Return of the Proper Propaganda

DeletedUser

You obviously need a history lesson Kreger. I was a baron in D.V of the Central Alliance. You remember that war? 200 members of CA versus 5,000+ 'family' tribe members?? Cult, FF, OT, GRINGR and all the others.

My hate then, which persists is family tribes. You are guilty of starting and continuing one of the abominations in this game. You took a join or die attitude, built up and maintained a collossal and ridiculous number of players, largely mediocre, to the detriment of the game.

People complain about falling player standards and you are one of the architects of the mechanisms which have directly caused those standard to drop. You maintained your family/alliances as long as you have and to be honest, you have truly amazing stamina, however you continue to be misguided to an extreme extent and how you can continue for years encouraging mediocrity is an abomination to the TW world.

Respected?? You?? By morons maybe, but then toadies are the only people you ever listen to. That hasn't changed.

I know very well who you are sangfroid... but you have a biased against me, when all that exists in this world are family tribes... D*D, OTB and Cult (the remaining other tribes are smaller in size).. I NEVER took a join or die attitude and never once told anyone that they either joined us or died.... in fact you can talk to any member of grignr (who was NEVER a family tribe) or ROA (also never a family tribe) and you will find that I never played that game and allowed many members in grignr to join other tribes... why are many members from the former CA in Cult, or D*D or even OTB? They joined because of respect to those leaders... so please stop the "The family tribe scenario is all Kregers fault"... Cult was not the first family tribe, we did what we needed to in order to survive and note that all those family tribes are still in existance now, so even if it were not cult, another family tribe would have done it and the W3 histories would have still played out the same... and your hatred does not pinpoint me specifically... so please "grab a chill pill"... I am sorry we defeated you (does that make you feel happy now?)

kregre

DeletedUser

Cult cried Fowl? No. You know that isn't true.

Did Valnor come to you and ask for a cease fire? No way - and you know it. Cult played the game like it was meant to be played. We fought fire with fire. And it worked. D*D (yes, you Pogues) then approached Cult with terms to end attacks on Lee and Valnor.

This dialogue wouldn't have ever taken place if Lee had not started asking what he could do to stop the attacks on him. We told Lee in no uncertain terms that the attacks on him were a direct result on the attacks on Valnor. We were up front with Lee the whole time.

I like Lee - and I'm glad that an amicable agreement could be reached to keep both of these good players in this game. But don't try and spin this that Cult was asking for a cease fire. You know that isn't true.

I'll admit that I heard the statement from Leesupport, and didn't read mails. If the conversation went differently, then I'm honestly unaware of it.

Are you saying he is untruthful when he said you and PO and Kreger and other particular Cult members had an NAP with him from many many months before? Or are you avoiding that portion of my statement on purpose?

DeletedUser

I never went to D*D asking for a cease fire! And D*D knows that. So, am I a coward?! Hell no! I rather die fighting than going on my knees to D*D asking for a truce!!! I hope you understand this now and forever!

Get your facts straight before talking nonsense here.

I do want to make it clear that I didn't say you came to me or anyone else asking for such. But it did take both you and Leesupport to accept the deal, correct? If you were against it, you could have said no.

DeletedUser

OKAY...ENOUGH of this BS...

I approached Leesupport with a mail that stated "Get your people to stop FOCUSING on VL, or I will have to terminate the NAP several have with you in CultRO"

Leesupport tried hard to get this done and the response he recieved to this request was "No"

I terminated the NAP agreement based upon the principles that the reason D*D was focusing on VL was because of a mail written to Leesupport that some took issue with.

Upon that termination AP, PO, Abie and myself proceeded with the attacks.

1 week into the attacks by the above group and a few others, Pogues contacted me to revisit the idea with an offering of a NAP agreement for BOTH VL and Lee.

over the next few days this was agreed to by both parties following the negotiating of the terms

and that is where we are...that is the FULL and COMPLETE process in which this was undertook.

so please people stop trying to spin this as cowardly from one group or the next... it was in essence a mutually beneficial agreement...

I can't believe I'm about to say this....

This is pretty much exactly how I understood the events, with the exception of #2...but that's all internal D*D stuff so you wouldn't know exactly how that went down anyway. You can't be blamed on that. How I spun it was to explain to CZ that he apparently had no idea what happened....

In our partial defense, the attacks on Valnor were to take place all in a course of a weekend, though I know some attacks (including mine) stretched out past that. But hopefully this is a lesson learned...sometimes a simple "I'm sorry" goes a long way.

But also keep in mind...the mass attacks on Lee lasted at least 2 weeks before we countered on Valnor. And why? Because he attacked a dead Cult account.

DeletedUser

kreger began contacting Lee and later Pogues with requests for a ceasefire and some warnings of further escalation of the attacks on Lee. But Pogues refused to make an agreement with kreger.

I'm not sure Kreger ever contacted me about this. Everything I heard I got through lee...unless Kreger remembers differently. I'm getting old. :)

DeletedUser

I'm not sure Kreger ever contacted me about this. Everything I heard I got through lee...unless Kreger remembers differently. I'm getting old. :)

That is correct... I never did contact you about a truce, I did give the warning to Leesupport to carry to you however, and he said that he tried hard to get the peace in there, so my statement to that regard was only off his word on the matter, which I have never had reason to doubt.

I would like to add one more thing on this matter... IMO, neither Valnor Lathriel or Leesupport are crybabies, whiners, or anything of the sort... both players were subjected to intense attacks, VL got attacks for extended periods of time, while Leesupport got attacked by some of the games more well known attackers... all in all, it made for a very long and hard time for both players under those different focus'... so I would appreciate that we not refer to either player as such anymore please.

Cheers!
kreger

DeletedUser

You were a party to the communications and I wasn't, so you must be right. Thanks for the clarification. :)

DeletedUser

3babies.jpg

DeletedUser

some one who got a knock on their door from children and family services i would bet.

DeletedUser

OMG! Who would do that to their baby?
Older brothers and/or sisters could do that to siblings. When I was 4, I used to drag the youngest around the house by his feet when he was 1. If I'd thought of duct tape and could hold him up long enough...

Dark - note that the tape is only on the clothes. They grow out of them