ROMA declaires war on CHE!!!

DeletedUser5608

go Ganz!!!

Thanks...and Baby -G said I didnt have mails.

Here is another one, not so important, just a conversation between me and Baby -G, the only important part is that Baby -G expressed that he would not be interested in ending the NAP because it is supposed to be a long term one :icon_neutral:

So... said:
gans43 on 08.05. at 20:18
Ending the "steel" NAP already?

A spy of mine showed me this from TBHOA:
We have already begun our assault and have started nobling already. This is an answer to CHE!!! recruiting our members and nobling one of our villages. We will not stop until they have been removed from K64. So far we have the ROMA family who will be starting in a few days to get CHE!!! out of their K (K56 I believe).

If you join us by getting them out of K55 then CHE!!! will be engaged on three different continents and will be limited in their ability to support each other.

Being spread out is their biggest weakness and we need to take advantage of that.

Let me know what you think. Please forward this to your diplomat on my behalf.

Respectfully,
jbhomer

Baby -G on 08.05. at 21:02
As he sais...HE BELIEVE!!!
Why are you so "started" against us?
I do not have knoedge about any of this!!!

gans43 on 08.05. at 21:58
Its not that Im "started" against you, I just want to make sure our NAP doesnt end.

So, you wont get involved (well at least against us)?

Baby -G on 08.05. at 22:15
Our NAP will not end.We just formed that NAP.

Is one yhing that i am concerned of.Why do [player]Marine -for life[/player] is trying to recruit from us?
And why is he trying to find out our diplomacy?

gans43 on 08.05. at 22:16
I dont know...that kid is actually really pissing me off. He keeps messaging me "can you recruit this guy?" I reply no, then he asks "can i recruit him?"
¬_¬

Baby -G on 08.05. at 22:17
hahahaha...i told you!!!!he is away...very away lol

gans43 on 08.05. at 22:18
Lol, he knows he pisses me off, whenever he pisses me off i threaten to dismiss him, and that usually works ^^

Baby -G on 08.05. at 22:22
Ok let's talk serios:)

I know that you are in war with TBHOA becouse of that kind of issues regarding recruiting from others.
I don't whant that we will have the same problem here.

gans43 on 08.05. at 22:37
We arent at war with TBHOA. =E= is acting aggresively towards us, and they are trying to get other tribes to do the same

Baby -G on 08.05. at 22:39
aha..but have you seen what is happening with TBHOA?

gans43 on 08.05. at 22:39
No. What?

Baby -G on 08.05. at 22:40
look...

gans43 on 08.05. at 22:41
Oh...that...the 30 "left tribes"?

Baby -G on 08.05. at 22:41
Why?...do you know anything?

gans43 on 08.05. at 22:42
No, I just checked TWstats

Baby -G on 08.05. at 22:48
something is happening there...

gans43 on 08.05. at 22:50
What do you mean?

Baby -G on 08.05. at 22:51
thir diplomat is quitting...look at his profile

gans43 on 08.05. at 22:54
Who is their diplomat?

Baby -G on 08.05. at 22:58
[player]atothek47[/player]

gans43 on 08.05. at 23:23
Oh

Baby -G on 08.05. at 23:26
...anyway they are getting on their feet again

gans43 on 08.05. at 23:26
Maybe they just had someone dismiss a bunch...

Baby -G on 08.05. at 23:27
i'v been trough this with 4 Rome...

gans43 on 09.05. at 03:23
What do you mean?

P.S. Sorry about the late reply, I was busy studying for an exam I have tomorrow

DeletedUser5608

Here is the final mail, where the NAP was broken, and war declared.

Our NAP is over! said:
Baby -G on 12.05. at 19:21
I want to announce you "my friend" that our NAP ends here.
From very good reasons i tooked that decision and is irevocable.
I do not want to give you many reasons in order to make you understand why this NAP is over.
You know them well and you don't have to hide in the back of some meanenless words.

