Rumours & Facts of World 82

DeletedUser

Well.. There is gona be some changes in Jager then to keep the forums updated and alive with new banter.. Should we declare on a few tribes to make it interesting? Show that we ain't just a bunch pointwhores. Seeing as TheBigBull has stated, I make mistakes a lot.. Thanks bro :)

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Well.. There is gona be some changes in Jager then to keep the forums updated and alive with new banter.. Should we declare on a few tribes to make it interesting? Show that we ain't just a bunch pointwhores. Seeing as TheBigBull has stated, I make mistakes a lot.. Thanks bro :)

- Nubzz

Why would a 1# tribe need changes to keep the forum alive, Shouldn't it be like that all the time without the changes... or is it because you've had that many changes your tribe hasn't got anything to talk about due to no one knowing eachother.

DeletedUser3932

Keeping forums alive? :icon_confused:

Surely you guys mean Skype chat? Who uses the forums anymore for conversation :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

- Nubzz

Merging more people so

DeletedUser117702

It's already here, go to your settings and you'll see 'allow chat from any page' or something like that.

Sorry for off topic but fact is there's not many rumours of facts to talk about :(

DeletedUser

Why would a 1# tribe need changes to keep the forum alive, Shouldn't it be like that all the time without the changes... or is it because you've had that many changes your tribe hasn't got anything to talk about due to no one knowing eachother.

I was talking about the external forums.. Jesus..

- Nubzz

DeletedUser118361

Funny wars

Fact has it that se7en has declared war on a 17 player tribe and has lost a few nobles and quite a few troops in the process. They feel strong because they conquered a couple villages and feel protected by their NAP with Jager.

Though all in the process se7en is planning to take out jager players once they gain more ground and see the ability to conquer.

While many tribes are forming together to defeat se7en, jager is losing out on opportunities to strike against Se7en while they are weak.

DeletedUser115558

Fact has it that se7en has declared war on a 17 player tribe and has lost a few nobles and quite a few troops in the process. They feel strong because they conquered a couple villages and feel protected by their NAP with Jager.

Though all in the process se7en is planning to take out jager players once they gain more ground and see the ability to conquer.

While many tribes are forming together to defeat se7en, jager is losing out on opportunities to strike against Se7en while they are weak.

A FACT )R RUMOUR OR INVITATION ?

Trying to Twist the coin :lol:

DeletedUser

Ah i see, your that 17 man tribe that Se7en is nobling, so i take it this post was just you crying out for someone to intervene and save your ass, not how its gonna play out mate, if Se7en get nobled you still get nobled as well :)

DeletedUser

I`ll stay on topic with a fact. I see that some, maybe all still demand to account sit players accounts. I recall that being done on world 30 and someone actually had their account sabotaged. Sure TW can repair some damage, but it can still really mess up a persons account.

DeletedUser118361

Ah i see, your that 17 man tribe that Se7en is nobling, so i take it this post was just you crying out for someone to intervene and save your ass, not how its gonna play out mate, if Se7en get nobled you still get nobled as well :)

Nope, not a cry for help. We are enjoying watching their nobles die. Another 3 down in the last 12hrs. But this is a fact or rumor thread so thought i would spread some facts since it had seemed to get off topic.

I find it more funny then anything that they are having this much trouble. I mean look how big Se7en and subv are. You would think the war would be over already if they had strategy.

We have a nickname for them "shake and fakes"

DeletedUser

So what if Se7en are losing nobles to a 17 member tribe, It is possible and there is no shock there at all. Take Colour and EV for example. Jager stats prove that they are a barb nobling tribe & no tribe has actually faced against them. It is like this on every world and when they do face an actual tribe they will lose control from the pressure "Nubzz" will become inactive until another world opens.

It's the same story time and time again,
Their like a mcdonalds big mac.. Looks good on an advert but when you buy one it's actually sloppy.

atmospherecf

Those are not just any 17 members. Those are great 17 tw players.

DeletedUser

It's already here, go to your settings and you'll see 'allow chat from any page' or something like that.

Sorry for off topic but fact is there's not many rumours of facts to talk about :(

I didn't see that, thanks for the info. All I need is a better tribe to fight for.