RW Declares War on Abandoned Villages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My threads (as far as I can remember)
-Shadow tribe: was usefull as it was meant to integrate a new style of playing and to make propaganda for the tribe, the second purpose worked and the first can't have worked by now
-High Council of Honor: got some enthousiasm, but slipped away in the numerous other threads (to be continued?)
-quality - quantity: I admit, a little spam, but anti-propaganda for the tribes mentionned in it
- declining of p&p: to reduce the spamming

Without spam at this stage of the game, where would these forums be? To be brutally honest, there wouldn't be any threads at all, or at least very small amounts of them. Liven up ICECO, sit back and relax with a can of Rainbow Ribena.

DeletedUser

* listens to Yeti *
*fall through his chair and spills the rainbow ribena over his t-shirt*

Why I'm trying to stop the overwhelming amount of spamming:
I'm reading it, but I don't want to

DeletedUser

Without spam at this stage of the game, where would these forums be? To be brutally honest, there wouldn't be any threads at all, or at least very small amounts of them. Liven up ICECO, sit back and relax with a can of Rainbow Ribena.

no. no. No ribena.

DeletedUser

It's quite evident from the thread titles whether or not a thread is "spam" or whether or not it is "serious". If you only want the serious stuff, surely you should only open a thread with a "serious" thread title?

DeletedUser

I read everything, no matter what's inside (excluding PlayBoy)

DeletedUser

It's quite evident from the thread titles whether or not a thread is "spam" or whether or not it is "serious". If you only want the serious stuff, surely you should only open a thread with a "serious" thread title?

Done and done. :)

DeletedUser

Yeti made me say this.

I jerk off over RW.

Now make my choice as coat of arms Yeti :icon_wink: .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Indeed, for RW it is not all that bad, although we did rather like him as a fellow dandy :p

Phonixfire

I love how Rainbow-Ribena has really taken off :icon_twisted:

WORLD DOMINATION!!!

DeletedUser

Are you guys TRYING to get these threads locked?

If it appears certain persons are doing just that, more could possibly happen then just locked threads.

DeletedUser

No, We declared war on these greys, The world wants to know! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Are you guys TRYING to get these threads locked?

If it appears certain persons are doing just that, more could possibly happen then just locked threads.

Or ban them from the forum for a bit :icon_twisted:

Phonixfire

captain_obvious.jpg

I think that MAY be what he meant Xavirus... *Sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.