ROMA declaires war on CHE!!!

DeletedUser

well it seems only ROMA giving me negative feedback on the comments im making, for the record im not actually full of myself but i do love to argue. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Oh and by the way- next time you "Declair" a war, spell it correctly;)

DeletedUser

i should add i never called you a retard, i said 'its the most retarded thing i've ever seen'. Not 'you are the most retarded thing 've ever seen'.

DeletedUser

well it seems only ROMA giving me negative feedback on the comments im making, for the record im not actually full of myself but i do love to argue. :icon_cool:

nah...you just like to offend people not argue with them...and that ROMA is giving you negative feedbacks...it sems like all the tribes wich are in your way are doing it.

you have something personal with ME as i see and i understand that you don't like that someone is replying back saying that you are full of you.
you can say everything that you want...it's a free world...but i'v created your immage in my head and it's a funny one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i should add i never called you a retard, i said 'its the most retarded thing i've ever seen'. Not 'you are the most retarded thing 've ever seen'.

...it's the same becouse you are refering to me in that post

DeletedUser

every world i look through the ranking and am constantly dissapointed by tribes such as:
ROME,Sparta,300 so on, hence forth
this world was no different.

DeletedUser

i dont get why you are saying how i dont like you replying.. i don't care what you think of me. It is just a game and i tend to play it that way and i am just saying that the way you do things is just retarded :p and a lot of tribes dont like CHE!!! mostly because we are seen as a threat. If by saying that makes me full of myself then can others tell me why everyone wants us gone from the map?

My point here is that i just don't get why you need 4 tribes in 1 continent and then to declare on CHE!!! and we may have taken 2 members from you? that was because of your poor leadership. If this is because you need our territory then perhaps making 4 tribes was a big mistake. :icon_rolleyes:

robi zmaj

Well go ROMA, go back to topic, dont spam and insulte each other,

Did I said GO ROMA:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i dont get why you are saying how i dont like you replying.. i don't care what you think of me. It is just a game and i tend to play it that way and i am just saying that the way you do things is just retarded :p and a lot of tribes dont like CHE!!! mostly because we are seen as a threat. If by saying that makes me full of myself then can others tell me why everyone wants us gone from the map?

My point here is that i just don't get why you need 4 tribes in 1 continent and then to declare on CHE!!! and we may have taken 2 members from you? that was because of your poor leadership. If this is because you need our territory then perhaps making 4 tribes was a big mistake. :icon_rolleyes:

A lot of tribes don't like you due to the fact that CHE seems to think way too highly of themselves overall not just you but all of CHE and you keep acting like every other player in the world other than CHE and NOTS members are obviously noobs. Whats the complaining about so what if they want to declare war on you with their 4 tribes in 1 continent if that is such a disadvantage and they have really stunted their members growth then they should not be any problem for CHE like all these other tribes apparently are, according to what you have said, and you should come out on top and maybe then can you ridicule their leadership people leave there are always a few point whores in every tribe or disloyal members and perhaps you took those who may be jumping boat soon once they realize joining CHE was a bad choice.

DeletedUser

i will correct you on that...you took two of our members and they have quit this world,why?...becouse you are so good.I tell you this...they left becouse they have created an image of you when they joined.
And the real reason that others left is that one of them was a personal allie of gans and another was unhappy with the academies and not of my poor leadership at all as you say.

DeletedUser5608

Time for the fun stuff. First, I would like to state you are all wrong about ROMA. They do not have 4 family tribes...they have 6, and they also forged an alliance with the #2 on the K (Blitz).

Now for the whole story:
Before Baby -G led ROMA, it was 4 Rome, but they took the active members from an alliance of 4 tribes, and then formed...you guessed it...4 new tribes, which you all know as ROMA|A, ROMA|B, and ROMA|C (ROMA|R and RMTRK came later). When 4 Rome, twice CHE!!! and 4 Rome hit rough patches, but Baby -G and I were able to settle everything diplomatically. Then around a month (I think, might be more, might be less), a personal ally of mine in ROMA told me we were marked as enemies. The reason for this is that fausar sent a noble train to someone, and hours after the attacks were launched, he joined ROMA. I instantly mailed Baby -G asking him to dismiss him because he was a refugee. After I presented him with all the facts, he was still unsure of what to do. I asked that until it was worked out, to please not support him. Baby -G agreed. fausar's noble train, then encountered 2 paladins worth of support in the village, even though it had already been cleared. Then kappoone, oblivious to the situation launched attacks at peace out345 as retaliation. After figuring out what was going on, kappoone and peace formed a personal NAP. The next day kappoone, and another ROMA member attacked peace, a blatant violation of this.
-End part 1-

During this whole time, sensing war, we started recruiting in K56, some were ROMA members. Baby -G was not too happy with this, even though most (not all) approached me, telling me they were discontented with the tribe. So I let them in. This led Baby -G to threaten me with war.
-End part 2-

We then agreed on an NAP, only with the main branch of ROMA, and ROMA|B because the others were still attacking us, and Baby -G was fine with this. Baby -G declared this NAP to be a "steel" NAP, one not easily broken. The terms of the NAP were an NAP, and CHE!!! would not recruit from ROMA, which both sides observed.
-End part 3-

