ReV- be ashamed and annoyed

DeletedUser

If bicky team makes a topic and a tree falls in the woods. Does anyone care?

I care about Bicky's topics.

Bicky loves these forums almost as much as I do. He's started to change his posting habits in order to keep activity in the forums, and not out of it. He's spamming a LOT less, and he's even shown a willingness to learn P&P. I believe that he is a real asset to these forums, and given a couple of months he'll become one of the finest posters in World 5.

You, on the other hand, need to grow up. You lurk here and only post when you see than you can make a particularly snide comment. I know it's all part of your ingame e-thug image, we covered that when I masqueraded as Gaembesh... But you don't have to act like a jerk to try and fit in. I think you should quit playing with your e-peen, and be sociable for a change. If 13/14 year old Bicky can show his maturity, how much more should you?

DeletedUser18695

I care about Bicky's topics.

Bicky loves these forums almost as much as I do. He's started to change his posting habits in order to keep activity in the forums, and not out of it. He's spamming a LOT less, and he's even shown a willingness to learn P&P. I believe that he is a real asset to these forums, and given a couple of months he'll become one of the finest posters in World 5.

You, on the other hand, need to grow up. You lurk here and only post when you see than you can make a particularly snide comment. I know it's all part of your ingame e-thug image, we covered that when I masqueraded as Gaembesh... But you don't have to act like a jerk to try and fit in. I think you should quit playing with your e-peen, and be sociable for a change. If 13/14 year old Bicky can show his maturity, how much more should you?

Well said, thanks auntie kusty.

DeletedUser

Was gone for a couple days and didn't know the tribe names had actually been changed, if I had known that it would've been a very obvious, and funny, joke. Since I didn't know that, I viewed this thread as very idiotic. Can ya blame me for that? :p Already talked to bicky about all this too.

Anyways, you can all ignore those posts from me, I would edit/delete, but I just cbf

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah an uppercut would send you up a world and mine might even send you a high as W15 if you keep trying to correct me!:icon_evil:

If that's how hard he does an uppercut, imagine what a kick to the nuts would feel like O_O

Don't piss off Fifty =S

DeletedUser

Nah an uppercut would send you up a world and mine might even send you a high as W15 if you keep trying to correct me!:icon_evil:

Nope, in the forums the worlds are listed lowest to highest, so an uppercut would send us to W4 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nope, in the forums the worlds are listed lowest to highest, so an uppercut would send us to W4 :icon_biggrin:

Dont make me kick you in the nuts!!!

@Tennis I dont blame you for anything but Im a forgiving chap I hear fizzolio is fuming with you though.

DeletedUser

/me jumps on Dazrield and tries to pull his hair.

Ooh yeah! Girly fighting tactics FTW!