Status
Not open for further replies.

deltaflyer1

RW vs MoM since Jun 28 10:52

new thread by many many requests.

we all happy now. xD

Oh lord.

Haha, stone, terrible!

Where is the uber threats, the usual pictures of angry babys, funny jokes, and general PnP bs? :(

DeletedUser

For a war such as this, you would think somebody on the RW side would bother to put in a bit of PnP effort.

This thread is crap.

you are quite right, we dont pnp much. but threads aren't needed only for PnP. it has many purposes.
where can we talk bout ongoing war and stats?

DeletedUser

This is a big -2 for RW so far. Terrible PnP and launching before official declaration IG

DeletedUser

This is a big -2 for RW so far. Terrible PnP and launching before official declaration IG

Who cares about the PnP most people will say of thats rubbish if he had put effort in made maps and pics ect, also why tell them first that they are at war when you can hit them then tell them :)

DeletedUser

Who cares about the PnP most people will say of thats rubbish if he had put effort in made maps and pics ect, also why tell them first that they are at war when you can hit them then tell them :)

Gentlemanly tradition. Im an old fashioned type of guy who respects good manners and chivalry

*mutters about the yoof of today*

DeletedUser

you are quite right, we dont pnp much. but threads aren't needed only for PnP. it has many purposes.
where can we talk bout ongoing war and stats?

I'm just saying a well written piece from your side would have been both more entertaining and more beneficial to your tribes PR. You're declaring war on the top dogs of world 56 in what will probably be your swan song. You should be shouting it from the rooftops.

This war is going to be a tragedy for the brave men and women in RW, perhaps something moving and poetic would have been appropriate. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh lord.

Haha, stone, terrible!

Where is the uber threats, the usual pictures of angry babys, funny jokes, and general PnP bs? :(

yea i just dont have a way with words. lol

simple Q&A i can do. ask me anything xD

DeletedUser

3 second noble trains are en-route. Does this make it minus three for RW?

***Noble*** tomorrow at 05:27:34:648
***Noble*** tomorrow at 05:27:34:909
***Noble*** tomorrow at 05:27:35:021
***Noble*** tomorrow at 05:27:37:661

DeletedUser

Quoted for future Rule One pics

challenge_accepted_RE_Artificial_Fears_remake_of_Legend_of_Zelda_songs-s325x265-191454.png

I'm going to snipe it a few more times to be sure :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If he gets the village I'll eat my hat, assuming I'm wearing one.

If not, I'll be digesting my socks.

lol what village is the train landing on ?

I have sent slack trains before and stuck a couple of nukes inbetween so i wouldn't rule it out just yet

DeletedUser

If he gets the village I'll eat my hat, assuming I'm wearing one.

If not, I'll be digesting my socks.

I second that, but I will only eat the hat if he gets it tomorrow at 05:27:37. I am making sure they don't take the village later and make me eat a hat :)

Edit: My views on the war:

RW has tried to catch MoM napping. With the players local to RW engaged with a fairly big war with Jotad (17M OD exchanged) and other players cleaning up Select/Sheep/Touchme all which were big wars in their day (bar the sheep flop) they may be inclined to think that they can get the jump on us. Factor in the Orphan war (which also has roughtly 17M OD exchanged) and the fight over the TBH stronghold which gained quite a bit of publicity recently then you can see their trail of thought is not exactly idiotic.

With Jotad and TBH wars in the same K as this one it will be tough for MoM to keep fighting those two and have a war with yet another top 5 tribe.

I do have it on quite good authority that RW really aren't something special which I guess we shall see if that is true or not in the coming weeks.

It will be hard to clear them out of K44 considering they have got support from Pwn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.