Rumours & Facts of World 82

DeletedUser

Se7en and TDA were in talks about arranging a gangbang of Jager and we caught it.
- Nubzz

I call bull. Even you agreed Se7en were tribe hugging their way through this world up until you declared on them. Do you have emails to back this claim up?

DeletedUser84793

you know...i'm gonna miss you nubzz! you made me laugh here on the externals. i enjoyed watching your home made nukes with out any rams or cats..your rants and most of all...the boldness you display here "claiming you guys will win the world" I almost feel as if my little doggy just got hit by a car and now its time to say good bye to my little fury friend..well in your case more like a kitty..:icon_eek: i keep thinking of our feud we have and almost hate for it to end. it's been fun Nubzz! i guess if i had to say one more thing to you in all of this...it would be...I told you so! Rehab is falling apart and it now appears jag will soon face the full power of Se7en and Our Allies. It was fun Nubzz..but all good things must come to an end...I admire you for what you have done but it's time to put you to sleep soon.

Just close your eye's Nubzz...thats right..shhhhh go to sleep:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser58259

Have you got the full report? Possibility it was heavy stacked with cats and bonfire and the extra cats in the attack were used to lower wall so that the follow up troops done more damage? Maybe that was the case? Why not show the rest of the report?

- Nubzz

Think you're missing the point here again...

Post more conversations, please. They really don't make me look bad :D

I do not like you, I made this clear. I asked you to contact my Duke instead of talking to me and you continued to flame.

Flame on.

DeletedUser

I call bull. Even you agreed Se7en were tribe hugging their way through this world up until you declared on them. Do you have emails to back this claim up?

Of course they hugged there way, they had diplomacy with every tribe around them apart from Rehab/Jager so that is of course fact. The mails on that I have from Thegame on skype which I can forward which stated from him they gained diplomacy with everyone around them as they were scared of Jager.

I'm in the process of gaining access to the mails which were sent between Se7en and TDA, I caught wind this was occurring so that's why we stacked up frontline with them and asked the southern players to focus on getting prepared. I'll get the mails, don't worry.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Think you're missing the point here again...

Post more conversations, please. They really don't make me look bad :D

I do not like you, I made this clear. I asked you to contact my Duke instead of talking to me and you continued to flame.

Flame on.

35348_thumb
FameInFameon 29.09. at 11:53

That last part, that is preferred to be honest.

If I thought you would consider this option, I would have taken it for sure. I'm just tired of leadership. Got enough to deal with on W83. Been trying hard to get my players into a decent tribe. Rehab is having, well I'm sure you know, they were taking a while and it already was bad positioning. TDA just flat out screwed up anything with me. I would love to help you guys rim TDA in fact.

Academy tribe... Been a very long time since I've been in one. I can run it by my tribe, if that is your official offer.

35348_thumb
FameInFameon 29.09. at 12:04
Honestly, I tried to get 8 slots in your tribe. That is what I thought was worth bringing over originally.

Tried that with Rehab and TDA. Both tribes are ...

They disappoint me. Not because they directly rejected that. No. Because of how they're handling their war drama. It's kind of sad. Not to talk bad about your ally, I have friends there and Identity seems like a cool guy, but both sides gave me way too much information... And seeing it all, I just feel both tribes could be ran... better.

35348_thumb
FameInFameon 30.09. at 13:09
I need to discuss with a couple players. TDA made a counter offer in the mean time.

They offered slots in their tribe.

Obviously. They can't promise what you're promising.

You said to post more conversations? That's exactly what I'll do.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser58259

Of course they hugged there way, they had diplomacy with every tribe around them apart from Rehab/Jager so that is of course fact. The mails on that I have from Thegame on skype which I can forward which stated from him they gained diplomacy with everyone around them as they were scared of Jager.

I'm in the process of gaining access to the mails which were sent between Se7en and TDA, I caught wind this was occurring so that's why we stacked up frontline with them and asked the southern players to focus on getting prepared. I'll get the mails, don't worry.

- Nubzz

Is this why your CM for stacking was sent after the declaration, in preparation in... what... how long ago was this going on any way? I mean... The CM was just sent no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58259

Yeah bro, thanks for the intel you gave me in those mails though. When you post mail, you shouldn't post pieces of it hiding that you gave out vital information about who you intended to war :D :D :D

64fd93a25e3e83845f63586a93eea545.png

7269b0700e825be99203369aefd24058.png

Not that you have any more mails, but please stop attacking me personally. I attack you as the failure of a leader that you are, and you drop to attacking me as a person. Spend some time in game planning strategies and get the hell off the forums. Maybe your tribe will last longer if you did... Take that back, you're probably a terrible strategist, stay here on the externals so that your council does a much better job than you.

Flame a way. No one wants your strategy any way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

don't know if you're intentionally trying to look bad or not but everything i've read so far leads me to believe that jager are only digging themselves into a hole - just my opinion of course

interested in finding out who are the other 4/5 tribes you're going to declare on though? although our tribes don't exactly share borders would love it to be us - we'll put you on our mantle right next to SCAR :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

How was it fraudulent? I removed my mails and posted yours? Can you not read?

