Rumours & Facts of World 82

DeletedUser

- Se7en are apparently pals with a rubbish W25 pre-made SUBV
- EV leader apparently asked their members to post their troop counts in their forum so they can plan ops
- Ted! ex baron creates his own tribe FFS, Looks like their a target already with their ODD so high after 20 hours of being made.
- DOTA recruits their farms.
- EV recruits top members of Ted! and dismisses their lower pointers.. Will this cause a problem in trust?
- .Ex. are in it to win it apparently but how long will they last.
- Rehab are apparently allied/naped with over 6 tribes? Oh dear

What have you guys herd?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

- EV recruits top members of Ted! and dismisses their lower pointers.. Will this cause a problem in trust?

This is the exact reason i left EV early on in the world. Can't be having a leader that trades his member loyalty for points. No hard feelings though ;)

DeletedUser102111

I welcome the attention.

i'm an attention whore and i know it know it know it. ^_^

DeletedUser92954

I heard Kodaa once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....
that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

I heard some say Me and Superman once fought each other on a bet.
The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

And lastly i heard that Amish can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves

DeletedUser92954

I heard Montaz is a 12yo brat who cries when he doesnt get his way :) but hey that is obviously a rumour :)

also love those joke nubz and X :D

DeletedUser

Bane: No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

We still don't care Bane ;)

- Nubzz

DeletedUser102111

- Ted! ex baron creates his own tribe FFS, Looks like their a target already with their ODD so high after 20 hours of being made.

I'm a target:D

-V- Victorius is wasting their troops on my walls. do with this information what you want. ^_^

DeletedUser102111

Not so victorious then.

- Nubzz

Not really... :)) it's funny thou. ^_^

They sent 3 "nukes" and 30-40 fakes... and after that they actually said i'm finished. :)) it's like they expected me to hit the restart buton or something.

At least now i got some rumours about who is cleared. :))