=res=

DeletedUser

Ok, so... I am apparently an idiot because everyone else knows what it means but me, but what is GBH or GHB whatever it was? :S

I did not know what it meant either, but was too ashamed to ask...so thank you for asking :p <3 Kristie

DeletedUser44759

I lol'd at that becks, strikes me mission1 is no longer home, hahahaha.

grim, you couldn't fight way out of a paper bag, lol, never have, never could, that's why you run around the underside of W24 pretending to be special...never built a decent acc from scratch, never stuck it out in a war, never done anything but spread discord where ever you go, tho' it must be said you're pretty awesome at that, imo you've been responsible for more acc's deleting than any other player on W24, just never done it with nukes

I'd not be surprised to find out you had a hand in =res= falling apart too, grim should really have been short for "grima wormtongue" you play that part well, it kind of shows the hypocrisy of all those who bashed smurf for alleged offences and underhand moves yet are happy to back you now, but both you and your sponsors must be aware by now that you're way too recognisable to work in the south, at least for long, so I hold out sympathy to your next target(s) where ever they be..

=RedFox=

The nickname of the drug comes from Grievous Bodily Harm. The drug is GHB which is close enough to GBH for some bright spark to decide that it was a cool name for the drug. As its strength can and will cause GBH

DeletedUser

Trust Grenchie to go down the drug line lol (thats GHB he's describing)

GBH in this context is Grievous Bodily Harm, "really serious bodily harm" (about as close as you can get to killing someone without actually succeeding)

actualy,it can be pretty enjoyable if not mixed with alcool or took in too big amount,these ''negative effect'' such as loosing the control of your body and loosing memory are really happening only in the case its wished by the user.

Last edited by a moderator:

sypherr

are they baloons in redfox's sig? i been sat here for last 5 mins wondering what they are, i dunno why its interesting me so much but its getting on my nerves and i have to know! :icon_confused:

edit: wth is changed to starfox now in 5 secs im sure i only had 2 beers tonight...

DeletedUser44759

lol, looks like we knoe who's taking the drugs now, hahahah

DeletedUser

are they baloons in redfox's sig? i been sat here for last 5 mins wondering what they are, i dunno why its interesting me so much but its getting on my nerves and i have to know! :icon_confused:

edit: wth is changed to starfox now in 5 secs im sure i only had 2 beers tonight...

fox have a sig rotator,mean each time the page update,is sig change:)

so no,your not crazy:icon_razz:

sypherr

i just thought he liked to changed them all the time and he had photoshop and dabbled posh get, iv never seen a sig updater thing before im getting old and missing all the cool stuff when its come out :icon_cry: , what a great idea though i used to have loads when i was clanning wonder why its took so long for them to come out.

Last edited:

=RedFox=

Made me lol for real :lol:

sypherr

lol im not tea total , i had my dose of xbox halo reach and started oblivion tonight, but yes they are not fulfilling my gaming sexual needs so to speak mr russian

civ 5 is out in no time and im soooooooooooo going to tap that ass for sure hell yeah lmao :icon_eek:

p.s anyone getting it and fancy a match?

DeletedUser

lol im not tea total , i had my dose of xbox halo reach and started oblivion tonight, but yes they are not fulfilling my gaming sexual needs so to speak mr russian

civ 5 is out in no time and im soooooooooooo going to tap that ass for sure hell yeah lmao :icon_eek:

p.s anyone getting it and fancy a match?

Oblivion <33333333

One of the best games made for the next gen consoles, in my view.

DeletedUser

I don't! Which one/ones are you on now!?

I might come round for a cup of tea.......
Like i said, YOU ALL KNOW WERE I AM...come get some, il put the kettle on ;)

I lol'd at that becks, strikes me mission1 is no longer home, hahahaha.

grim, you couldn't fight way out of a paper bag, lol, never have, never could, that's why you run around the underside of W24 pretending to be special...never built a decent acc from scratch, never stuck it out in a war, never done anything but spread discord where ever you go, tho' it must be said you're pretty awesome at that, imo you've been responsible for more acc's deleting than any other player on W24, just never done it with nukes
Im just minting atm....sitting full of troops if you wanna try me....you know were i am...whats keeping you?

OooOoOoh, which account of yours will you use to 1vs1 him? :lol:

My only account :)

DeletedUser

Like i said, YOU ALL KNOW WERE I AM...come get some, il put the kettle on ;)

Im just minting atm....sitting full of troops if you wanna try me....you know were i am...whats keeping you?

My only account :)

Last I heard you had atleast two :icon_wink:

DeletedUser59331

Fed up with people being too scared to reveal who they are.
Does anyone know wee chris and 167s?
Hang on....am I the only one who cares?