RUM Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by cyborg 480
rum versing ftr, would be funny seeing rums flee totals, and villages stolen, rum versing xig....just sad

Rum vs. FTR - it is fun to see how many have left rum, and village nobled.

then a new sentance starts

rum vs. XiG just sad.

(what he means with the last sentance is that the same happens again...

people flee from rum and get villages nobled)

atleast that what i think...

give me a cookie, warhawg?

Famousamos101

Cyborg...

You aren't worthy to post. You've got no backbone. Just... don't.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
rum versing ftr, would be funny seeing rums flee totals, and villages stolen, rum versing xig....just sad

This is just a guess...but:

There was once a tribe called FTR
That was drinking inside of a Bar
Dreams of Asterios drowning
Was what they were sowing
And Rum was packing their car.

Rum once had a friend called Xig
Together they would dance up a jig
But Xig in the lead and Rum in the fallow
Was why Rum sat there all hollow
And worried that Xig cared not a fig.

DeletedUser

Cyborg...

You aren't worthy to post. You've got no backbone. Just... don't.

got no backbone, your one to talk famous and i will continue to post BECAUSE you said not to

bite that

ill woop your butt from here to tomorrow

p.s i had to put it p.g 10, because of your agegroup, sorry famous, someone has to

blurk

adn still many RUM player dont know anything about a war...

is any one suprised?

DeletedUser

also as an explanation of what i said before

it would be funny seeing rum attack ftr, and all the losses on rum

but attacking xig.....thats just sad, next thing, they will attack RIOT, then they will be doomed

DeletedUser7415

RUM has always been very poorly organised, and i'm still sure there are quite a few RUM tribes that have very poor leadership, but i do know RUM tribes with excellent leaders, and well, the ones who are still in RUM can't be seen as cowards or unworthy players, otherwise they would have ran from well, pretty much the whole world coming in on them.

So now there are some good tribes left, unfortunately we lost RUMK36 to the brutal threat that Aten is, but now we fight XiG, you may have not seen that much conquers, but they are there, and we're no big family in points no more, but we're far greater in courage and honour then we ever were.
When my tribe entered the RUM family i was doubtfull if it was a good idea, but as duke, i followed my High Council. Now i know we made a rather stupid decision, but when we entered, i made a deal with RUM, and that was to fight with RUM till the end, because that is what a real warrior should do. Maybe i do not agree with a lot RUM decided, but after decisions are made i follow them, because anarchy is the end of every tribe, like we have seen before.
So now i think the best decision ever is made, to fight XiG with all that is left of RUM. Because i believe XIG have messed with us long enough.

I think it's a pitty that so many still make jokes about RUM, when you have to admit that all of you thought all of RUM would be gone forever. But some are still here, honouring our alliances, and not afraid to die in battle.

I just want a little bit respect for the few loyal players still in RUM, when soo many cowards have left. Is that too much to ask?

And i promise, RUM will fight XiG till the end of XIG, or the end of RUM.

DeletedUser

RUM is starting to become better, they start to take the good cards from the table and most of their bad members (simcity players) are send to the rim or left the tribe.

So what remains is as you say the loyal active players and hopefully you can all proof yourself with this war towards the involved coalition tribes.