RT vs BUL: srs bizns

DeletedUser

Is it really that hard to spell my ign? :icon_eek:

You could choose "james" or "eric", but you had to choose that one.

Its your fault mate, not ours xD

@Retri: I'm sorry for believing this was an Op, the sudden 3K+ incomings that appeared from one day to the other its just an independent attempt from 2 or 3 of your players. It is so usuall from you guys to send that number of fakes and attacks all on the same day :icon_neutral:

Honestly, we've seen the arrival times before, and we are looking at them now, and so far you have showed us that, even though there are some exceptions (all of them at short range attacks, and I'm including you too in these exceptions ;)), you don't manage the best landing times when traveling over 40 hours.

At least thats what I've seen so far, if anyone else from H or any other tribe can say otherwise, they are welcome to do so.

DeletedUser

I do not recall any recruiting attempts from RT's side towards BUL. I got 2-3 offers, from noobs who wanted to run away from a fight, which got denied.

Booza's denial was pretty hard to take. I managed to cope though. After Chris got rejected he took it much harder.

DeletedUser

thegillz!!! nice to have you here mate ;)

thanks for all your fakes btw, I am sure it helped your tribemates, specially when we know you have almost no troops at all..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Boozie is back! Right, now keep hanky the tank away please.

:D

this is a major Morale booster.. lol

Love you booza.. message me ingame so i know its you, we need to talk.

DeletedUser

Seems to me, everyone is leaving out that RT is/was in too many spread out K's...Look at all the historical world powers (real world) they get very large, and spread out, and can't hold a "home" territory.

We don't have a home territory. That has as much or more to do with BUL being ahead than any other factor.

DeletedUser

Seems to me, everyone is leaving out that RT is/was in too many spread out K's...Look at all the historical world powers (real world) they get very large, and spread out, and can't hold a "home" territory.

We don't have a home territory. That has as much or more to do with BUL being ahead than any other factor.

let me simply what you said for everyone.

RT sucks.

DeletedUser

That's an easy game to play.

Let ME sum up what YOU said for everyone:

I am going to have to agree who say "let me simply what you said"
Point retribution

Remember folks if your going to rip on someone dont screw up yourself.
Damn Hippies

DeletedUser

Time for some graphs!

Side 1:
Tribes: RT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: BUL
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 200
Side 2: 249
Difference: 49
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,911,342
Side 2: 2,351,345
Difference: 440,003
image.php

BUL is winning by a tiny bit since the start of the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: RT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: BUL
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 7
Side 2: 3
Difference: 4
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 67,869
Side 2: 29,849
Difference: 38,020
image.php

But it seems to me that the war is slowing down a bit and BUL ain't beating RT by all that much no more.

DeletedUser

RT just did an OP on us. We haven't done an OP on RT for ages.

So yeah.. we could change those stats quite a lot if we wanted. ;)

DeletedUser

I am going to have to agree who say "let me simply what you said"
Point retribution

Remember folks if your going to rip on someone dont screw up yourself.
Damn Hippies

I loled

And dreamerboy, we all now you are 14 or something, so yeah you are a kid, and you did not add anything cause we already had stats.