Run AM Run.

xenitron

^ lol. Dog eats dog?

[sarcasm]
He internalled that village because the other account was not able to support that extra village and he decided to help. Helping a tribemate relieve the extra burden of a village is not internalling. Come on .... :icon_rolleyes:
[/sarcasm]

No waits for Rawr Mode to say the same thing that I just said.

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]
He internalled that village because the other account was not able to support that extra village and he decided to help. Helping a tribemate relieve the extra burden of a village is not internalling. Come on .... :icon_rolleyes:
[/sarcasm]

No waits for Rawr Mode to say the same thing that I just said.

no she couldnt keep up with the pace and alot of other reasons related to rl which i will not discuss came into play and she was ready to quit and gift her villages to me.

i told her 'no' i'd rather have her around as she makes a different to the tribe, and then i offered to allow her to co/play as she was a tribemate but not only a friend at that point in time, so i took the villages off her. i only took them with the condition that she stayed with the tribe, she was plenty able to defend her own villages as she supported me alot of times if not majority of the time.

so honestly i dont care if you guys wanna say anything bad to it or what not. i didnt do it for personal gain or rank or whatever the 'normal' case is. i did it to save my friend and keep them around. as i said in some of my previous post on other threads that i admire alot of my tribemates and ill stand by them win or lose, this is just one instance of me acting on it. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

no she couldnt keep up with the pace and alot of other reasons related to rl which i will not discuss came into play and she was ready to quit and gift her villages to me.

i told her 'no' i'd rather have her around as she makes a different to the tribe, and then i offered to allow her to co/play as she was a tribemate but not only a friend at that point in time, so i took the villages off her. i only took them with the condition that she stayed with the tribe, she was plenty able to defend her own villages as she supported me alot of times if not majority of the time.

so honestly i dont care if you guys wanna say anything bad to it or what not. i didnt do it for personal gain or rank or whatever the 'normal' case is. i did it to save my friend and keep them around. as i said in some of my previous post on other threads that i admire alot of my tribemates and ill stand by them win or lose, this is just one instance of me acting on it. :icon_cool:

They were referring to this post...not the coplayer internal.

DeletedUser

They were referring to this post...not the coplayer internal.

your point? cry moar.

that noblement happened after i posted. lol it was a 'gifted' village for relocation, cry moar.

we all know your paranoid.

ok less put the facts together, let me break it down for you.

even if you took those villages and the few barbs ive took, i still have more villages then you, i have almost triple your ODA and i have 5m more ODD then you, meaning ive worked hardier to rebuild my troops and actually had to fight to keep my villages, where you with maybe 100k ODD havent hardly been attacked at all. pretty much making the rim easier and your life not as hard. so please spare me the bull about supposively nobling internals or barbs when you have 40 nobles and low morale and other things your having to fight daily.

also barbs is a means of relocation among other factors this stage in the game, not using all the tool's given to you is quite frankly the dumbest thing. ive ever heard. what you think in 5-6 months barbs will be around? doubt it lol. your logic is flawed.

i use any tools and assests given to me, rather you like it or frown upon it doesnt concern me honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I AM CHANMAN HEAR ME RAWR!!!

anyway imo theres nothing wrong with taking some villages from tribe mates better to take them and have them, over them becoming red or grey o_O

DeletedUser93513

I AM CHANMAN HEAR ME RAWR!!!

anyway imo theres nothing wrong with taking some villages from tribe mates better to take them and have them, over them becoming red or grey o_O

Yea, someone's gotta do it. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Go Lucaya!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: Failed
Side 2:
Tribes: AM, MANIC

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99,195
Side 2: 4,763
Difference: 94,432

chart

DeletedUser

And a little birdie, well quite a few manic birdies have told me that hocc is trying to get lucaya back into manic.......oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

you kick a player for being a spy, he then owns you, so you decide you want him back.......thats is so lol.

typical manic.

DeletedUser

And a little birdie, well quite a few manic birdies have told me that hocc is trying to get lucaya back into manic.......oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

you kick a player for being a spy, he then owns you, so you decide you want him back.......thats is so lol.

typical manic.

was he the spy o_O

DeletedUser

typical manic.

eh hoc aint leadership, i wouldnt let it happen.

dont worry about it cupcake.

asfar as your little birdie. we seen what i did to your last little birdie. i got rid of em.

was he the spy o_O

yeah our spy, outted there spy showing me stuff that was said by lucaya.

and FORK thinks they are the only one that knows stuff. you kidding me :lol:

FORK dont know squat. if they knew all this stuff they claim then why come to me fishing for more information when they claim to know everything. sounds like bs to me.

@ hallie think you need to check your facts again.

Facts.png

as you can tell MANIC hasnt applied any pressure on Lucaya and its not fair to add MANIC to the stats considering we havent truly got involved and lost a 2.3k villages agaisnt him. all in good time though.

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=2841313&utm_source=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

the guy who lucaya hit started way before me but only had 25 villages, fair to say he wasnt that active and a easy target :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 396
Side 2: 27
Difference: 369

chart

Side 1: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,838,077
Side 2: 187,891
Difference: 2,650,186

chart

Side 2: 2,322
Difference: 2,322

chart

we've lost 1 village, which to me isnt surprising considering 'Lucaya' was more of an offensive player, but when them nukes dry up. he aint gonna be able to do squat.

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=8959762

and the village he took was a 2.3k barb recap which wasnt even worth the trouble of defending, enough said.

DeletedUser

eh hoc aint leadership, i wouldnt let it happen.

dont worry about it cupcake.

asfar as your little birdie. we seen what i did to your last little birdie. i got rid of em.

im not worried about it treacle

yeah our spy, outted there spy showing me stuff that was said by lucaya.

and FORK thinks they are the only one that knows stuff. you kidding me :lol:

FORK dont know squat. if they knew all this stuff they claim then why come to me fishing for more information when they claim to know everything. sounds like bs to me.

didn't you already say he wasn't a spy, or is he only a spy now hes pawning you, and of course we come to you, we rile you a bit, you fly off the handle, and give us more info than if i was in manic myself...lol

@ hallie think you need to check your facts again.

Facts.png

as you can tell MANIC hasnt applied any pressure on Lucaya and its not fair to add MANIC to the stats considering we havent truly got involved and lost a 2.3k villages agaisnt him. all in good time though.

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=2841313&utm_source=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

the guy who lucaya hit started way before me but only had 25 villages, fair to say he wasnt that active and a easy target :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 396
Side 2: 27
Difference: 369

chart

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,838,077
Side 2: 187,891
Difference: 2,650,186

chart

Side 2: 2,322

chart

we've lost 1 village, which to me isnt surprising considering 'Lucaya' was more of an offensive player, but when them nukes dry up. he aint gonna be able to do squat.

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=8959762

and the village he took was a 2.3k barb recap which wasnt even worth the trouble of defending, enough said.

This is after a circ went out demanding lucaya be taking out right?
all those demands all those attacks for not one village.......and your going to beat FORK...dream on treacle tart.

DeletedUser

yep, reason you have no idea what is fixing to transpire. yeah you supposively know.

i tell you bad information all the time, your just gulliable you actually believe it.

as i said 'Hoc' is not a leader and doesnt take on the planning, he merely suggest stuff and he was unhappy with teh situation. hell i would to if i found out my own tribemate got me banned for something that wasnt really that bad just a way of motivation i guess. yeah i'd be upset to, so he was abit rash but there are others who actually think things thru.

eh meh we keep it tight. honestly you think you get stuff from me but im well aware of what i tell you, ud just be a fool to actually believe it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Okay Rawr, let me break it down for you darling.

Here is the total Conquers of Lucaya vs AM:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: AM

Side 1: 15
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 115,334
Difference: 110,571

chart

That says 15 to 1 in Lucaya's favor....

Now we have Lucaya v. Manic:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0

chart

Side 1: 2,322
Side 2: 0

chart

This chart says 1 to 0 again in Lucaya's favor....

And now... We put them together.... like magic....

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC, AM

Side 1: 16
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 117,656
Difference: 112,893

chart

16 to 1 in Lucayas favor. One guy against two tribes. That's hot.

I don't care if he is offensive and will run out of juice. It's perfect really. The nukes he kills he can make into defense. And the injured ones can be rebuilt over break.

So where are all of Manic's offensive people? Or was Lucaya your only one?

DeletedUser

1 guy agaisnt 2 tribes, how you figure that? we havent launched on him yet in a complete OP lololol

so please share with me reports of us actually using our nukes on him or better yet i just showed you that we hadnt even bothered using our resources on him yet as we are currently doing other things.

oh wait theres other things going on around besides him, the world doesnt revolve around him, hell MANIC does not revolve around him. so to sit here and question what we are doing wrong? hell theres alot of things we are doing right.

but eh seeing as you fled from 'Insane' to Got after they got declared on, you wouldnt know that much about fighting would you, tuck tail and run moar. i hear Motor has some openings for when Insane declares on GoT lolol

DeletedUser

But the question is my dear, why haven't you used those pretty nukes? Are you saving them for a special occasion? I mean Manic is the one who joined the fight. You guys join the fight and Lucaya comes calling and you say- we were ready yet? Or haven't started yet, excuse me. =P

Lol, yes now everyone knows the deep dark secret as to why me and TrueGrave fled InSan3. We feared the 6 man tribe known as Spoons. Thus we tucked tail and ran for our lives!!

DeletedUser

But the question is my dear, why haven't you used those pretty nukes? Are you saving them for a special occasion? I mean Manic is the one who joined the fight. You guys join the fight and Lucaya comes calling and you say- we were ready yet? Or haven't started yet, excuse me. =P

Lol, yes now everyone knows the deep dark secret as to why me and TrueGrave fled InSan3. We feared the 6 man tribe known as Spoons. Thus we tucked tail and ran for our lives!!

its simple.

in chess the pawns go first. :icon_cool:

am i the one to join the fight? honestly i do it sometimes just to get stat's to see whose losing what and how many nukes have been burned etc. its a good way to tell alot of things and keep up with people judging by it, i'd say he has lost 11-12 nukes and not on us for that matter. so to include MANIC in that is just stupid lol.

oh so you admit it? :lol:

or wait is this the point where you draw up a huge page of excuses. when it barely boils down you not wanting to fight? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser102250

lol just about to ask who declared on Insan3
and last time i checked they were winning all their wars, wouldn't make sense to leave...

DeletedUser

Oh Rawr how refreshing. You join a fight. The other guy thinks, Yay Manic is helping. But reallly Rawr is too lazy to go to tw stats and check the progress. And then once you think someone is about out of smoke, you swoop down. Now I understand. Maybe if you sit back waiting to swoop some more, Lucaya will take some more villages. Then you might just have to internal and protect the tribemate that Lucaya is killing...

Lol, really? I was #3 in Member War points at InSan3 when I left- I wrote all the OPs for my area while I was there. And I'm #1 in war points at GOT and you think I'm scared? You really are running out of insults.... maybe there is a websters for that too...

DeletedUser

lol just about to ask who declared on Insan3
and last time i checked they were winning all their wars, wouldn't make sense to leave...

i know we are just having fun on skype pretending to argue here :icon_razz:

lol secretly im on team Hallie :icon_wink:

whose mad you mad