Rumours & Facts of World 82

DeletedUser84793

Yes this is true however it was down to disagreements that led to the separation of both tribes. Our war played no factor in it. :)

it would appear some members of rehab has left or quit as well..could this be because of war?..because Rehabs rankings has drop a large amount..lol please tell!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser89878

be8d0f8a55c9f235f8b4f9d271731bce.png

thats from a member who has 123k points , so called attacks on tda haha i would be embarrassed if a member of my tribe with that amount of points was sending them sort of attacks

DeletedUser

be8d0f8a55c9f235f8b4f9d271731bce.png

thats from a member who has 123k points , so called attacks on tda haha i would be embarrassed if a member of my tribe with that amount of points was sending them sort of attacks

Have you got the full report? Possibility it was heavy stacked with cats and bonfire and the extra cats in the attack were used to lower wall so that the follow up troops done more damage? Maybe that was the case? Why not show the rest of the report?

- Nubzz

DeletedUser89878

So Indecisive nubzz what happened to you saying " WE DONT HAVE A ACADEMY'

0a44b39b269442cbed1c80eb31e65320.png

c3b2024ac1b236e2cef42ac07b34696a.png

c56be02d180671899aa3868b9a55b8e5.png

DeletedUser

We didn't have an Academy, that was in talks about possibly creating one so that's completely irrelevant. That actually backs me up, it states "have U-QUIT as our academy tribe." which didn't happen as they went to TDA. Please try to post some relevant info son.

What's all this about Nick? It's clear that we was out spying for us at some stages of the world so again, where does this have relevance to the last message? Are you just posting random info on the externals to gain attention? Why not answer the initial question I asked instead of rambling on with random useless posts.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser89878

I do have the report yes :) thanks for asking and why would i show the full report and give away information ?

As for the academy , why did members in U-Quit get told that it was the academy tribe then ? not that it was becoming it but already was it?

And finally the reason why i posted the stuff on here is simple, because i can :) i could always post more if you would like

DeletedUser

Funny how you become mouthy when your southern buddies get declared on.

How many more tribes do Se7en need to cover there dirty work? I don't mind, the more the merrier.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser89878

im not a mouthy haha ask anyone that knows me I'm a pretty relaxed :)

well strangely enough they ask us if they an join in seems you's lot piss a lot of people off but hey who am i to judge :)

DeletedUser

Um... Did you not just say you declared? But that counts as Se7en getting people to cover their dirty work?
Nubzz Logic maybe?

Right, so we've watched TDA move up towards us. Hearing them stacking front line players such as FameInFame who grew a set recently after being stacked (Anyone can be mouthy with others troops buddy). So when I mailed FameInFame today he was more than mouthy, and because we knew of the chats between TDA/Se7en we declared. We've been preparing the frontline with TDA also, so why not declare first and make the first move.

The hilarious chat with FameInFame:

Indecisive Nubzz Oct 21, 09:53
Kinda wondering what is your initial plan here.

- Nubzz

FameInFame Oct 21, 09:55
Don't talk down to me like this nub.

I still have your ramless nuke in my mind.

If you have an issue, contact [player]bluenile23[/player] in reference to your member intentionally stacking against a war target of mine and making other threats.

No more mail to me, I can't stand you.

Indecisive Nubzz Oct 21, 09:56
Like who do you think you are? Sit down before I slap you down.

- Nubzz

FameInFame Oct 21, 09:58
When your tribe collapses, I will be here to watch the flames as they finally smolder out.

You don't know what's coming and you're looking at the wrong place.

Indecisive Nubzz Oct 21, 09:59
Because I'm looking at Se7en while TDA stack the frontline up? I watched lol move up from backline making a line up towards us, do you really think I'm blind.. We're waiting.

- Nubzz

FameInFame Oct 21, 10:00
:)

Indecisive Nubzz Oct 21, 10:01
Seeya soon.

- Nubzz

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

from that chat im really unsure who was mouthy hm Nubzz. i see Jager fall in a couple of weeks, will we see some more recruitment from Jager to avoid lowering ranks?

good luck

DeletedUser

Right, so we've watched TDA move up towards us. Hearing them stacking front line players such as FameInFame who grew a set recently after being stacked (Anyone can be mouthy with others troops buddy). So when I mailed FameInFame today he was more than mouthy, and because we knew of the chats between TDA/Se7en we declared. We've been preparing the frontline with TDA also, so why not declare first and make the first move.

- Nubzz

Fact remains that you declared on them. Can you blame them from stacking a front that could get hot? Heck, can you blame them for being perfectly happy to take advantage of the Se7en war? They would have to fight Jager eventually (Straight after the recruitment mails that is :lol: ) You still declared. I think Jager may be doing Se7en's dirty work for them? :lol:

DeletedUser

from that chat im really unsure who was mouthy hm Nubzz. i see Jager fall in a couple of weeks, will we see some more recruitment from Jager to avoid lowering ranks?

good luck

Lowering ranks? Here you go again with your crap on the forums mate, we are 1.3m higher than #2 with the top 40 best players. If we recruited it would be due to the fact that players are wanting in on the action.

All this talk about Jager falling, everyone wanting a piece of the cake.. So many stepping up to the mark now to grab a slice though still no pressure? Atleast when you make plans try to execute them and stop the moaning on the forums.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

Lowering ranks? Here you go again with your crap on the forums mate, we are 1.3m higher than #2 with the top 40 best players. If we recruited it would be due to the fact that players are wanting in on the action.

All this talk about Jager falling, everyone wanting a piece of the cake.. So many stepping up to the mark now to grab a slice though still no pressure? Atleast when you make plans try to execute them and stop the moaning on the forums.

- Nubzz

ahahah, i love provoking you nubz, you get so easily affected it's nice to watch!

the war has just begun what do you expect? to have pressure from a newly started war? things like these take time

DeletedUser

Fact remains that you declared on them. Can you blame them from stacking a front that could get hot? Heck, can you blame them for being perfectly happy to take advantage of the Se7en war? They would have to fight Jager eventually (Straight after the recruitment mails that is :lol: ) You still declared. I think Jager may be doing Se7en's dirty work for them? :lol:

See you are missing the point here, Se7en and TDA were in talks about arranging a gangbang of Jager and we caught it. We knew that there frontline were being stacked prior to joining the war and therefore we declared as we knew that we had prepped up in advance. Yes, they had to war with us at some stage which I accept. See i would assume that TDA would have wanted to wait a few days before declaring, why would we wait if we were ready? Plus, wanted to make sure we kept the stats separate from the northern war with Se7en.

- Nubzz