~ROP~ Prepares to feast!

• Thread starter DeletedUser87721
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What is there to talk about?

ROP have more or less won since they are over 100 positions higher than TEVA...

Raaw is a highly known !UN! player, who posts a lot on the externals...

DeletedUser87721

What is there to talk about?

ROP have more or less won since they are over 100 positions higher than TEVA...

Raaw is a highly known !UN! player, who posts a lot on the externals...

They still exist and attacks continue from both sides. It may not be interesting to you, but to keep people well informed on whats going on. Didnt realize that we didnt get to have a say without our thread being spammed out.

And thank you for the update on Raawx. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Indeed I do not know whom this player or alias is. But again thats besides the point. This is not about this player its about these two tribes skirmish/war or whatever you'd like to call it expansion. etc. If you'd like to talk to raawx feel free to private message the individual. Im sure they wouldnt mind responding there.

Why would i PM my lover?

Raawx is the guy who started the Top 20 thread.

I have disliked the fact you waged war against such a titchy tribe from the start, so sorry for my spam

DeletedUser87721

Why would i PM my lover?

Raawx is the guy who started the Top 20 thread.

I have disliked the fact you waged war against such a titchy tribe from the start, so sorry for my spam

Haha aye. That is true raawx created the top 20 thread here. Good eye ;)

Well we agree on something. Ha. and we started it to early for more than half the tribe that is; but we claimed a lot more of K42. And it was more of just expansion after we took thier #1 player's main village. He left the tribe and we're still going at it until they disband? I presume or until an equilibrium is met.

And no worries, I just dont want this thread spammed out of life.

DeletedUser

personally i think you should try and get a list of all members the day war was waged and track each and everyone down

DeletedUser

They still exist and attacks continue from both sides. It may not be interesting to you, but to keep people well informed on whats going on. Didnt realize that we didnt get to have a say without our thread being spammed out.

And thank you for the update on Raawx. :icon_confused:

Can you give me any counter attack evidence on TEVA's side?

DeletedUser

I know,
I feel so empty without you Raawx.

I need you to come back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.