RW Declares War on Abandoned Villages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We have decided we quite frankly can not stand their constant abuse of our troops any longer. When we start receiving resource offerings from them such as this:

Haul: 35 35 29 99/100

After they've been providing full loads for 18 attacks straight, we can't help but feel they're starting to take the piss.

As a direct result of this, war has now been declared on them. If they will not hand over full loads peacefully, then force is the route we will have to take.

RW.

Phonixfire

This is just a version of our other spam threads which actually fits the topic or P+P, isn't it? :icon_rolleyes:

How immature...

joshsullivan

Ahh that made me chuckle but now I must ly down before i faint. :icon_confused:

Phonixfire

Next time tell us WHAT made you laugh.

Honestly, this thread is so full of hilarity that we really can't tell :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser2816

As a direct result of this, war has now been declared on them. If they will not hand over full loads peacefully, then force is the route we will have to take.

RW.

OFN, RoBAC did this ages ago in World one.

DeletedUser

W1 is not W6. For instance, there is no HOT on W1, and yet there is still HOT on W2. Just because RoBAC was in a war with HOT on W1, it has no affect on the HOT on W2. This is the same for the abandoned villages. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.