ReV- be ashamed and annoyed

DeletedUser

at first i was like;

happy_face.png

but when i found it was true i was like;

homer+upset+shocked+face.jpg

ReV have now got TRN 2 as there family tribe? what will come as this? is this a handicap for ReV to use for SCI's advantage. all i see is;

ReV and ReV 2 on this game!

i'm so excited.
Spongebob_plus_Patrick.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOOOL
At first, i was like this: :O
when i noticed who made the thread i was like: ;/
when i was reading the thread, i was like: :D
when i was done, i was like: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL xD

DeletedUser

Before I read the thread, I was like this =D
After opening the thread, I was like this =)
After reading the thread, I was like this =S
After reading the comments, I was like this =/
But... After checking the W5 statistics, I was like this xD

Bickeh... Was this your long-awaited first real attempt at propoganda? If so, it's pretty good for a first try ^_^
It was funny. I loved the face changes, and the comment on giving SCI a handicap made me lol.

Quick question... The title; ReV - Be Ashamed and Annoyed.
And then you go and make a SCI-bashing comment.
What's up with that? Are you bashing them both? Right now, I'm confused as to which way this propoganda has been spun.

Otherwise, it's good for a first try. Next time, post your proof in the topic too... A screenshot of TRN's profile, or the top 20 tribes list would have been enough.

Good job, kiddo.
Have a biscuit!
*Throws Bicky a bicky*

DeletedUser

yay thanks KK. :)

oh yes, the title was wrong. keep in mind this was at 1am. and ok i'll take that advise. ;)

DeletedUser

All I have to say is this:

1. Who gave bicky team alcohol?
2. Why did I see that the creator of this thread was bicky team, and instead of ignoring it entirely, I still actually read it?

I have disappointed myself :( bicky disappointed me too, by making this fail thread, but I get the feeling that him causing disappointment is natural, so no news there...

DeletedUser

I just cbf to post constructive criticism for this, it is simply a nuissance, it is not and will not ever be even close to true, ReV would never accept TRN 2 as a family or academy... ReV's standards are way too high for that. I don't understand why you posted this, what are you trying to accomplish? If you're going to practice PnP'ing, I suggest going after a tribe that gives you a lot of options, which is why most people go for SCI :p They have several flaws to choose from, nearly all of which could be easily exploited and exaggerrated, making them a classic target for PnP. Going after ReV will get you nothing, other than a first class trip to the rim :) Then again, you're already there :\

DeletedUser18695

Ok noobs chill out was mine and Odins joke on the world.

Just a joke, stop being rude to bicky please. FFS everything boils down to flaming with you lot and its annoying.

DeletedUser

Just a joke, stop being rude to bicky please. FFS everything boils down to flaming with you lot and its annoying.

NO BAD LANGUAGE, next time I give infractions. Also please don't degenerate to total OT please :p thanks.
EDIT: Profanity has been edited out.

DeletedUser

Just a joke, stop being rude to bicky please. FFS everything boils down to flaming with you lot and its dang annoying.

I assume that was aimed at tennis as he was the only one being rude to bicky we were just boosting his pnp which is what I though these forums were for.

DeletedUser

You guys have no sense of humor :icon_rolleyes:

Tennis, did you forget to take your pills? That was rough

Sorry bick, I didn't think it would get that bad

DeletedUser23324

If bicky team makes a topic and a tree falls in the woods. Does anyone care?

DeletedUser

haha, i didn't, i explained to tennismaster. he never checked what had happened on that game.