returning to w20,part 2

DeletedUser59335

Not only him, I am hopefully going to be able to pull in 5-6 Hate players aswell (excluding ricky, who already joined the dark side :p)

woot, nice to have you back :) So who are you going to play?

DeletedUser

woot, nice to have you back :) So who are you going to play?

Don't quite know yet. An account on the fronts, the question is which one. It all depends on what will happen in the near future.

DeletedUser

Considering what PBR did last time, I don't know why they'd want him.

DeletedUser

Shame to see the elite returning to only to join PRIME would have been so much more fun if you'd joined us killed PRIME then re-made your elite tribe again, but oh well, the bigger they are the harder they fall :lol:

GL.

HeftySmurf

Shame to see the elite returning to only to join PRIME would have been so much more fun if you'd joined us killed PRIME then re-made your elite tribe again, but oh well, the bigger they are the harder they fall :lol:

GL.

it was all a joke

DeletedUser

a few days ago i made a post saying that i came back to w20 to fight prime,after spending some time in the world though i changed my mind.

after talking to op,air and some others i knew on w20 i have decided to join the underdogs,prime.

ill be joining air and in the near future op in the dark side to fight off the alliance in w20.

:icon_confused: the Number 1 tribe in W20 underdog? :icon_confused:

Hey, where is the fun in joining if your not joining the true Quality>Quantity elite tribe.. :icon_wink:

colonelabbas

I actually can see Ricky and the crew getting the accounts,leaving prime and reforming Kong.
Would be awesome though atleast more fun in the world :D

DeletedUser

Hey, where is the fun in joining if your not joining the true Quality>Quantity elite tribe.. :icon_wink:

Rank means nothing. You really consider the coalition the underdogs, lol?

And there's always fun in being the underdog.

DeletedUser

Its the number 1 tribe against rest of the world minus sparta. I would say they are out numbered by quite a bit lol