River: Fighting for COMING or fighting for himself?

DeletedUser

It IS nice to see a balanced summary: good job, device :)

faaaaark said:
Additionally, there are times when tensions are stretched between two tribes and war is on the horizon. Leaders will give out false information to the other leader to throw them off the path. Many leaders have done this and preople need to remember that River is not the first leader to ever do this.

QFT, farky.

On my prior worlds, I have both done this myself as well as being given, and sometimes falling for, misinformation. There are problems with doing this when it comes to allies doing so or doing it to allies, but if you're an enemy (or soon to be one or ally of one) you need to recognize that this is a natural part of war in this game and in real life. Anyone who doesn't realize this needs to re-take History 101 or Modern Civilization (20th Century) and focus on the politics of the Cold War years.

In poker, this is called a "bluff" in order to make your opponent(s) show their cards without having to show your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93260

Gonna have to say, Astro Girl, you don't have a leg to stand on... You are the biggest snake in the game and that is your game. If it comes to actual skill in an evenly matched war, you'd be torn to pieces and you know this, hence the reason for your snakiness and gang bang discussions, as well as recruiting an enemy to death and then declaring.
You boy are an official yellow belly.... :icon_redface:

Hell, I dislike you to the point I left HUG for a couple weeks just to nuke you and your little fan boy, what was his name again?

I have seen nothing that disproves this so far in his actions

DeletedUser

I have seen nothing that disproves this so far in his actions
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Happle
Side 2:
Tribes: Rogues

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 8
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,756
Side 2: 28,567
Difference: 16,811

chart

[/spoil]

At that point Happle were much bigger then we were, we did not recruit we did not ask for diplomacy. We just fought and had faith that we could beat them at that point. This was before they started having problems.

So to the sanchez comment, im certain your post is disproved and Badhabit9, it has been disproved.

DeletedUser

Because of a difference of 5 caps? :icon_rolleyes:
Get real :lol:

You almost make me wanna come back to W53 and take you to school... maybe rizzla will be the TA :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Because of a difference of 5 caps? :icon_rolleyes:
Get real :lol:

You almost make me wanna come back to W53 and take you to school... maybe rizzla will be the TA :icon_razz:

At the point those 8 caps were taking, Happle were the best tribe, at that point there were not as many nobles around.

So when you look at it from that view, it proves your point wrong. You said an evenly matched fight, Happle were bigger, there players better (as per forum opinion) which is what you said right.

If it comes to actual skill in an evenly matched war

That ticks all 3

as well as recruiting an enemy to death and then declaring.

Wrong

You boy are an official yellow belly

Wrong

Why do trolls always start with personal insults when everything els fails, I wonder? :icon_rolleyes:

Gonna have to say, Astro Girl

hmmm very intresting

DeletedUser93260

At the point those 8 caps were taking, Happle were the best tribe, at that point there were not as many nobles around.

So when you look at it from that view, it proves your point wrong. You said an evenly matched fight, Happle were bigger, there players better (as per forum opinion) which is what you said right.

1. Happle were not the best tribe, they just had the most points. Individually yes they had some nice starters.
2. At that point it was just individuals skirmishing and Happle were very spread out.

DeletedUser

We were more spread then them, only the fact we started later of them in same direction proves we were more spread.

And actually in that face we rimmed 5 players of them when they rimmed just one that we had recently recruit.

Anyway i think we have other topic to continue flames now.

DeletedUser

Come back sanchez :( you can start in our tribe if you need to, do your thing then bounce to Rim!, we will make it nice and squishy for you :p

DeletedUser93357

That ticks all 3

Wrong

Wrong

hmmm very intresting

Did astro teach you how to post, i mean get real...tell us the truth dude!

Rimmed 5 members of happle....get twstats up and show us the 5 happle players rimmed...

Come on...give us some proof

DeletedUser

the otehr 3 were kicked before we nobled them out , after we cleaned them.

Cant remember the names and i dont have time to look. 1 was k56, 1 was k66, i think whiskey got that one, and one in k65.

