Rumour Has It.

DeletedUser

Another fact to hand out here: We didn't get PNUT to be involved. I still don't even know who took the village but their timing was good enough.

and @Billy: Your posts are so baseless mate, you should just stfu, sit in a corner and cry.

Lord BillyNoMates

Another fact to hand out here: We didn't get PNUT to be involved. I still don't even know who took the village but their timing was good enough.

and @Billy: Your posts are so baseless mate, you should just stfu, sit in a corner and cry.
you know when somebody is lying they tell someone to shut up

if you want to be called Pnuts dog then id advice you to fight your own wars and not let them fight them for you

DeletedUser

Haha, I have no reason to lie. I like to setup my own foundations with my own hands. I absolutely hate relying on anyone that is not in my tribe. So no kiddo, I'm telling you to shutup just because you're chating bs. :)

DeletedUser120958

There has to be an agreement between 2 tribes that share border so huge. If we go by the posts here it's just a NAP and one tribe is waiting for right timing..

DeletedUser

There has to be an agreement between 2 tribes that share border so huge. If we go by the posts here it's just a NAP and one tribe is waiting for right timing..

Well, since you're generously asking so nicely, we share noble planners. Nothing else. We're just on very good terms. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

since when did non NAPs share a noble planner

if you really do have an NAP its with a hidden alliance

As I said, there is nothing more. lol I don't understand how many times someone has to repeat until people actually get it. Stop speculating and deal with the facts.

DeletedUser120958

We currently have a directional ennoblement agreement. No merge agreements yet.
Yet is quite a word there.. Well if there's no alliance/merge plans Pnut will be in big trouble once you are done cleaning up uneX.

Meanwhile NN is just nobling and growing without a problem.. Nice op today .

DeletedUser115004

Who cares what their diplomatic relations are if they going to merge they gonna merge what's it change knowing before hand

Tribes can work together without being labelled a couple :)

Lord BillyNoMates

Who cares what their diplomatic relations are if they going to merge they gonna merge what's it change knowing before hand

if they are a couple your in the worse position possible

DeletedUser120958

Apparently everyone but one who should, that'd be you and your tribe.

DeletedUser

Yet is quite a word there.. Well if there's no alliance/merge plans Pnut will be in big trouble once you are done cleaning up uneX.

Meanwhile NN is just nobling and growing without a problem.. Nice op today .
TW can change within a mo
Pnut were 'presented' with an opportunity - So don't go pretending you wasn't working with them, it's already pretty embaressing, tee hee ;)

I have no need to pretend bud if Im not lying. and Whats embarrassing exactly? A little confused?

DeletedUser

i think he means two top 10 tribes against a tribe less then 300k ^^

Two top 10 tribes? lol Thats why I told you to stfu, sit in a corner and cry. You just don't seem to get it. Mate, deal with your war first, when you get results, talk to me. Im sure I'll hold more respect when you have proved yourself in a proper war.

In regards to UneX, I don't see any issues. They were defending. They are good players. We played our card. They played theirs. Some good snipes, some good prenobling. Regardless of what tribe went up against that situation, it would be something similar regardless.

Also, so clarify the exact situation. There was a player led op. Not an Op that I carried out. This was the first test for Baba members after cutting down players. I wanted to see how well people can coordinate and show initiative. Still lacking in all honesty, but now I will be leading the Op, if other plans don't change, so stay tuned and build up your defenses as fast you can UneX. :) You'll need it.

Lord BillyNoMates

we declared war on a tribe at the time similar size to ours

we didnt declare war on a tribe that is 5 times as small

so if thats the way you look at it i wouldnt consider your war a proper war either

DeletedUser

we declared war on a tribe at the time similar size to ours

we didnt declare war on a tribe that is 5 times as small

so if thats the way you look at it i wouldnt consider your war a proper war either
Never said it was a war. We didn't declare. :/ It was a test ffs. Read. ReRead. Think about what Im saying properly before you respond. Stop posting bs.

Lord BillyNoMates

just because you didnt declare doesnt mean its not a war

even unofficial wars are actually wars