WAR Riot and Doh Declare on IMF!

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
Well done, you focused 3 tribe's of nukes, over 200 nukes and 150 nobles, which I sniped all, to take me down. And you eventually did. After we killed 3 units for each one we lost,

But at what cost? ;)

unknown.png

Plus, there are 3-4 tribes I either forgot to include, or already disbanded (cough cough PNL cough cough)

Great work, apparently 150+ players laying down and fighting for someone else's win can barely scratch us, and you could take out my tiny account after losing all of goon's nukes, until they had to beg you to help them, cus they can't handle one "snitch" ;')

1590955170588.png

I will admit, I got rimmed. Ran outta troops to snipe, but sometimes it works

unknown.png

and sometimes it doesn't

unknown.png

I have no shame that my account fell after we had nothing left, after we fought tooth and nail for it. We fought harder than anyone of you have fought in this world, and perhaps harder than anyone will. But, it was not pointless. :) Every noble we killed, every nuke we splatted will be one less nuke, as we stand proud, knowing we fought. While you all bowed. All 10(? I think its 10 tribes? No idea!) of you.

And hey to a certain someone, I lost quite a bit of respect when you pretend that I ran away from goon, that riot rejected me. Indeed, much earlier as CLASS fell, as the leadership decided to disband the tribe and find a new home for everyone, since our duke was gone, I sent them a message, and indeed I didn't get a response. Yet, days later after I joined goons, I got mailed directly by Riot/IMF to join them on the winning team, but I rejected them. I could post a screenshot for that, but even if you are treating me badly, I can still hold that bit of respect and privacy, unlike some others. I could post screenshots of why I left goons, of all what the leader said, and had in mind, but I am not like some. But I mean, if you who asked me insisted, I wouldn't mind obliging.

I decided that I didn't want to fight with Riot, Goons wasn't planning to last late game, and their plan was to merge with riot, like apparently every other tribe here.

I decided that I wanted to make this world have a worthy turn, even if it costed everything. And I am glad I did.

I will say, props to RIOT/IMF. They somehow tricked every other tribe in this world to throw down their pride, their everything to beg for a spot at winning. Well done at that, and they have done well in fighting. Everyone else though? Goons/PNL/Viking/others? Yea. A tribe that doesn't have the will to fight until the end is not a tribe I want to be part of.

But hey, why bother, I am just your neighborhood backstabber, who left the winning side to join the weaker side, without pulling support and tricking goons into supporting us, without leaving suddenly just before we hit, while informing the leader days earlier.

But hey, keep hugging :D

We will either win this world, be written as heroes who broke through when every tribe, every player hugged and tried to turn this world into another pointless world, where every tribe hugged and merged, or we will die trying, as this world gets put aside as another one of those worlds, that people will remember and talk about its pointlessness, and how bad players were.

Probably making this post is pointless, I can't expect much logic for the people who acted that way while knowing, bowing as their tribes get crushed by Riot later, just so one or two members of a tribe can beg to get a place. Yea, those are not for me.

Yours truly

Your backstabbing teammate, ZZZX

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yep, definitely lost respect for some of them too :D

At the end of the day, this is a fun game. But it is one that I will play with mates like Ozzz for next 10 worlds and die trying to win, rather join an army of bafoons giving their "best" for a 12spot win :)

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
Im 100% positive my train didnt get sniped :eek:
Either I literally had zero troops left, or I sniped with like 12 spears and you didn't see it, no idea. :D
But outside of the last few hours, when I deleted to prepare to get back in the fight from another angle ( ;) You didn't see the end of me yet.) Not a single train was left unsnipped. Not a single one :)

Deleted User - 11365688

1590963218172.png

First few hours of you getting hit, you didn't snipe this you silly nub

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
1590963419527.png

I think I got my first incoming from riot about one day after I started getting hit, no?

1590963460509.png

Anyhow, I can't check anymore. Unfortunately, the DELET button was already pressed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So... maybe! No idea. :p

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Either I literally had zero troops left, or I sniped with like 12 spears and you didn't see it, no idea. :D
But outside of the last few hours, when I deleted to prepare to get back in the fight from another angle ( ;) You didn't see the end of me yet.) Not a single train was left unsnipped. Not a single one :)
Im pretty sure thats a lie, no way you sniped my antisnipes on whoever's train it was :D

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have no shame that my account fell after we had nothing left, after we fought tooth and nail for it. We fought harder than anyone of you have fought in this world, and perhaps harder than anyone will. But, it was not pointless. :) Every noble we killed, every nuke we splatted will be one less nuke, as we stand proud, knowing we fought. While you all bowed. All 10(? I think its 10 tribes? No idea!) of you.
Am I crazy or does this remind you as well of the MoneyHeist speech after he got rimmed.... weird isn't it.

Everyone else though? Goons/PNL/Viking/others? Yea. A tribe that doesn't have the will to fight until the end is not a tribe I want to be part of.

LoL bro you delcare on PNL and recruit from Goons.... what did you expect those tribes to do and their Ally Vikings. You are just mad that 1) k54 is sticking together, and 2) that your own allies in k45 died and left you alone. Next time just spend more time and energy on the diplomacy game rather than complain when it's too late.

Other than that I can respect you for fighting until the end and of course doh and smoke also have my respect for not quitting and continuing to chase the win. Honestly, I would not be mad if doh won or if riot won or if vikings won :p. I have friends in both tribes and circumstances force you to choose one side. Plus, it is not like we get an award for winning this world so might as well just have fun :).

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
Am I crazy or does this remind you as well of the MoneyHeist speech after he got rimmed.... weird isn't it.

LoL bro you delcare on PNL and recruit from Goons.... what did you expect those tribes to do and their Ally Vikings. You are just mad that 1) k54 is sticking together, and 2) that your own allies in k45 died and left you alone. Next time just spend more time and energy on the diplomacy game rather than complain when it's too late.

Other than that I can respect you for fighting until the end and of course doh and smoke also have my respect for not quitting and continuing to chase the win. Honestly, I would not be mad if doh won or if riot won or if vikings won :p. I have friends in both tribes and circumstances force you to choose one side. Plus, it is not like we get an award for winning this world so might as well just have fun :).

Possibly :p I can't remember his. But I put moeny where my mouth is, at least.

I wasn't talking about them allying to fight us, I am talking about when I was in goon, and knew how their plan wasn't to last the world, but to beg riot for spots in the winning tribe. Edit: To be more exact and fair, they were promised one. But the point stands and doesn't change a bit. Hence what I told goons' duke face to face. If he is ready to fight so we can win the world as a tribe as his goal, I would stay there. But if he is insistent on the whole RIOT fiasco, I am leaving. Which I did.

I don't mind fighting the entire world part, that is fun. :p

And yea, I won't mind if doh, or riot, or Viking won. (I haven't had much experiance with Viking outside of finding out you guys really loved goons, and refused to hit them haha). Riot has done well, all things considered. I put the blame on the other tribes that got led by the noose.

Last edited: