ROTA declares on VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Marshall, man, good move.
I really wish you good luck guys, I know you have many fighters there, and you know it damn well yourself man !

DeletedUser62661

Marshall, man, good move.
I really wish you good luck guys, I know you have many fighters there, and you know it damn well yourself man !

We overlooked the first 46 attacks "fakes" upon Beckington as an act of war because "insert loser name here" was using Meldera's account. However the second time we got attacked we just said piss on it and took a village off cdblunden. Then got some nice whiny mail and decided enough was enough and declared in public.

It'll be fun.

DeletedUser59064

2akeq9h.jpg

:)

DeletedUser

your pretty slow on it Kica..if ur gonna give them info make sure its right you noob

DeletedUser

the one thing we know is.... deus need to cheat to bring down a tribe half there size

DeletedUser

Amazing to see your transformation clarkyboy. From an Xp hating FuG player, to an Xp player, to a VG player, to a Deus basher. Can't you ever uphold your values?

DeletedUser

Amazing to see your transformation clarkyboy. From an Xp hating FuG player, to an Xp player, to a VG player, to a Deus basher. Can't you ever uphold your values?

thats original, things change mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.