RT vs BUL: srs bizns

DeletedUser

I doubt we will see a change in dominance of this war over the next week, even though I have sent my nobles at booza. :icon_redface: :snob::snob::snob:

He actually did send nobles, and I, offcourse, run to the 'support' section on the RT forum to scream for support like an asian hooker!

But wait, why are those other guys asking for support to? I hazz the nobleman incomming! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

He actually did send nobles, and I, offcourse, run to the 'support' section on the RT forum to scream for support like an asian hooker!

But wait, why are those other guys asking for support to? I hazz the nobleman incomming! :icon_sad:

He knows all our secrets. We dont stand a chance. :icon_cry:

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Defender: *************
Village: *************s village (3**|5**) K53

Quantity: 0 0 6408 5 3000 0 300 50 4
Losses: 0 0 6408 5 3000 0 300 50 4

This one didn't ask for support... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Oh lol, I didn't follow, I thought the guy trained 12 nobles, now I see it's support. :lol:

Hm.. why the hell would someone send a noble as support? I wonder why.. :icon_rolleyes: *sigh* People these days...

DeletedUser

ah..
when you are receiving fakes and random nukes you need a place to hid them in this situation it was his village.

DeletedUser

The five nukes that landed in that village later on were random too. Why didn't he leave them there?

DeletedUser

I declare on people with three nipples. you cant see me :p Go RT! and maybe bull :/

DeletedUser

midnight :lol: whose winning, I'll become the winner's personal cheerleader

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: RT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BUL
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 43
Difference: 34

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,640
Side 2: 401,737
Difference: 317,097

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: RT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BUL
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 56
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 534,790
Side 2: 523,883
Difference: 10,907

image.php

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
an impressive 24 hrs for bul

I wish I could post better stats than that, but I guess we'll have to wait until the next op.

I was hoping for a minimum of 60 conquers (around half of the number we actually targeted) from our first offensive, the secondary aim was to even the score with RT (which will happen over the next couple of hours). For a rushed operation by a new tribe, I think it is a pretty good result.

Congrats to the players from RT that successfully defended themselves.. Mysticalrevan got himself an extra 10mill ODD overnight. :icon_eek: :spear::swordsman::heavycavalry:

DeletedUser

Chirs you remember the =M= wzve against MCD??? wow that was a good wave... i personally watched Koss drop like 40 villas in a matter of minutes...

EDIT:i exaggerated... :-| 20 villas not 40 lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, we are now even. if this was a football match, we would be like 1-1 xD