Rip in peace RoyalE

DeletedUser

Thats easy one: from dust under our feet.
5309093638267c20dcc10baed616cdcf.jpg

BonerChief

Thats easy one: from dust under our feet.
Has to be one of the worst comeback insults I've ever seen.

it was better when you went into hiding after people began suspecting you playing a part in the hacking of an account.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh stew be quiet you are the one of players with most internals on this world :lol:

Let's not talk about internals mate since most of the disputes in RoyalE are over people crying about not getting enough :icon_eek:

DeletedUser42044

Has to be one of the worst comeback insults I've ever seen.

it was better when you went into hiding after people began suspecting you playing a part in the hacking of an account.

If you did not notice that the topic was closed with the administration said there was no hacking. If you want to open new pointless topic about and discuss it more go ahead. I have a bit more important job to do riming you and your friends then having endless pointless arguments on external.

Btw this topic is also kinda pointless but it attract my attention for mentioning us in title.

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Here at the end of the day Civil aren't rank 1. They aren't even close. They never will be. Stop praising yourselves for just managing to get nobled slower.

/stillgettingrekt

DeletedUser113867

Here at the end of the day Civil aren't rank 1. They aren't even close. They never will be. Stop praising yourselves for just managing to get nobled slower.

/stillgettingrekt

What achievements have Civil done in this world? None

Taking this away from them will make them realize how useless they truly are.

DeletedUser

They've defended a lot better than you did I'm sure.. #whatsyourname#dharmanub

DeletedUser

/stillgettingrekt

I'm proud of being able to hold off the rank 1 tribe for this long. Its not something to just shrug off. Sure we won't win the world... but its still been fun along the way.
In world 81 (or whatever the next no hauls is), RoyalE will have their asses handed to them. On an equal playing field... I will outplay them every single time. Harry and I have been outplaying them as it is... even when the odds are against us. Krieger and co are proving how poor of players they actually are.

Saddest no-haul world of all time really. The RoyalE nubs are continually patting themselves on the back simply because they are slowly but surely nobling a rim tribe that is a fifth of their size. Surely something to be proud of.