DeletedUser93260

the otehr 3 were kicked before we nobled them out , after we cleaned them.

Cant remember the names and i dont have time to look. 1 was k56, 1 was k66, i think whiskey got that one, and one in k65.

At least you are consistant with your false claims.

DeletedUser

Is there footnotes on this thread? I'd have to spend a lot of time, but to address 2 issues about this world or any others; a noob, but bringing other worlds into a new world is just redundant. The interreaction between players is a study in contrast of the different types of players and how their attitude solo or with a tribe and diplomacy even changes, and not because of strategy, but because of ego.

As far as leaders, hard position do to. Especially long term, so even if you don't like that particular persons style of play or attitude, if they can pull that off, then there has to be a certain level of respect, even if you disagree. Man up on that, disagree on them as a player or even a leader, but they lead none the less. You are just trying to figure out how is all.

Tribes at first are nothing but clusters of a variety of players, so as stated from what I've seen you will find a hit/miss situation with certain parts of some tribes. It's all a figuring out process, something you all should be more experienced in then myself for sure.

Master of the Obvious

slinkiestwizard

Tribes at first are nothing but clusters of a variety of players, so as stated from what I've seen you will find a hit/miss situation with certain parts of some tribes. It's all a figuring out process, something you all should be more experienced in then myself for sure.

Master of the Obvious

Not so masterful as this world started with many premades,that tried to avoid clustering i think in part you are referring to world 54. Possibly 1 or 2, low knowledge tribes, or just the few that joined and mass recruited

DeletedUser

Coming from W24 as my main world and dealing with constantly fight and being surrounded and still survied several tribes. I don't have to know everything, nor do I pretend to do so.

I know there are premades, I don't speak for the whole world, less the topic of rim tribes. Just from waht I've seen this world is hard. And the real players build higher troop counts way early in this world, and I'd have to say that is a direct result of a further progressed world, but rim tribes unless premade and coordinated are just a cluster of skilled players with dead weight.

As far as coordinated, I've seen it. You get a whole bunch of players from another world that dont' even give other players a chance to contribute to the tribe, and within a week you can tell they say they are expereineced, but they are not. They can't lead for nothing, so experienced at what being nobled?

Rimm Ks will form at some point, either players will break the mold of stay by and watch until it's them or the will figure it out.

What really bothers me is that I am wondering if this game has gotten so competitive that the real players are using coplayed accounts and coplayed tribes. Ironically that is the mastermind to play the game. There is always an up the ante thing, and that is it to the extreme.

I quit almost a year ago with 300 villages, no threat, survived it all, bombed a lot of people. Love bombs, ,but long range like 5-7 days attacks. Just didn't do it for me.

I have respect as a player, and I'm fine with having to prove my character in this world. But getting a real tribe to develop at this point is beating a wall, becuase I still see the same thing as before. FEAR over stats and points. If they can they will, but you never know until you battle, so what is the point. Tribal Wars. I 'd rather be rimmed and thought better of with nothing, then to be some tribe jumper that plays hugs and sim city. And yes that's happeningon the rimm as well.

(oops this is mixing into the forum of rim tribes and not the previous subject or river-leader and his actions as a leader, and the type of leaders, and their leadership..that was the point of this thread correct?)

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

As far as coordinated, I've seen it. You get a whole bunch of players from another world that dont' even give other players a chance to contribute to the tribe, and within a week you can tell they say they are expereineced, but they are not. They can't lead for nothing, so experienced at what being nobled?
Players from other worlds working together will always push new players to get involved , thats examples of tribal ops, if these players dont get involved they should be promptly kicked

Im sure River has his core of players , and has his new world recruits working for 1 goal.

What really bothers me is that I am wondering if this game has gotten so competitive that the real players are using coplayed accounts and coplayed tribes. Ironically that is the mastermind to play the game. There is always an up the ante thing, and that is it to the extreme.
Yes it is ultra competitive ,there are many co played accounts , totally within the rules. As for co played tribes now how would that be possible unless its via a sit where the sit is running the tribe?

Ehhh it happens