returning to w20,part 2

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
a few days ago i made a post saying that i came back to w20 to fight prime,after spending some time in the world though i changed my mind.

after talking to op,air and some others i knew on w20 i have decided to join the underdogs,prime.

ill be joining air and in the near future op in the dark side to fight off the alliance in w20.

DeletedUser

a few days ago i made a post saying that i came back to w20 to fight prime,after spending some time in the world though i changed my mind.

after talking to op,air and some others i knew on w20 i have decided to join the underdogs,prime.

ill be joining air and in the near future op in the dark side to fight off the alliance in w20.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, you were serious?

DeletedUser

I will be returning myself around the 20th and I believe both of us will be on the war fronts. Let's see how the Airsofter/Ricky/Delirium team fares, as surprising as it may seem to see us warring as allies rather than enemies. Oldschool unifies?! Only KBK and Runican have to join in to make it complete :lol:

DeletedUser

I will be returning myself around the 20th and I believe both of us will be on the war fronts. Let's see how the Airsofter/Ricky/Delirium team fares, as surprising as it may seem to see us warring as allies rather than enemies. Oldschool unifies?! Only KBK and Runican have to join in to make it complete :lol:

Hey, KBK is around as well, lets talk to him:icon_razz:

HeftySmurf

screw it, im getting Lodda and jamm to even out the sides :lol:

HeftySmurf

nowai, rune is ours!

I'm at it actually :icon_cool:

If that were to happen suddenly w20 would be quite an "elite" infested world.

Yeah, my ego would struggle to fit :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

of course

imagine that,me in prime who would have thought:icon_eek:

I would say then, that everybody else wont attack you because you actually have skill.
so they'll just hit every other noob in prime.

DeletedUser

If I returned would it make the average players seem that much better? :)

HeftySmurf

I would say then, that everybody else wont attack you because you actually have skill.
so they'll just hit every other noob in prime.

i want to go for ricky, see if old age has made him weak ;o

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Lol, this will be fun.

DeletedUser

How interesting would it be that I would be co-playing WizzyDizzy *giggles*

DeletedUser

Wow, I'm sorry to hear Ricky :icon_eek:

Good luck to you all the same ":)

rich26ca

ohhh this could make things interesting ;)

rick i always love watching you go both in game and in the forums your return is epic as airs was if not more so...

witheringwithlove, slowtarget and elhippo were thinking of making appearance here as well.

Last edited: