Run AM Run.

DeletedUser

your logic is flawed in so many ways, i wont even bother pointing it out.
Isn't that the point of an argument, to point out the flaws in the other players statements, rather than just saying there are flaws you achieve nothing but avoid making any arguments.
(/Waits for Rawr to come back with the usual self-centered ego building lacking any coherency or point)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so when are you actually going to war? or just sit back and run your mouth all day.

cause honestly i aint seen you do squat, so unless you actually got something to throw at me besides your little insults 'that i dont know what im doing' honestly im doing hella more then you'll ever do and i make strides to go out looking for a fight, you talk mighty big from the rim, cant wait till you actually start nobling somebody worth nobling :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so when are you actually going to war? or just sit back and run your mouth all day.

cause honestly i aint seen you do squat, so unless you actually got something to throw at me besides your little insults 'that i dont know what im doing' honestly im doing hella more then you'll ever do and i make strides to go out looking for a fight, you talk mighty big from the rim, cant wait till you actually start nobling somebody worth nobling :icon_rolleyes:

(/Waits for Rawr to come back with the usual self-centered ego building lacking any coherency or point)
:lol: I love you in that burning with hatred kinda way you know...

You take strides to make it look like you are out for a fight;
1. Where is your noteworthy conquers? recently it's been barbs and a 22 village player. Morale must have hurt if it WAS actually you that cleared him.
Whether you like to believe it or not, I do look for fights, and I have done with out tribal support, you talk mighty big yourself which is very easy to do when you have stacks that aren't your own.

2. Not ONCE did I say you don't know what your doing in game, quote me saying that. What I point out repeatedly is your inability to argue and I have fun doing it.

3. "honestly im doing hella more then you'll ever do" your right, you've nobled way more barbs and internals than I have and I don't think I will ever match up to that :icon_redface:

4. "make strides to go out looking for a fight" yes, and those strides are about as long as the strides you make getting support from outside the tribe you are so confident in. which was truly impressive when that happened, srsly.

DeletedUser

:lol: I love you in that burning with hatred kinda way you know...

You take strides to make it look like you are out for a fight;
1. Where is your noteworthy conquers? recently it's been barbs and a 22 village player. Morale must have hurt if it WAS actually you that cleared him.
Whether you like to believe it or not, I do look for fights, and I have done with out tribal support, you talk mighty big yourself which is very easy to do when you have stacks that aren't your own.

2. Not ONCE did I say you don't know what your doing in game, quote me saying that. What I point out repeatedly is your inability to argue and I have fun doing it.

3. "honestly im doing hella more then you'll ever do" your right, you've nobled way more barbs and internals than I have and I don't think I will ever match up to that :icon_redface:

4. "make strides to go out looking for a fight" yes, and those strides are about as long as the strides you make getting support from outside the tribe you are so confident in. which was truly impressive when that happened, srsly.

eh we have a love hate realtionship :lol:

then again i dont really think about you besides when im replying to you so :icon_razz:

name the internals that ive actually nobled? waiting to here this? yeah i nobled barbs to burn extra noble's that i had whilst losing nukes and relocating but i have never internaled one person and the few barbs at teh start where players that restarted, ask your friend hallie a person in d3th admitted to her i nobled out there entire tribe which was my first few noblements. its fair to say you have no idea what your talking about and your argeument holds no merit.

not to mention my OD is x3-x4 yours... meaning ive seen alot more action then you have, offensively and defensively. so please save the barb speech and internal speech mkai?

septer45 on 15.12. at 19:46
You can't say you forgot about me!!!!!

Rawr Mode on 15.12. at 19:48
lol seriously dont even remember you shows how important you are :(

then again i do tend to run in alot of butt hurt noobs that remember the rimming i gave them.

septer45 on 15.12. at 19:52
HAHAHAHA too funny... you pretty much rimmed our entire tribe... 7 deadly sins at the time and you were in Inc. at the time... I just thought it was funny Hallie talked to you and knew you... I told her that you were the one that rimmed me at the beginning and saved my reports from way back when! Anyways just thought I'd drop you a line.

Rawr Mode on 15.12. at 19:53
lol you said abit more then that :p

septer45 on 15.12. at 19:54
Drop you a paragraph....???

I DO WORK SON, YOU DONT DO SQUAT! nuff said.

DeletedUser

name the internals that ive actually nobled? waiting to here this?
Laoghaire
Happy?

i have never internaled one person
Yes, I think you're happy.

not to mention my OD is x3-x4 yours... meaning ive seen alot more action then you have, offensively and defensively. so please save the barb speech and internal speech mkai?

I DO WORK SON, YOU DONT DO SQUAT! nuff said.
Considering a 3 week head start I'm content with my position and progress, currently and I'm happy where I am.

I didn't work it's SO true, I wasn't isolated from my tribe and independant in my growth and battles, picking fights with tribes around me that recruited or nobled in my area.
Protecting a tribemate nearby offering most of my support to protect him whilst continuing my own growth.
Working within my tribe as baron to help with the responsibilities as best I could.

