Rumours & Facts of World 82

DeletedUser116463

I have heard that .EX. will be disbanded after few days. Its only matter of "preparation".

EDIT:

Sorry for the troubles.I revived a wrong info. My informant told me it was a different tribe that is going to be disbanded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79609

Your 'informant'...

Z1nObal.gif

DeletedUser84793

Rumor has it that .EX. Will have good working relations with Se7en in the near future...and their for everyone else will be screwed! just what i heard...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that .EX. Will have good working relations with Se7en in the near future...and their for everyone else will be screwed! just what i heard...:icon_twisted:

Well we all know that's a lie.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

"perhaps they're joining me! weeeeeeeeehehehehehAHAHAHAHHAAHA! the reign of chaos is near! I can sense the Black Horsemen and Swordsman's return!)" dark eyes slowly change into Sharringan then into full fledge Mangekyou Sharringan...

eLeMeNOhPi

Rumor has it that W82's mod is going to get a little more strict cause he was told he's acting too soft... :(

DeletedUser84793

Rumor has it that W82's mod is going to get a little more strict cause he was told he's acting too soft... :(

Thats not a rumor...I got a warning just for saying Burp!..lol Got to love the power!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Because of the naked blue chick for your profile picture and banner?

Perv.

You are badly mistaken there Sir! First, my in-game profile pic is not naked! Second, it's not a girl if you look closely at it! Third, it's not blue! Only his eyes and Lastly, it's not an Avatar! it's a Character! =)

I hope, it's just a rumor... T_T I already got a taste of that power!...

DeletedUser

Rumor has it, they trying to make Amish goto to Rehab, but he won't GO GO GO - I ain't got 17 days...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

Nonetheless, this is one bizarre Rehab facility, they've sent this to the entire southern hemisphere:

[spoil]
Lord Thomas II today at 13:25
Hi mate,

To your west and south is our tribe Rehab.
Our group has great potential, because of it's experience and skills.
We think we will be a better option for you than your current tribe. I would like to invite you and a number of other players to our group.

There will be a short period of trial in which we make sure you are not a spy. During this period you are in our tribe, but you can't see most of the forums. We will support you though if necessary! What we expect you to do is simple: hit your old tribe or an assigned tribe hard!

I am looking forward to your reply.

-Thomas[/spoil]

I think this one relapsed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117702

I think Amy Winehouse died not too long after refusing rehab^ :( you should go man.