Who did we tell you that we were warring as it clearly states 4-5 out of the top 15 tribes, so wheres the vital information? We knew Se7en had other under them so therefore why I said 4-5 tribes.

The CM I sent out after the declaration on TDA to stack up? Ooh, I'll post that for you but yet again it doesn't mention stacking up villages as you've stated. How many more times today do you want trolled son?

TDA was always going to get up on our grill, they have stacked up some of the frontline and pushed some members up. After a quick chat with FameInFame we know they are preparing for war so I will get in first and get the ball rolling.

Another war, another set of goals. We didn't get to #1 in the world to let it slip up guys so let's get the ball rolling and get this underway! We have enough firepower in the south due to not being able to move up and fight with Se7en and I will change course and focus on TDA personally.

Guys, best of luck!

- Nubzz

That was the CM.

- Nubzz

brattydreams

A little birdie told me that some Jagger players are losing focus on the wars they already have and are trying to expand into other areas. Now this isn't a bad thing generally for members on back lines but they better be careful who they decide to pick on some might actually bite back.

But more importantly wouldn't those nukes be better on se7en and getting to rim stealthy. Sorry Stealthy but I know how much you say you love the attention in the form of nukes.

Laughed at this. +0

- Nubzz

I guess it wasn't a rumor after all

DeletedUser

How was it fraudulent? I removed my mails and posted yours? Can you not read?

Who did we tell you that we were warring as it clearly states 4-5 out of the top 15 tribes, so wheres the vital information? We knew Se7en had other under them so therefore why I said 4-5 tribes.

The CM I sent out after the declaration on TDA to stack up? Ooh, I'll post that for you but yet again it doesn't mention stacking up villages as you've stated. How many more times today do you want trolled son?

TDA was always going to get up on our grill, they have stacked up some of the frontline and pushed some members up. After a quick chat with FameInFame we know they are preparing for war so I will get in first and get the ball rolling.

Another war, another set of goals. We didn't get to #1 in the world to let it slip up guys so let's get the ball rolling and get this underway! We have enough firepower in the south due to not being able to move up and fight with Se7en and I will change course and focus on TDA personally.

Guys, best of luck!

- Nubzz

That was the CM.

- Nubzz

Watch out TDA!!! There are ramless nukes heading straight at you :s :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1z5hf88.jpg

And the recruiting starts...

Actually TDA tried to recruit him as frontline but he declined. He was prepping up troop counts over the past few weeks before joining Jager.

34708_thumb
ilir7on 06.10. at 10:23
ok bro

35764_thumb
Indecisive Nubzzon 06.10. at 10:22
You need to build more troops first mate.

- Nubzz

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

Watch out TDA!!! There are ramless nukes heading straight at you :s :icon_rolleyes:

I was taking a drink of my tea at the time i read this...went strait out my nose...lol to funny!:icon_biggrin: Now i got to clean my monitor..thanks!

DeletedUser116815

ilir7 is my PA and wanted to join us since semptember 15th, this has nothing to do with the war...

FameInFame how disappointing you are, perhaps you want to post the report of your nuke splatting twice in a row on my defense? :)

Or maybe the ridiculous conversation between me and you...

DeletedUser

Actually TDA tried to recruit him as frontline but he declined. He was prepping up troop counts over the past few weeks before joining Jager.

34708_thumb
ilir7on 06.10. at 10:23
ok bro

35764_thumb
Indecisive Nubzzon 06.10. at 10:22
You need to build more troops first mate.

- Nubzz

- Nubzz

So basically you're telling us that you recruit pointwhores who need to be told they need more troops before they can join? Huh. Ok. Classy, I suppose?

I was taking a drink of my tea at the time i read this...went strait out my nose...lol to funny!:icon_biggrin: Now i got to clean my monitor..thanks!

You're more than welcome ;)

DeletedUser

So basically you're telling us that you recruit pointwhores who need to be told they need more troops before they can join? Huh. Ok. Classy, I suppose?

And what happens when he loses the troops he built? Will he have to be told to rebuild them? Will anyone even remember to talk to him about it every few weeks?

DeletedUser

Well, all I can say is that "Hugging" is part of Strategy and Tactics =) Take for example, History! Te world alliance vs Germany, Japan and Italy. =)

DeletedUser

And what happens when he loses the troops he built? Will he have to be told to rebuild them? Will anyone even remember to talk to him about it every few weeks?

I wasn't over the moon at the troop count the player had at the time of the first initial sit, therefore declined recruitment. Since then, troops have been on full blast with a slight ODA gain since then so the player is making progress.

This game isn't about recruiting spartans, it's about recruiting players and making them into spartans. Like I said before, we have been at the top since the start, all you southern tribes have your yick yack on, on a daily basis though still unable to keep up to the ODA and the growth of Jager.

You think this is all over now that TDA have joined the war? You think this is the end of the Rehab players due to some leaving? This world and this war has barely begun. The aggression hasn't even started.

- Nubzz