The situation is this:

The Academies - you attack them,you attack us.(ROMA)
You attack ROMA,then we have a war.

Trust me i got A LOT of reasons in doing this.And YOU are the reason i'm doing this,not me.

gans43 on 13.05. at 01:40
Oh...what happened to this "steel" NAP? The only academy that CHE!!! has been currently attacking is ROMA|C because they attacked us (norse karl attacked fausar)

gans43 on 13.05. at 02:27
And...you said we broke the NAP by attacking your academy tribes, which you told me it would be ok to do, right? Well, so we should just lie here and take it? Look here

Baby -G on 13.05. at 07:44
no,your discussions in public forum with one of an academie member..i mean what is this,you could have sent him a priv. mail or so,not in public forum!!!
And i got lots of reasons too.

Baby -G on 13.05. at 07:51
and gans i keept my word with this NAP and that you can attack the academies until now.
You are too full of you when you are discussing with the academies members sayng to them that I told you that you can attack them.Do you want me to quote you?

gans43 on 13.05. at 12:36
I know what I said. What do you want me to do? You have 5 academies (Ampra confirmed that RMTRK and ROMA|R are academies of yours), together ROMA has 50% of the continent, and not through skill, but through mass recruitment. Im fine with you ending the NAP, really I am, but next time you do...you should 1) Give a valid reason, the one you gave isnt so valid because I gloated I can attack them because they attacked us. Both ROMA|A and ROMA|C tried nobling us, and those were the 2 tribes we didnt pursue an NAP with. 2) You should always discuss first before jumping to brazen decisions

Baby -G on 13.05. at 13:03
first of all i want to tell you that we have all the reasons that's shows what kind of person you really are.I considered you a friend.Until a recieved something that shows the real face of you gans.
Even your post in the public forum saying..."one at a time,now we want 55" is clear enough.But that was not one of the reasons,believe me.
Second,i formed that NAP only discussing with you becouse once again i considered you a friend back then and not many tribes do this.Yes it's true that this is discused with the leaders or councils of the tribe ,but i discused this with you only.
The fact is that the academies tribes did not attack you and you attack them.And Fausar is responsable for that.
And when i make decisions trust me i made them whiesly.
And that with our domination on this K...look at ROMA and you will see how skilled we are.

Baby -G on 13.05. at 13:12
Put the point remains that you blaiming me for all your actions and i don't know why,i i don't even care right now.I am not a war tipe of guy,i like peace and quiet but You is the reason i took this decision.Once again i cannot send to you thoes reasons i just tell you that they exist.

gans43 on 14.05. at 00:04
Actually, ROMA|A and C were attacking us, which is why we didnt get NAP with them. fausar attacked someone from C, not A. Explain why a member of A nobled us if you thought the NAP extended to all branches?

And...you know if you dont give reasons for ending this NAP, it wont look good for you on P&P which I am very tempted to take this to

Baby -G on 14.05. at 09:00
P&P???

Baby -G on 14.05. at 10:10
Gans, i know your intentions about us and what you did last night by recruiting from us again shwos more and more what you want.You are seeking and you are grabbing on every detail in order to breake our relationships.With me first of all.
It's clear to me that you want this K,and that's why you did not want to form an alliance with us and get allied with Blitz instead.You are a man withy 2 faces and mabye more personalities.
As you saw i didn't talk bad with you and i didn't made threats on you,and one of your members did.I don't like threats,i am a grown man that knows how to speak and act.First time we "meet" it was nice and by the time we have colaborated well.It was nice but as i see i guess you have preatending all along.I like that a person it's "real" in all that he is saying.
This game i see that is a game of lies and backstabing other competitors.I told you that our tribes could dominate this K togeather and you don't want this...why?...becouse you want it for yourself.I got lot's of mails that shows that you want to go war with us.
Once again i am not for war,but i will defend my members until my last wall stands.

gans43 on 14.05. at 12:27
I recruited from you because prenshalit wanted to join us, but when he came to me I said no becasue of the NAP, but now that we dont have one...there is no restriction. Also, I didnt say I was searching for an ally in K56, I said if I had to ally with one, I would choose Blitz because they arent a massive family.