Less than 2 weeks with this "steel" NAP, Baby -G mails me telling me that he is terminating our NAP stating he had multiple reasons including we were recruiting off them, which we did not do during the NAP, and for attacking their academies, which I specifically mentioned to him that we would because they were attacking us. Only after consulting with his coduke Ampra did he decide it wasnt right. Now let me explain what was going on between us and ROMA A&C. During the period before the NAP, ROMA|C launched some attacks at fausar, he then counter attacked, and took a village from them (which the player, norse karl retook shortly after, which I commended him for). Also, ROMA|A nobled a village from activate22.
-End part 4-

After mailing me that the NAP had been terminated, I tried to work things out with Baby -G, but he refused. He told me that he had his reasons for doing it...but just couldnt tell me :icon_confused:. Seeing that the NAP had now ended, I recruited a player that I had turned down during the NAP. Baby -G then mailed me saying I couldnt do that, even though he terminated the NAP. Our discussions became arguments, which surmounted to me presenting the facts, and Baby -G constantly saying things along the lines of "i thought we were friends, but now i am seeing who you really are" giving no reason of ways we "violated" the NAP. He then later decided to declare war.
-End final part-

Ok, sorry if that isnt structured too well, i was just free style writing.

I would also like to inform you, the TW community, that CHE!!! will not be going at this alone. We have an unlikely ally helping us, one that can make a dent, but for now they wish to remain anonymous, so dont worry about us, we got it under control

DeletedUser5608

...and you have taken more than 2 members...

We have taken 4
1. l0k0-a PA of mine
2. tomahawk007-we were talking, he asked me if he could join CHE!!! because he felt that ROMA was a horrible tribe, and really disorganized. He told me that the village claims section was full of people with lvl 18 smithy claiming 3-4 villages apiece
3. Marine-for-life-a particularly small player, but he and tomahawk told me that they work well together, and seeing that they formed a nice little cluster. He also told me he didnt like ROMA, but failed to name specifics
4. prenshalit-came to me during the NAP, I turned him down. After Baby -G terminated it, I invited him

Oh, and about 2&3, Baby -G was talking to me about it, and because I wanted to keep things peaceful between us, I actually dismissed them both, but after the aggresions with kappoone, I reinvited them because it seemed to me that they didnt care about peaceful relations

DeletedUser

OH NOES IM UNDER ATTACKz!!!!! The evil romans are coming to get me i think im going to die :icon_cry:

DeletedUser5608

Forward me those mails and I'll see what I believe...

Yeah, I will be digging through my mailbox for my conversations between Baby -G, tomahawk007, marine-for-life, and prenshalit. Just not now, give me a few hours. I got a lot to do.

And...for the record: I have no will to send them to you because I dont care if you believe me or not because we are currently at war with you, and pwning you if i might add. I will however be forwarding them to others upon request.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I will be digging through my mailbox for my conversations between Baby -G, tomahawk007, marine-for-life, and prenshalit. Just not now, give me a few hours. I got a lot to do.

And...for the record: I have no will to send them to you because I dont care if you believe me or not because we are currently at war with you, and pwning you if i might add. I will however be forwarding them to others upon request.

I guess I don't matter but who will you be forwarding it too then if not your enemies because most of the top 20 tribes don't like CHE too much anymore and want them gone :lol:

DeletedUser5608

I guess I don't matter but who will you be forwarding it too then if not your enemies because most of the top 20 tribes don't like CHE too much anymore and want them gone :lol:

You'd be surprised. And, I will be posting them here, then I will get people asking me to forward it for validity. That I dont care about because I dont post forged mails, which is why I have not posted them yet because I am still looking for them. I have 97 pages of mail to go through (and thats only recent stuff). I have gone through the 1st 15, found a few, but will post them all at once.

DeletedUser

We have taken 4
1. l0k0-a PA of mine
2. tomahawk007-we were talking, he asked me if he could join CHE!!! because he felt that ROMA was a horrible tribe, and really disorganized. He told me that the village claims section was full of people with lvl 18 smithy claiming 3-4 villages apiece
3. Marine-for-life-a particularly small player, but he and tomahawk told me that they work well together, and seeing that they formed a nice little cluster. He also told me he didnt like ROMA, but failed to name specifics
4. prenshalit-came to me during the NAP, I turned him down. After Baby -G terminated it, I invited him

Oh, and about 2&3, Baby -G was talking to me about it, and because I wanted to keep things peaceful between us, I actually dismissed them both, but after the aggresions with kappoone, I reinvited them because it seemed to me that they didnt care about peaceful relations

man, Tomahawk and Marine left becouse they regreated in joining you!...do you understand that?
They told me that,and they quit becouse they considered it's better this way.They NEVER would attack us and prenshalit also.
What are you doing here is bad propaganda for us and that's all(like you always do against a tribe "witch is in your way" like your leader said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You'd be surprised. And, I will be posting them here, then I will get people asking me to forward it for validity. That I dont care about because I dont post forged mails, which is why I have not posted them yet because I am still looking for them. I have 97 pages of mail to go through (and thats only recent stuff). I have gone through the 1st 15, found a few, but will post them all at once.

:icon_surprised: Fan mail I bet all those people wanting to join CHE man I wish I had sent one too :lol: