RUM Declaration of War

DeletedUser7301

Rum isnt all that i think it is really rude how everyone hates them after all the crap they take from every tribe..show some respect they are in fact with FTR against XIG..They may have not started attacks, but they are probably planning or something like that.
I know no one knows me but im 16 and I know my spelling will be off somedays so sorry about that

DeletedUser6068

People just got tired of the RUM 'empire' taking in every tribe that they could. In the end with the war against them it showed the world how disorganised they were. This isnt the only reason why people hate them but its a start.

Just because your joining FTR in attacks against Xig you expect people to respect you.... Even though 'RUM' declared war on Xig most of the members know nothing about this. This move is mostly viewed as a pathetic attempt to get in FTR's good books along with the rest of the world (assuming Xig loses) so that people dont go back to attacking them after all this is over.

Note: Im expressing my personal oppinion here (although im sure its held by several people)

DeletedUser7301

Oh I agree it may be just for that reason but dont underestimate them they lsot alot of the RUms that were not in cotact with the main rum so now they will be organized hopefully..They have my respect since i was in that tribe and the past of rum i was in was highly organized and ready to kill!!

DeletedUser

Which confirms what I said... All the leaders knows, but they didn't really bother to tell the common members. Sad... :icon_cry:

Well well.
Initial RUM attacks met with mails such as these:

Sent Mar 05,2007 00:14
-
I think you'll find our tribes have a NAP.

Mar 05,2007 00:30
If this is act against me ? I will want to attack you nothing that you aren't enemies !

=====

I understand it is hard to communicate with a big family of tribes, but at least get YOUR house in order before trying to bash me. :lol:

Mr.Darky

Er...oubviously, you yourself said you were cancelling relations. So just tell them to keep on attacking XIG. If that is your goal

DeletedUser

haha, i miss my constant Glider bashing on forums. Infact im suprised that im saying this but i'd quite like him back too, added a little bit of enjoyment to the game for me.

DeletedUser

Philler allmighty leader of RUM...

I know RUM has not excactly been blessed with wonderful leaders in its time, but i must say your are possibly, no infact definatly the worst leader to ever take the helm in RUM. I can tell you now, that is quite some achievement.
Infact i think you might aswell change your tag soon to RIM as thats were your going to end up.

Lots of love,
Frankish.

DeletedUser2730

haha, i miss my constant Glider bashing on forums. Infact im suprised that im saying this but i'd quite like him back too, added a little bit of enjoyment to the game for me.

I think philler will phill in just fine :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser6871

:icon_confused:

Maybe some members wished to take them down. But RUM never made plans to attack FTR nor did leaders wish to attempt this.

NikeBG

Hell, the way it is going we are expecting about half the world against us.

I wonder whose own fault is that... :icon_rolleyes:
I mean, seriously, your leaders (and non-leaders) have pissed on nearly everybody with all kinds of bullshit and you expect help from these people you were so persistent to spit on? Honestly, the only logical reason for these actions, which I can see, is that your leaders have decided to go out in a blaze of fire, provoking and eventually fighting with every big family on this world! Either that or they just don't know what they're actually doing...

DeletedUser

The points are, but the villages that make up those points are not.

Oh my....once again trying to make profound statements without thinking it through. Some tribes are absolutely devoid of thinkers, its quite sad.

Let me assist you and you'll do well to remember this.

Unless stacked with troops, villages are useless.

DeletedUser1259

Oh my....once again trying to make profound statements without thinking it through. Some tribes are absolutely devoid of thinkers, its quite sad.

Let me assist you and you'll do well to remember this.

Unless stacked with troops, villages are useless.

After calling Ternith's post asinine... Methinks you should take a look at it again, then go over your reply...

More villages attained = more farm space therefore more troops. So Ternith's statement was quite right if you think about it.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Philler allmighty leader of RUM...

I know RUM has not excactly been blessed with wonderful leaders in its time, but i must say your are possibly, no infact definatly the worst leader to ever take the helm in RUM. I can tell you now, that is quite some achievement.
Infact i think you might aswell change your tag soon to RIM as thats were your going to end up.

Lots of love,
Frankish.

I always had a wish to use the acronym: Rimward Uber Migration. Pity that I never had the chance.