the first rule of the PNP...

fight only the battle that you can win, but you make it so obvious by avoiding to answer everyone but orel and answering only on a *twisting Word* argumentation,that its infact give the opposite result.

considering that simple fact You just proved that for each rule there's exeption,cause in my mind it does not help you at all but mostly prove that you was unable to counter 95% of the point being made against Red/Deus,so you choose to counter the easy and mostly the one that none care bout..

So for da pic wars^^ Here for ya :lol:

128909028625687772.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shark that you knew died the moment the PnP resolved mostly about stats and clear garbage. Some of the shit I've seen spewed from mouths as Tubby, orel and even you don't even fall in the realm of PnP anymore, lol. Chances are you know it, too.

The personal accusations against Red are -all- blatantly false. Nobody is in a better position to judge than the Deus council, and we know what he's worth. I don't see how Storm has a stake in judging him, but whatever, I'm not really interested in debating about Red, 'cuz I know for fact that he's solid, so anything you say that goes against that is merely garbage, and you know what we do with garbage :D

Unable to counter? No. But Orel raises so many (half of them ludicrous) points that it is ridiculous (not to mention mundane) to counter them all. I have better things to do than to argue semantics with Orel. Avoiding? Not really, but then, this will be framed in such a way to make it seem like I'm at a loss for words, and am retreating in a fashionable way. :lol:

Meh. Have fun with your PnP, while I continue with mine until Storm manages to raise good points. Like the pics so far? I do, too. When I run out, I'll probably just follow KK and tell you guys to 'have fun on your own'. I'm sure it'll be mighty interesting -- the tales you could spin in Deus' absense, the potential..!! :icon_rolleyes:

edit; did you notice Holla hardly posts anymore? Makes you think, ne? Is it holla, or is it the surroundings? What about others..? What a dilemma, ne?

DeletedUser

Shark that you knew died the moment the PnP resolved mostly about stats and clear garbage. Some of the shit I've seen spewed from mouths as Tubby, orel and even you don't even fall in the realm of PnP anymore, lol. Chances are you know it, too.

The personal accusations against Red are -all- blatantly false. Nobody is in a better position to judge than the Deus council, and we know what he's worth. I don't see how Storm has a stake in judging him, but whatever, I'm not really interested in debating about Red, 'cuz I know for fact that he's solid, so anything you say that goes against that is merely garbage, and you know what we do with garbage :D

Unable to counter? No. But Orel raises so many (half of them ludicrous) points that it is ridiculous (not to mention mundane) to counter them all. I have better things to do than to argue semantics with Orel. Avoiding? Not really, but then, this will be framed in such a way to make it seem like I'm at a loss for words, and am retreating in a fashionable way. :lol:

Meh. Have fun with your PnP, while I continue with mine until Storm manages to raise good points. Like the pics so far? I do, too. When I run out, I'll probably just follow KK and tell you guys to 'have fun on your own'. I'm sure it'll be mighty interesting -- the tales you could spin in Deus' absense, the potential..!! :icon_rolleyes:

I dont see where me or Orel actualy made doubt about Red skill or talent,But I think I clearly countered each of is point made against storm or TGO....

DeletedUser

Um wow you guys can make a quitting thread into a flaming thread nice.

DeletedUser

edit; did you notice Holla hardly posts anymore? Makes you think, ne? Is it holla, or is it the surroundings? What about others..? What a dilemma, ne?

Funny. He brings up semantics on my part, and argues them all against me. That was funny, I realized only later after arguing with him over Skype that he uses semantics MUCH more than I could ever.

Starts to sound like KG, though. I won't answer your points because I know better than you all about so and so, and when you come up with something you know about I'll answer.

:icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Says the guy arguing mostly about stats. :icon_wink:

About Red, yes, yes I do know better. Tough shit. :)

XenoBlade147

Lol i love Deus. They are great i consider atleast 1 member in your tribe a friend of mine. And when that day comes when the 2 of us face off its going to be one glorious day for me ^_^.

Now the Tgo thing, He will be back he is like me this time i give him 2 months then we shall see him again.

I just cant stay away, He should delete thats prolly the only way ill ever be able to quit this god forsaken game and i most likely will delete after the dues war. As ill have nothing else to look forwards too. That is if i live. but back lines make it a pain for u guys to even try me :/

Rukoh KK rest of Deus. I wish u luck and this is a game its ment for fun. Regardless what people say about u just leave it at that dont get worked up over it. I mean i dont know Fox but he/she seems like a cool block. I can understand why you would keep her/he around. Everyone has faults. TGO's was he was a big mouth arrogant arse. Me i just dont care enough lol and i cant spell >_> <_<.

Oh yeah rukoh is Kommet still playing a deus account?

DeletedUser

Yes you actualy apply at the perfection the first rule of the PNP...

fight only the battle that you can win, but you make it so obvious by avoiding to answer everyone but orel and answering only on a *twisting Word* argumentation,that its infact give the opposite result.

considering that simple fact You just proved that for each rule there's exeption,cause in my mind it does not help you at all but mostly prove that you was unable to counter 95% of the point being made against Red/Deus,so you choose to counter the easy and mostly the one that none care bout..

So for da pic wars^^ Here for ya :lol:

128909028625687772.jpg

Quoted to remind Rukoh that he hasn't succeeded by anyone's standards. But he appears to be living in his own little world where he can say he knows something and assume he's correct.

Yep, more KG-like than arguing about stats. Everyone in just about every world argues about stats. But many of the players of the world didn't neglect arguments while only attacking little pieces of them; besides KG, anyways. Unless you want to be compared to some of those that did, which might be a bit weirder than comparing you to KG?

DeletedUser

'arguments' based on Red as a person. Sorry, not interested. Try again after Christmas maybe.

@Xeno; sadly, Komeet left a while ago. I'm not sure of her reasoning either, it's... sometimes difficult to place a finger on her.

DeletedUser

'arguments' based on Red as a person. Sorry, not interested. Try again after Christmas maybe.

@Xeno; sadly, Komeet left a while ago. I'm not sure of her reasoning either, it's... sometimes difficult to place a finger on her.

Oh my. Why I never!

DeletedUser

In a purely metaphorical sense. My fingers are, of course, reserved for mdm.

DeletedUser

Thanks. Clears up a lot of things bud. I was beginning to doubt our relationship for a bit.

DeletedUser

wish you the best and i hope you get back with your Ex that will sort you out.but i have this funny feeling that you just pulling our legs but who cares wish you the best once again.:p