Rumours & Facts of World 82

DeletedUser104118

Why would you try and claim to be a part of farmzilla's contributions to w78? :S

You may have co-played him, but you certainly weren't a significant part of any of his great accomplishments. Don't try and steal his glory.

LOL where to start..

Firstly I came up with the name after seeing a youtube video. I made the account account Reggae Shark,
me and jake aka dreamsweeper thought it was in a bad location so restarted with Reggae Shark.

I was the main contributor to get the account into the high rankings, we also didn't even spend that much pp.
And we started a week late, which was why it was kind a big deal.

Looking at the top 20 our account would've been one of the lowest pp spenders.

Seth didn't join the account until 2 weeks into it. Due to jakes health, jake couldn't play as much.
Me, Seth & jonas ran the account for a long time. I'd say main contributors to the account was seth then myself.
Last 3-4 weeks of the account life, I wasn't around due to a falling out with jake.

So what ever happened in that space was his achievements & failures.

twenty-five you're obviously are making accusations on which you have no idea about lmao.

twenty-five

LOL where to start..

Firstly I came up with the name after seeing a youtube video. I made the account account Reggae Shark,
me and jake aka dreamsweeper thought it was in a bad location so restarted with Reggae Shark.

I was the main contributor to get the account into the high rankings, we also didn't even spend that much pp.
And we started a week late, which was why it was kind a big deal.

Looking at the top 20 our account would've been one of the lowest pp spenders.

Seth didn't join the account until 2 weeks into it. Due to jakes health, jake couldn't play as much.
Me, Seth & jonas ran the account for a long time. I'd say main contributors to the account was seth then myself.
Last 3-4 weeks of the account life, I wasn't around due to a falling out with jake.

So what ever happened in that space was his achievements & failures.

twenty-five you're obviously are making accusations on which you have no idea about lmao.

Inferiority complex much? :lol:

DeletedUser104118

Inferiority complex much? :lol:

Nar, I put a lot of work into that account.
Isn't nice someone publicly telling you, "you did nothing".
Not a question of a inferiority complex lol.

I get it, he's a troll. But still I'd like to clear things up.

twenty-five

Nar, I put a lot of work into that account.
Isn't nice someone publicly telling you, "you did nothing".
Not a question of a inferiority complex lol.

I get it, he's a troll. But still I'd like to clear things up.

Your response suggested you have an inferiority complex... not whether you put effort in or not. I was just making a cheap joke at farmzilla's expense which you bit. But seeing as you take yourself so seriously, you should know that account sucked. One of the worst top 5 accounts I've seen, it was an embarrassment when I sat it to send a train when you had like 5-6 villages. I wouldn't be very proud of it if I was you :X

DeletedUser104118

Your response suggested you have an inferiority complex... not whether you put effort in or not. I was just making a cheap joke at farmzilla's expense which you bit. But seeing as you take yourself so seriously, you should know that account sucked. One of the worst top 5 accounts I've seen, it was an embarrassment when I sat it to send a train when you had like 5-6 villages. I wouldn't be very proud of it if I was you :X

lol don't know why I'm even bothering to reply to you, I don't really care what you think. Go troll someone else.

Back on topic?

DeletedUser

Why this debate is even in this section just baffles me.

You're all amazing players, hug up and shake hands.. Love yas!

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

lol don't know why I'm even bothering to reply to you, I don't really care what you think. Go troll someone else.

Back on topic?

If you don't care, then why do you care so much? A reply is an undeniable indication of interest in another. You may even end up dating each other.

atmospherecf

true-rumors-300x248.jpg

This sums it up

DeletedUser104118

If you don't care, then why do you care so much? A reply is an undeniable indication of interest in another. You may even end up dating each other.

I care what's publicly said about my account.
If he mailed me in-game would've been opened, deleted, blocked.

Hey! Get this thread back on topic!

I like how you ask me that question after you said the above..

But yes, lets.

DeletedUser118152

I heard a rumour that se7en pissed off jager w/c lead them into war.

DeletedUser

Word on the street is .EX. are being hit hard..?
EV mass rescruits white ponies..?
Rehab didn't show up to a war because they slept in..?
& finally Jager didn't even know this was tribalwars.

- Nubzz

atmospherecf

Rumor has it the forum mod is going to be strict now ... lol j/k Don't hurt me sir..