Rhino VS Wonka + Wet

james9487

It was obvious it was going to happen sooner or later. You were hardly going to co-exist.

We still had in place a very detailed NAP agreement to prepare both tribes when the time came... (not really sure how many more times I'll have to post that)

DeletedUser

We still had in place a very detailed NAP agreement to prepare both tribes when the time came... (not really sure how many more times I'll have to post that)

Doesnt matter how many times you post that. He took the advantage.

DeletedUser

So far all his declaration proves is how ignorant he is, and how he doesn't honor NAPs. If his tribe survives this war, they cannot be further trusted; who knows what the voices are going to tell Check Mate next?

DeletedUser

Well firstly Check mate we have never had an nap with you, maybe Wonka did but we didn't. And it's funny that we are still waiting for your declaration to land on our doorstep, i thought you declared first then posted on here not the other way round. Well one of the Rhino players did try noble a Wet? player but when his noble turned up an hour after his nuke riding a lonely ram being pushed by a paladin we thought you was joking around with us!

And here is the dynamic duo in action.
http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/24c07230d2e5c52d0f0ef3640a162647

Annoyingdevil

That report is superb. It isn't lonely either, has a few partners of the same ilk. Tremendous stuff really.

In regards to an 'advantage' they have gained, no not really. If we were point whores and they didn't care about diplomacy in the future, then yes it's be an advantage. But the advantage they have is so minimum and will last for such a short period of time that it's pointless. Should Rhino miraculously win the war, then who will NAP them? They barely honoured any terms of the NAP and every tribe who has diplomacy with Rhino should be checking their backs 24/7.

DeletedUser

Back to topic

Defender's troops, that were in transit

7389 3500 0 0 0 1444 0 0 1 0
Haul: 0/1.000
Loyalty: Dropped from 22 to -4

Annoyingdevil

116k from defending that village so considering your sly declaration, not a bad amount of troops killed. 1-0 to Rhino, nonetheless.

Game on. :)

DeletedUser

Back to topic

Defender's troops, that were in transit

7389 3500 0 0 0 1444 0 0 1 0
Haul: 0/1.000
Loyalty: Dropped from 22 to -4

Print out that report and put it on the fridge. Your parents must be so proud.

G0dzP0t

Lots of pissed off attentionwhores in this thread :icon_rolleyes:

Back to the stuff that matters.

Rhino 1 : Wonka 1

DeletedUser

Good Luck 2 both sides. Ready to noble some people I dont like.

X

DeletedUser104695

Good Luck

Good Luck all Tribes, My Moneys on Wonka/Wet?

DeletedUser

Wow you guys are crazy. Stop raging at the guys statement. The only thing that matters is they've declared war on you.

You were going to declare war on them, they just got there first. Get over it.

thank you, these guys are just going on and on about it:icon_neutral: