Rumours & Facts of World 82

mike62

Not really... :)) it's funny thou. ^_^

They sent 3 "nukes" and 30-40 fakes... and after that they actually said i'm finished. :)) it's like they expected me to hit the restart buton or something.

At least now i got some rumours about who is cleared. :))

Are you going to post the names?

atmospherecf

Not really... :)) it's funny thou. ^_^

They sent 3 "nukes" and 30-40 fakes... and after that they actually said i'm finished. :)) it's like they expected me to hit the restart buton or something.

At least now i got some rumours about who is cleared. :))

Which of them is cleared? hehehe :)

DeletedUser117881

thebigbull makes these rumour threads in every world and they are always full of bigbullshit

DeletedUser58259

Rumor is Rehab declared on a rim tribe for some bogus reason. When the tribe got together to ask who done it, no one knew who hit the declare button!

So far, the stats are heavily in the rim tribe's favor.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Rumour is there is some guy messing around in the NE on his own, the tribes around him fear him and pay him respect and anyone he doesn't like gets obliterated o0

Just a rumour though.

HeftySmurf

Rumour is there is some guy messing around in the NE on his own, the tribes around him fear him and pay him respect and anyone he doesn't like gets obliterated o0

Just a rumour though.

Rumour is, if you don't keep sending me cake ill noble you

DeletedUser79609

Rumour has it h0lly is the one true king of TW! Well at least K35

DeletedUser

Rumour has it that Jager is about to make there way to the top of the table and declare war on a few tribes.. That's just word on the street though.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser111495

[video=youtube;y_BubGcluMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_BubGcluMI[/video]

DeletedUser115558

Rumour is .Ex. fall the same way, as it become TOP tribe in just one day, There members are Sooooooooooooo demoralize

DeletedUser104118

@Ash Ketchuhm

Hmm.. Why do you have a farmzilla banner?