Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,610
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5,610

image.php

_______

Slightly disappointing. Hopefully we can expect these numbers to rise in the near future? Wars are only interesting if they are actually fought.
As of the PnP itself, the Churchill speech spin-off was quite effective, I can give you an 8/10 without feeling too generous. Maybe I am just a big Iron Maiden fan though...

Regardless, best of luck in your endeavors.

DeletedUser

Looking good ~ROP~, keep it up.

And a note on the wars and ennoblements: Noblemen are still expensive at this stage, so a 3-0 is not a bad start.

EDIT: Realizes the ranks of the involved tribes.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats only because their top 3 members left, along with about 20 others. now their just mass recruiting any n00bs.

DeletedUser

nice stats.It is really hard to have noble trains in this earlier stage.But I hope you guys will do better and stats looking promising enough.But your target is only 1/6th of your total size.So its going to be a massacre:icon_confused:

DeletedUser87721

At the time of the declaration alot of our members were still growing to the stage of getting that first noble, building a sufficeable army, and farming the TEVA members to rubble, making them restart or quit. They're top 3 players left after an ops worked on 1 of thier top players were nobled.

@howey if i'm not mistaken you "attempted" to help repinski: *puttah* noble a member of ~ROP~ and if i'm not mistaken that "accident" backfired?
at the time of this war both tribes were rank #1 and #2 of K42 and sadly as one falls the other may rise thats exactly what ~ROP~ has done. Being a rim tribe we here in ~ROP~ find this war/skirmish what have you, very eventful, fun, and helpful for practice. and some of our players learned the game a bit more as well as about their tribemembers.

DeletedUser

This is ~ROP~'s chance, to shine big
can they really take out a 40k tribe?

Such a big challenge for the tribe ranked 19th in the world

Just so you know. TEVA was over a 70k tribe when we started this debaucle

DeletedUser

may i point out, TEVA were a somewhat big (for a rim) tribe when this war started. they have gone down in numbers, points and troops purely because of this war forcing them downhill.

DeletedUser

To make this story a little shorter they were a 70+ point tribe with a full council...They did have 60-70+ members...And they have never really co-orded any attacks to any ~ROP~ members...They WILL remain ~ROP~s farm's and if they don't like it they should just watch this http://www.superlaugh.com/1/behappy.swf and restart :)

DeletedUser

may i point out, TEVA were a somewhat big (for a rim) tribe when this war started. they have gone down in numbers, points and troops purely because of this war forcing them downhill.

Well, they were still half ROP's size - hardly an applaudible war....

DeletedUser

Well, they were still half ROP's size - hardly an applaudible war....

Yes that is true,That tribe was willing to go to war over a player that basicly was a pointwhore!!!

They were 70k point tribe where we were a 100+ point tribe either way they were wanting this war its a shame for them they were always going to be a FAIL tribe!

DeletedUser

Yes that is true,That tribe was willing to go to war over a player that basicly was a pointwhore!!!

They were 70k point tribe where we were a 100+ point tribe either way they were wanting this war its a shame for them they were always going to be a FAIL tribe!
Then why declare a war on a pointless tribe? Surely ~ROP~ does not need to draw any attention to itself.

DeletedUser87721

I'm not sure to whom you are raawx but welcome back from whereever you may have came back from. None-the-less can that conversation be moved to Private messages. Its a wee bit off topica.

And the member #'s of TEVA slowly but surely fall. i'm not sure the new recruits know what they're getting themselves into :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure to whom you are raawx but welcome back from whereever you may have came back from. None-the-less can that conversation be moved to Private messages. Its a wee bit off topica.

And the member #'s of TEVA slowly but surely fall. i'm not sure the new recruits know what they're getting themselves into :icon_twisted:

You do not know Raawx?

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser87721

You do not know Raawx?

:icon_eek:

Indeed I do not know whom this player or alias is. But again thats besides the point. This is not about this player its about these two tribes skirmish/war or whatever you'd like to call it expansion. etc. If you'd like to talk to raawx feel free to private message the individual. Im sure they wouldnt mind responding there.

Status
Not open for further replies.