Rumours & Facts of World 82

DeletedUser

So what if Se7en are losing nobles to a 17 member tribe, It is possible and there is no shock there at all. Take Colour and EV for example. Jager stats prove that they are a barb nobling tribe & no tribe has actually faced against them. It is like this on every world and when they do face an actual tribe they will lose control from the pressure "Nubzz" will become inactive until another world opens.

It's the same story time and time again,
Their like a mcdonalds big mac.. Looks good on an advert but when you buy one it's actually sloppy.

Who are you mate? All you do is spit shit day. Stick a sock in it son.

- Nubzz

Deleted User - 2849885

Jager is #1 in oda and has been that way for a good while. What does your criticism say about the rest of w82? We are trying to encourage people to stop hugging =)

DeletedUser

Jager is #1 in oda and has been that way for a good while. What does your criticism say about the rest of w82? We are trying to encourage people to stop hugging =)

Anyone can nuke nubs and get oda (y) Go war one of the top rank tribes instead of recruiting whaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt

DeletedUser

Anyone can nuke nubs and get oda (y) Go war one of the top rank tribes instead of recruiting whaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt

You're right, anyone can send a nuke and gain ODA though keeping your ODA at top rank since the first days of the world along with remaining at the top the longest and now pushing away from the #2 spot at a rapid rate.. That shows that we are aggressive, growing and using our heads in regards to growth.

Why declare a war when you can eat them anyway at our own pace, either way.. A war cap doesn't help me nor my guys sleep.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

You're right, anyone can send a nuke and gain ODA though keeping your ODA at top rank since the first days of the world along with remaining at the top the longest and now pushing away from the #2 spot at a rapid rate.. That shows that we are aggressive, growing and using our heads in regards to growth.

Why declare a war when you can eat them anyway at our own pace, either way.. A war cap doesn't help me nor my guys sleep.

- Nubzz

Anyone can continue to nuke nubs and keep oda high :X probs nuking them internals like a boss

DeletedUser

I'll explain more. I've seen players with hundreds if not a few thousand villages boast and say their the best and in the best tribe and when they loose a few hundred or the tribe starts to fall they stop posting.

DeletedUser

Wasn't my decision to join i just co play. Main players choice, but dw when i can i will backstab Jager, you heard it here first :)

Good stuff, anything you need just give me a shout as I'm more than happy to give you every slice of Intel and assist you in the matter.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

AHAHAHA, then why are you guys trying a merge in such a early phase of the game between 2 top 5 tribes? hmm.. sure

if it isn't a merge what is it? recruiting their top players and eating the rest? EV must love being used if so

DeletedUser

AHAHAHA, then why are you guys trying a merge in such a early phase of the game between 2 top 5 tribes? hmm.. sure

if it isn't a merge what is it? recruiting their top players and eating the rest? EV must love being used if so

Taking a player or two from a tribe is now classed as a merge? Catch a grip kidd.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

Taking a player or two from a tribe is now classed as a merge? Catch a grip kidd.

- Nubzz

Shhh, don't try to hide it mate, we all know, merge = win

we'll call it strategic recruitment for now........

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I thought it was called poaching players...:lol:

DeletedUser

On Topic ^^

The rumors and facts in w82 is... this guy right here! =)
12003324_1205438879471171_2171223204725515707_n.jpg