I've done nothing, ask any of my tribemates for the true True, who does nothing they'll give you all the dirty secrets.

>>>I'm happy with where I am and what I've done<<<

^Save your self important, internal-denying retorts, SON, because it doesn't work.

edit: please clarify you rimming almost their entire tribe of 7 deadly sins. I only see one conquer against that tag :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

@TG

that wasnt and internal as that player actually exist just on a different account and i refused to internal her as she wanted to quit instead of kept her around just on my account...i can post skype chats of me refusing to noble her villages if she quit cause it didnt feel right to me. shes awesome farmer btw. lol

and thats because alot of them went barb in the beginning as does most people when they know all hope is lost :icon_rolleyes:

yet another unworthy post to reply to but yet you replied to it. :icon_wink:

sucker lol

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
that wasnt and internal as that player actually exist just on a different account and i refused to internal her as she wanted to quit instead of kept her around just on my account...i can post skype chats of me refusing to noble her villages if she quit cause it didnt feel right to me. shes awesome farmer btw. lol

I will only make one comment on this as it is going off the topic of the thread.

internals.png

These are MANIC villages belonging to Laoghaire.

They then get nobled whilst the player is still in the tribe, and directly become your villages. Even if you exclude the ones after the account left MANIC (which nobody will do), they are internals. Just because she joined your/another account, doesn't mean it is no longer an internal. It is. You can try to argue as much as you like, but nobling tribe-mate villages is only ever going to be seen as internalling. Even if you refused to noble them, somebody who conveniently plays under the same name that you do did. And it's fairly safe to assume that that is you. Looks like you caught yourself in your dirty little lie here :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I will only make one comment on this as it is going off the topic of the thread.

internals.png

These are MANIC villages belonging to Laoghaire.

They then get nobled whilst the player is still in the tribe, and directly become your villages. Even if you exclude the ones after the account left MANIC (which nobody will do), they are internals. Just because she joined your/another account, doesn't mean it is no longer an internal. It is. You can try to argue as much as you like, but nobling tribe-mate villages is only ever going to be seen as internalling. Even if you refused to noble them, somebody who conveniently plays under the same name that you do did. And it's fairly safe to assume that that is you. Looks like you caught yourself in your dirty little lie here :icon_rolleyes:

matter of perspection, i guess since you joined the lucaya account you internalled all them villages since you didnt work for them either? :icon_rolleyes:

not exactly a lie because they was 'her' villages and they still are since this is now 'her' account, your logic really baffles me.

course you would tuck tail and run, your good at that. not the first time :lol:

DeletedUser101986

matter of perspection, i guess since you joined the lucaya account you internalled all them villages since you didnt work for them either? :icon_rolleyes:

not exactly a lie because they was 'her' villages and they still are since this is now 'her' account, your logic really baffles me.

wow...lol just..wow...it..well...y=that there has left me without words lol

they was 'her' villages and they still are since this is now 'her' account

again....just wow lol.

DeletedUser

wow...lol just..wow...it..well...y=that there has left me without words lol

again....just wow lol.

eh i got alot i could say about you but ill go with the 'no comment' for starters.

@ lucaya- eh you aint got the nobles to rim anybody, who you kidding? :icon_rolleyes:

you was in our tribe for along time, i sorta know what you got and dont got :lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Rofl.

There is a difference between nobling a tribesmate's villages (which is internalling), and joining an account purely to help defensively. That's why Bcardi and Dabearo put me on the account in the first place, back in Pacman. And why I quit the account when people are too scared to carry out the wars they promise against the account :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Rofl.

There is a difference between nobling a tribesmate's villages (which is internalling), and joining an account purely to help defensively. That's why Bcardi and Dabearo put me on the account in the first place, back in Pacman. And why I quit the account when people are too scared to carry out the wars they promise against the account :icon_redface:

eh not like your doing anything yourself cupcake, other then defending. asfar as im concerned your not even attacking, so why bother? :icon_rolleyes:

waste of resources at the moment when they could spent elsewhere, ask FORK :)

all in good time, you can wait your turn.

and i did it to save a tribemate, not for personal gain. i couldnt care about rank 'hence reason i dropped from 3 to 14' cause i had other priorties in real life other then a game. call it what you want. i dont really care.

DeletedUser

Update.

11-1.

ODA gained, since the dec 724.581
ODD gained, since the dec 282.848

DeletedUser

and i did it to save a tribemate, not for personal gain. i couldnt care about rank 'hence reason i dropped from 3 to 14' cause i had other priorties in real life other then a game. call it what you want. i dont really care.

My favourite song at the moment is "I nobled my tribemate to save them".

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9019444&type=all&oldplayer=9278174&newplayer=-1&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Please let me hear it again.

DeletedUser102250

eh not like your doing anything yourself cupcake, other then defending. asfar as im concerned your not even attacking, so why bother? :icon_rolleyes:

waste of resources at the moment when they could spent elsewhere, ask FORK :)

all in good time, you can wait your turn.

Doesn't matter why you did it, and internals still and internal... :icon_neutral:
It's not like it's a bad thing...