Baby -G on 14.05. at 12:34
...i thing we would have been great friends in this game regarding our relationship before regarding this game but i see you are seeking something else.

Baby -G on 14.05. at 12:38
and gans if i had no reasons at all i did't end that NAP this soon...trust me.

gans43 on 14.05. at 12:41
I am just perplexed as to why you did it. I will tell you, that after your said the NAP was over, I scouted a few ROMA villages, but held off from attacking (even though they are ridiculously easy to clear) in hopes of working this out.

Baby -G on 14.05. at 12:54
Remember that when we formed that NAP i refered to it as a "steel" one in order too keep negociating our status later on in the game.I refear to it like that becouse again i tell you i considered you a frien and excuse me that i always repeat myself!
What came to me in my mails trust me they comed like a hammer in my head,regarding what are you going to do.
That's why i tooked that decision.Ampra is wright he did talcked to other academies members and they told him that you attacket first by Fausar.But is is not the reason that i ended this NAP between us.That messages sent to me by someone that i will keep his identity hidden.
I don't know why you changed your opinion about me,but i am the same and after you read that kind of mails trust me you have been donne the same.

gans43 on 14.05. at 18:40
fausar nobled a ROMA|C village first, but only because he was under attack...

Baby -G on 14.05. at 18:51
gans...we are in war!

good luck to bouth of us!

gans43 on 14.05. at 20:28
Yeah...I knew this would happen. You just couldnt wait for a war...

Baby -G on 14.05. at 20:50
it's not my fault...you started this when you have recruited from us.Even when the NAP ended you mustn't have recruited from us...

gans43 on 14.05. at 20:56
First of all some of your member came to me expressing dissatisfaction with your tribe. If it was against the rules to recruit from a tribe, then why are you allowed to leave a tribe, and join others? And my last point, the NAP consisted of a condition: CHE!!! will not recruit from CHE!!!, which we followed. prenshalit came to me during the NAP, and I turned him down for that reason. If you end the NAP, then why should I have to keep the terms of the no longer existent NAP? It makes no sense to me.

Baby -G on 14.05. at 21:02
gans...1.Tomahawk said you lied to me telling you that he was unhapy here...now he left you
2.Marine for life...left
3.You recruited IOKO or something like that...becouse you said he was a personal ally of yours
3.Prenshalit...don't worry he will not attack us;)
4.Trahan...left...why?...becouse you are so wanderfull?

gans43 on 14.05. at 21:06
1. adwodon dismissed him for being inactive, and when I get home I will look for the conversation I had with him, and forward them to you
2. I dismissed him because he got nobled, and didnt mention anything about it. I later found out he is quitting, and gave his village to a friend
3. Okay...whatever you say
4. He left because he cant be super active now because of exams, and if in a war, he would not be able to play actively enough and get taken down.

gans43 on 14.05. at 21:07
Your numbers threw me off, the 3 refers to prenshalit

Yes, I did recruit l0k0, he was the only player I approached, and it was because he is a personal ally of mine...

Baby -G on 14.05. at 21:11
Toma and Marine quit becouse they had regrets by leaving us trust me in this.They never would attacked us.
And gans you tried to recruit someone else from us...come on i let you tell me his name!!!

gans43 on 14.05. at 23:40
...I have no idea

DeletedUser

So gans you only prove how low you play ...:) its really funny when you imagine that smallest academy in roma family attack you .First tribe in the world ,with some of best players in this world ,and yet they have only 53 members .so you have to defend yourself ... You really have luck .Reading this,i was thinking they almost have your tribe :) huuuh

But to be serious ,i see that Baby -g was only looking for peace and you was the one who takes our members,attacks our academies,talk with irony in public forum about us .So you wonder whats the reason for war. I wonder also ?

