Rumours & Facts of World 82

DeletedUser115558

Fact is Rehab Never give up Bad tactics to Win, Very Bad... You meeting your tribe names More Drunk's all around

And Now its also clear where rehab wants to Grow :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just to update this rumor. :D

We should make it a few more days (crossing fingers) :p other tribes have been poaching our members (mainly the ones with the most points), but a lot of dead weight has been lifted from our shoulders - as well as, a lot of the drama - which has been our Achilles heal from day one, has left the building.

We've lost some contributors as well, But our core remains in tact; mainly the players that have been fighting for the last month or so.

We won't own as much territory as we did before, but we're also not as spread out.

I think we can turn this thing around in time, but we are running out of it, and the vultures are circling the skies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nonsense. Nubz is obviously a woman. Just look at how much she cares about what people say about her. It speaks for itself.

DeletedUser84793

Rumor has it that nubzz has a dozen accounts on the externals to help make jag look good!

brattydreams

A little birdie told me that some Jagger players are losing focus on the wars they already have and are trying to expand into other areas. Now this isn't a bad thing generally for members on back lines but they better be careful who they decide to pick on some might actually bite back.

But more importantly wouldn't those nukes be better on se7en and getting to rim stealthy. Sorry Stealthy but I know how much you say you love the attention in the form of nukes.

DeletedUser

Honestly Gals. I am se7en member.

But seriously, rumor has it that TDA members are getting ready for war. Bud has told me that they are running out of space near the Jager line and are starting to enter the continent. Claims the stacking has started!

brattydreams

Honestly Gals. I am se7en member.

But seriously, rumor has it that TDA members are getting ready for war. Bud has told me that they are running out of space near the Jager line and are starting to enter the continent. Claims the stacking has started!

From the player made map area sounds like a smart growth move on their part.

s2usyg.jpg

DeletedUser

Rumour: spam makes the world (by which I mean the externals) go 'round *nod*

DeletedUser84793

A little birdie told me that some Jagger players are losing focus on the wars they already have and are trying to expand into other areas. Now this isn't a bad thing generally for members on back lines but they better be careful who they decide to pick on some might actually bite back.

But more importantly wouldn't those nukes be better on se7en and getting to rim stealthy. Sorry Stealthy but I know how much you say you love the attention in the form of nukes.

this is true! i do love the thrill of the kill...lol I think it's jag's best interest to find a much easier target,after all it would be such a waste of nukes on their behalf to try to pick on little old me:icon_twisted: No need to be sorry...after all this is Tribal Wars!:lol:

DeletedUser

Laughed at this. +0

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

rumour is that inter(back to being called f!) have separated from rehab. perhaps this war is taking it's toll

IdentityTheft.

rumour is that inter(back to being called f!) have separated from rehab. perhaps this war is taking it's toll
Yes this is true however it was down to disagreements that led to the separation of both tribes. Our war played no factor in it. :)