~ROP~ Prepares to feast!

• Thread starter DeletedUser87721
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser87721

~ROP~ have full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Tribe and our villages, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of TEVA, if necessary for weeks, if necessary alone.

At any rate, that is what we are going to do. That is the resolve of sir.danny0 and every member of ~ROP~. That is the will of our council and the tribe.

The members of ~ROP~ are linked together in their cause and in their need, we will defend to the death our native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

We shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight everywhere that TEVA reside.
we shall fight on the hills and in the valleys,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength, we shall defend our commrades, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight in the villages,
we shall fight on every K,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, these k's or a large part of them were subjugated and starving, then our Empire armed and guarded by the tribal leaders, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

TEVA you have started a war that you cannot win. Surrender yourself to the glory that is ~ROP~. We will finish this quickly and without mercy. You will be remembered when we light our campfires, we will raise our glasses to your glorious dead.

At any rate Teva through nonchalant scoutings and Touched You's Accusations, GAME ON.

Now for some nice Fixins.

[spoil]Heres so you have a better understanding of our tribes:
Tribe name:Rebels of PowerTag:~ROP~Number of members:106Points of the best 40 players:86.837Total points:148.313Average points:1.399Rank:32Opponents defeated:173.692 (37.)

Tribe name:The Ever Victorious ArmyTag:TEVANumber of members:56Points of the best 40 players:39.646Total points:44.707Average points:798Rank:95Opponents defeated:8.978 (241.)
[/spoil]

Let the games Begin!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nice PnP. I give it a 7/10

However, other than the forum attention, why declare on a tribe with half your average points, half your top 40 points, and half your membership?

DeletedUser

8/10 for a bit long winded. Other than that nice job.

Through this war I don't think can really be a war.

Repinski

Mass recruiting tribe vs small tribe. Seems interesting.

7.5/10

DeletedUser87721

Nice PnP. I give it a 7/10

However, other than the forum attention, why declare on a tribe with half your average points, half your top 40 points, and half your membership?

Well seeing as the only "attention" this forum seems to give would be rating players or tribes, saying goodbyes, and doesnt intently discuss "wars" persay on any scale. We here in ~ROP~ decided we'd let the world know whats going on.

And thank you. I would have put in a picture or two but thats highly unneccessary at this time.

DeletedUser57892

Pictures would have been nice.

Good luck to both sides!

DeletedUser

Well seeing as the only "attention" this forum seems to give would be rating players or tribes, saying goodbyes, and doesnt intently discuss "wars" persay on any scale. We here in ~ROP~ decided we'd let the world know whats going on.
Fair enough. Trying to get the forums back to what they are meant for, declaring war. I highly approve. :lol:

And thank you. I would have put in a picture or two but thats highly unneccessary at this time.
I'm glad you didn't. Don't listen to those other noobs.

(Unless you took the time to get pics that fit with the PnP)

DeletedUser87721

Indeed this forum is dead and has been from the get go. Its not being used to its fullest potential so why not make the cat rawr instead of meow?

Meh.... Likewise i didnt feel like making pictures for such a petty war that we're slightly on the verge of destroying. We're farming loads of them. We started earlier today however I've just gotten around to making something :p

DeletedUser

We at ~rop~ want to send our deepest condolences to you TEVA for your most recent losses. We know just how special touched you, sirgambol, and harster124 were to you. They must have meant so much to you. So many have perished at their door steps.

Let us all take a minute or two for a moment of silence to show the utter most respect for those recently passed.

Reality sucks doesn't it. We all have dreams of grandeur. You know, dreams of taking the world for our own glory; but in the end there can only be a handful that are ready for that glory. Apparently you were not ready for the glory.

My friends...You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have been found wanting.

P.S. It won't matter if you run, hide, disband, or join another tribe we will find you and finish this war. We will either enjoy the confines of your abode, or enjoy your resources as we continue to farm.

DeletedUser

the first couple responses to this circular are as follows:

Name: Not to be said
Hey, I'm a spy for u guys, you can even ask player not to be named all the information I sent! So don't go on attacking me!

Name: Does it really matter
Thank you so much for your condolences. If I might ask, what did I ever do to you or your tribe? I just wanted to peacefully enjoy this game a few minutes a day.
Ooh btw, I don't give a rats ass about this game so if you farm me or whatever I don't care.
I just want peace and joy for all people on earth.

DeletedUser

It helps if you let us know that the first post was a circ you sent to the enemy tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

could have posted some pics along with it.But I will give 6/10 for this pnp:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser45512

Teva players already jumping ship this dont look too good for them

DeletedUser

This is ~ROP~'s chance, to shine big
can they really take out a 40k tribe?

Such a big challenge for the tribe ranked 19th in the world

DeletedUser

what.. thats just a 40k tribe.. they can surely manage that.. :)

SURE WIN.. but good luck to both tribes..

DeletedUser

TEVA's profile ...

The Ever Victorious army can not be defeated. We may lose battles but we will never lose a war.

I can see why your having trouble then ~ROP~ ... they cant be defeated, might as well give up now :p

DeletedUser45512

well seing at how lost their leadership (Teva) i can see it lasting mayb a week 3 tops before the tribe disbands or just everoyne leaves

DeletedUser

Umm a bit late, but i claim copywright for Winston Churchhill...

We will fight in the hills and in the valleys - sounds like the winston speech slightly altered...

apart from that - wow...

Teva are rank 150.

Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.