DeletedUser33913

So gans you only prove how low you play ...:) its really funny when you imagine that smallest academy in roma family attack you .First tribe in the world ,with some of best players in this world ,and yet they have only 53 members .so you have to defend yourself ... You really have luck .Reading this,i was thinking they almost have your tribe :) huuuh

But to be serious ,i see that Baby -g was only looking for peace and you was the one who takes our members,attacks our academies,talk with irony in public forum about us .So you wonder whats the reason for war. I wonder also ?

say it as biased as you can, please, a little bit more than that, its not biased enough :icon_sad:

DeletedUser5608

If I was looking for war, why did I go to the academies that stopped attacking us for NAPs? Also, if I was looking for war, how come every time an issue came up I instantly tried working it out with Baby -G?

Oh, and every tribe is bound to have at least one good member, and ROMA|C's good member is norse karl. There is no shame in what happened. fausar took a village, then norse karl swept in and reconqured it

DeletedUser

The reasons are irrelevent now. The war between us was inevitable. Eventually CHE!!! would have wanted to grow to K56 and ROMA would have wanted to go westward. Hows about we dedicate this thread to battle and statistics instead of diplomacy and mudslinging. Its much more interesting.

DeletedUser5608

The reasons are irrelevent now. The war between us was inevitable. Eventually CHE!!! would have wanted to grow to K56 and ROMA would have wanted to go westward. Hows about we dedicate this thread to battle and statistics instead of diplomacy and mudslinging. Its much more interesting.

You do have a point there, but before we go to war stats, I just want to point out that we would not have ended the NAP, well, at least not for a very loooooooooooong time

DeletedUser

Heh. Probably true, but it might be better for us this way though. Especially bad for you ganz, though I'm sure you can hold your own for a pretty good while. I gotta admit, I was getting a little bored. Even if we lose, this should be fun.

DeletedUser5608

Heh. Probably true, but it might be better for us this way though. Especially bad for you ganz, though I'm sure you can hold your own for a pretty good while. I gotta admit, I was getting a little bored. Even if we lose, this should be fun.

Lol, damn straight. I was considering quitting too, but now I wont :p
I will hold out longer than even I expected because I have incoming supports from ROMA members, and they help bolster my D ^^

DeletedUser

Side 1: CHE!!!

Side 2: ROMA ROMA|A ROMA|B ROMA|C ROMA|R RMTRK

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 28
Difference: 6

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 111,405
Side 2: 48,780
Difference: 62,625

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Not much has happened so I don't know what else you want from this forum...

DeletedUser

Not much has happened so I don't know what else you want from this forum...

Give it at least a day or two mclovin. The stats will start stacking up soon. Just because there havent been conquers doesnt mean a war isnt going on.

DeletedUser

Aww c'mon ROMA, why dont you give it a try and do something back here in the forums?

Wait i'll give you some materials to work with :icon_wink:

In case your interested... said:
[XXXXX] on 04.05. at 20:08
I have no intention to go into K65 anymore than I have right now...
But PWNAGE is being rather annoying and thus they leave us no choice

Although its all to soon to move coordinated much, mym members should first build up a more secure homrbase to launch from...

gans43 on 04.05. at 20:19
You help us in 56, we can help you in 65

[XXXXX] on 04.05. at 20:22
We are in no position to help you in K56 other than saying we will (Morale support)
We have'nt secured K66 jet, we are'nt even ranked first jet in it. I wont take actions outside of it untill that day, even if we were ranked first we would still only posses a tenth or less of the continent which is still a great risk...

But w/e, you would'nt need our help anyway...

gans43 on 04.05. at 20:23
Lol, dw i was kidding, but yeah i like moral support ^^

We are ranked 3rd in the K with 12 members, and 2 members only have half their villages in the K

[XXXXX] on 04.05. at 20:29
Nice, tell me when you need anything... I'm sure I coudl arrange some support if needed for your isolated K56 members...

gans43 on 04.05. at 20:30
Thanks, if I did, I would ask for me and fausar because we are closest to you this way tribe can focus more on others

[XXXXX] on 04.05. at 20:38
Hmm, I never noticed you were in K56 before...
Just tell me when you need anything, in exchange however we might recruit a few players in K56 after all... Mogul seems interested in that K eventhough I'm not.

gans43 on 04.05. at 20:40
Lol, go for it. Most of the good ones are taken by CHE!!!, the only one that isnt is in the reserve (Gilestel)

[XXXXX] on 04.05. at 20:46
To bad...
Ah well, he can still try cant he? ;)

gans43 on 05.05. at 00:14
Lol, true. Sorry about delayed reply, I read it, got a phone call and forgot about you...I am sorry! You know I <3 you

On a different note...back to war in K56...do you think you can get me and [player]fausar[/player] support so we can support our northern members?

[XXXXX] on 05.05. at 07:16
I think so, if yo uwait a few days that is...
Were still busy with K66, its not over jet here...

There we go... Just a random mail I had with Gans.
And than we add this.

You do have a point there, but before we go to war stats, I just want to point out that we would not have ended the NAP, well, at least not for a very loooooooooooong time

Now I hope someone in ROMA can understand what I'm getting at :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am supporting ROMA,never liked CHE!!! good luck guys,make them pay!!!

DeletedUser

just to point something out

if these messages are true

---
Baby -G on 05.05. at 12:39
ok.I tell yoy this.It's true that we had a verbal agreament between us and i tell you that our members are confused about our tribes status.If we had a non verbal agreament and he had you as allies or we have made a NAP in our diplomacy also,this situation never would existed.
But now you are recruiting from us.If it was your personal ally then he was your man all along.
But i will get over this.I want to make more than a NaP with you,but if we can't be allies,then this NaP should be like a steel NaP that it will not break that easily.

---

NAP was forged after that convo was held. I see nothing wrong with gans trying to arrange support BEFORE the nap was set in place

DeletedUser

Everyone in ROMA...no...everyone in TW knows not to trust any of CHE!!!'s propaganda. That's not really a suprise. That's just how they play. Easiest way to number one is by dishonesty, backstabbing, etc. What I dont understand is why anyone does ally with them. You know when you do, it means nothing to them. That's just how people with no honor do. Have to admit though, low life players do make the game more fun sometimes.

DeletedUser

Good luck ROMA and family !

i will be fighting along side you and hopefully we dominate :)

oh and CHE!!! prepare to get PWNT!

DeletedUser

Everyone in ROMA...no...everyone in TW knows not to trust any of CHE!!!'s propaganda. That's not really a suprise. That's just how they play. Easiest way to number one is by dishonesty, backstabbing, etc. What I dont understand is why anyone does ally with them. You know when you do, it means nothing to them. That's just how people with no honor do. Have to admit though, low life players do make the game more fun sometimes.

now that CHE is no longer N1 can u go hate someone else?

kkthx

Quintus Fabius Maximus

I know what they mean by Che!!! recruiting ROMA members, one was recently recruited just before this was declared.

DeletedUser

Aww c'mon ROMA, why dont you give it a try and do something back here in the forums?

Wait i'll give you some materials to work with :icon_wink:

There we go... Just a random mail I had with Gans.
And than we add this.

Now I hope someone in ROMA can understand what I'm getting at :icon_rolleyes:

this was one of the main reason i ended this NAP with them...i hope this is VERY clear to all.

And this convo took place wen the NAP existed!!!

And Gans,what are you doing wright now,it shows that you are a disperate man who don't understand the definition of confidentiality regarding a discussion between two persons!!!

I hope that all the tribes see that you will grab on every detail in order to win something...i don't know what,but something.

In this mails shows in fact that i tryed to resolve peacefully every issues between our tribes,and i am thankfull for that.You are a great help :icon_wink: